The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Swing in the Garden

Go down 
+15
Kathleen Clark
Anne Parr
Francis Bryan
Eleanor Brandon
William Herbert
Chandra Knight
Cesare Garcia
Francesca Benedetti
Nan Saville
Mary Tudor
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Katherine of Aragon
Alfonsina Garcia
Margaret Wyatt
Charles Brandon
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Swing in the Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:25 pm

It is still light out as I arrive to court with a light breeze scented just right by the fruit trees scattered about. I wander out to fhe swing, alone as I have dismissed my ladies for the evening. This swkng brings back the memories of my first meeting with Cesare a few years ago. I lay back, my head pointed to my right as I look off jnto the distance.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:15 pm

Margaret was bringing a vase with some flowers in her arms. She had to bring it in Alfonsina's chambers and walked with slow steps along garden. She thought at the night spent with George last evening and sighed deeply. She didn't even know why she did such thing. Suddenly she saw a woman lying on the grass and stopped "My lady?" She said curiously
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:20 pm

As I lay there, I am startled as I hear a voice come up behind me. I quickly stand up and see a young woman behind me with a vase with a confused look. You gave me quite a fright my lady. I brush the grass off my dress and look to her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Margaret looked at her and stepped back. She smiled weakly "I...I'm sorry, my lady. I didn't see you. Because of this vase..I have to bring it in my Mistress's chambers.." She said with soft voice
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:29 pm

Oh it is alright my lady. You couldnt have known i was here. I see a beautiful yellow flower and pick it, twirling it about my fingers, smelling its light fragrance. Please forgive me for being so rude. I am Francesca, Duchess of Genoa... Immediately I see the color drain from her facd.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Margaret frowned after she finished her sentence. She shook her head and smiled "What? Oh...it's impossible, my lady. The Duchess of Genoa is my Mistress, lady Alfonsina Garcia.." She said confused
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:36 pm

I shake my head, My husband's name is Cesare Garcia. I am the mother of his 4 year old son, Francesco. She still stands there in awe and shock. I do wonder why...
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:40 pm

Margaret got suddenly pale and felt bad. She opened her mouth in shock and the vase fell from her arms, breaking on the grass. She could barely breath "What? Your husband is...who? Oh my God.." She held her stomach with her delicate hand and stepped back
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:43 pm

I rush up to her, concerned. My lady, why do you act like this when I mention his name? Please tell me as I dont know who you are. My attempts to not sound annoyed fail. Eventually I step back from her and watch...
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Margaret stepped back again and removed fastly her hand from her "Don't touch me! Don't...touch me.." She breathed deeply and tried hardly to refrain tears "My name is Margaret Wyatt. Surely Cesare talked to you about me.." She said looking at her face. She tried to hide her emotions but she couldn't
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:52 pm

I look to her with a straight face, He has never spoken to me about you. Dont you think that youu are acting a bittoo dramatic, especially over a man? I take a deep breath, Im being serious.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:58 pm

Margaret opened her mouth and smiled ironically. She came closer "Are you trying to make me laugh? You have no idea about who I am. I am his ex wife, mother of his dead child..What is it? He never told you?" She looked at her figure and shrugged "So you trapped him into a marriage again? I really pity you.." She stopped trembling and looked proudly at her face
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:08 pm

I wasnt trying to make you laugh. I just find it ridiculous that you reacted the way you did. I stand up a bit straighter. No, I didnt trap him into marriage thank you very much. He asked me way after he found oht about ojr son, after my marriage was annulled. I am confident in this moment, knowing that he loves me. I am truly sorry for your loss as i know how kt feels to lose a child....i lost 2 before Francesco was born. But you dont seem to realize who i am either. My father is the powerful King of Italy, strong enough to over take the biggest of monarchies and I am his heir. My daughter is second in line to the throne of Navarre.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:17 pm

Margaret listened her and couldn't avoid to giggle. She shook her head "I think the ridicoulus one is you here, my lady. Do you really think he loves you? And tell me...how long this..marriage will last? A week? A month? Maybe two?" She laughed and looked at her face "Let me tell you: he will throw you away, like rubbish. He will get bored soon...and he will find someone else. You don't know him..so don't be happy for having put him into a trap.." She sighed "You can be a Queen, and I am just a servant. But I know him better than you...Majesty.." She added with kidding voice
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:22 pm

I laugh loudly, heatily. She is amusing. Ahhhh thats where you are mistaken....i know him better, loved him better, treated him better. Its not my fault that he loves class.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:29 pm

Margaret put a fake smile on her face and kept on turning around her, looking at her from the top until her feet. She refrained a laugh and shrugged "Class? Do you call this...class? The fact of being a Queen doesn't gives you class, my lady. Ops...Majesty.." She sighed and looked up at the sky "I guess Cesare thinks your ladies in waiting have class too. We both know that he is unable keeping his pants laced, right?" She added with a fake serious expression on her face
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:55 pm

Thats what men do.....they sleep around. You need to get over the fact that he tossed you away like trash. I stand there confident..
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:06 am

Margaret smiled ironically again and came closer "Listen to me...Majesty. You know nothing about Cesare and me. Nothing! He is a passionate man, he likes forbidden things. And he will get bored soon with a...meaningless woman like you. So enjoy until you can..because it will end soon. And...if you don't care about his mistresses, this means you don't love him. He doesn't loves you neither, so remove that idiot smile from your face. Or I'll do it.." She said with cold voice. Her eyes were shining of anger
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:41 am

Oh really? You just threatened me? Im under the direct protection lf the King of England and he will not like what you just said. I say confidently. I look to her, If you love him, let him go and if it is meant to be, he will come back. Ever hear that saying? In my case, I did that 4 years ago. I let Cesare go and now he has come backto me and our son. I start to walk away...
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:24 am

Margaret reached her fastly and grabbed her arm "You can even be under the protection of devil himself, my lady. I don't care. Or do you think I fear you?" She left her arm and took a breath "Of course I love him. Much more than you or any other woman on earth can love him. And now or later, he will realize about this big mistake. I hope he will watch carefully at you, Majesty. Very carefully. So he will finally see you're just an awful ghost from the past!" She said with proud voice, while her blonde curls were moving in the wind. She looked at her coldly once more time and walked away with fast steps
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:40 am

Eleanor needed a breath of fresh air from court. She took a walk out to the gardens and came upon a swing, sitting on it and gently swang, thinking of Francis. She wondered how he was, the last the spoke he left her without finishing what he needed to say. She got so lost that she didn't hear footsteps coming her way until she saw someone. She got off the swing quickly and curtsied.

"My lord."

Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:42 pm

I chuckled in my throat as I saw Eleanor curtsy. I bowed ostentatiously. My lady! I laughed. You don't need to be so formal with me, sweet Eleanor. I think we are past that. My eyes gleamed as I kissed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:30 am

Eleanor stood up and smiled when he kissed her hand. She embraced him warmly.

"Oh Francis, it has been quite some time since we talked and I have missed you. How have you been my love?"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:54 pm

The scent of her perfume made me crave her, but I kept good about it and lightly kissed her lips. Indeed it has been an age. I have fared well but being without you is never any fun for me. I sat us down on the swing, gently rocking.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:06 am

Eleanor kisses him back, but doesn't want to stop when he does. She sits on his lap on the swing, holding on as they rock.

"I have fared well also and you were always on my mind. Where did you go?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swing in the Garden   Swing in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swing in the Garden
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next