The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Gardens

Go down 
+23
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Jane Heterford
Mary Howard
Francis Bryan
Anne Lumley
Thomas Seymour
Katherine Tudor
Benjamin Baines
George Boleyn
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Alfonsina Garcia
Elena Glinskaya
Catherine Willoughby
Gabriel Murphy
Luisa Norburton
Madeline De Fontanay
Thomas More
Mary Rose Tudor
Daniel Meyer
Henry VIII of England
Anne Boleyn
Charles Brandon
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Royal Gardens - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:06 pm

Jane shrugged a little with a smile "Well...." she said simply and she looked at him "Of course i care about you, i care about everybody who has had an impact on my life."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:45 pm

George tiltled his head toward hers, smirked "Well, it's getting hard to drag you out "
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:19 pm

Jane raised an eyebrow "Hard to drag me out?" she asked him with a laugh and she shrugged a little "Well, excuse me for being busy."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:41 pm

"Was it only your daughter's problem which kept you busy this much, mi'lady?" George smirked in a sweetish way
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:59 pm

Jane thought for a moment and she looked at him and a small smirk came on her lips and she nodded "Yes, only my daughters...business..nothing else."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:29 pm

George looked at her lips He tiltled his head, smiled at her shrugging his shoulders "Well, if you say so.."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm

Jane simply smiled at him "I do say so." she said simply and she continued to walk with him "Have you heard from Mary?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:07 pm

"No, I haven't" said George with worried eyes. He raised an eyebrow, looked directly at Jane's eyes "What had happened to her?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:16 pm

Jane shook her head at him "Nothing has happened to her, i hope" she said to him "I was only asking to see if she is well."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:24 pm

George sighed feeling relaxed a bit. "I haven't known that you two were close friends."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Jane shrugged a little bit at him "We were good friends until..." she stopped and smiled "We haven't talked in a while, is all."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:34 pm

George smiled slightly, talked without leaving his eyes on hers "out of sight out of mind"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Jane smiled softly and looked away from him her mind was troubled though she didn't show it "And your sister Anne.." she said wondering a little "How is she?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:03 pm

It was dusk and the stars were just starting to come out, Ben walked with the princess out the Royal gardens and took a deep breath. "Ahh it's good to be outside and away from the commotion. Wouldn't you agree Katherine, may I call you Katherine?" He looked at her and she looked different in this light, a more beautiful different.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:38 pm

I smile warmly "Yes, you may your Grace." I look at him, my arm entwined with his. "Charles always calls me Katie" I smile as I think fondly of her oldest friend.
"Your Grace, must tell me about Germany...What was it like?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:46 pm

Ben extends his arm and entwines his fingers with hers, "Well Katie, Germany is very beautiful, a lot of widespread land and greenery. There are old ruins that are amazing to see, perhaps you will go there with me one day? I have made many friends there I would like to show you this place."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:38 pm

"You would have to ask my brother or my Husband-to-be your Grace, if I could go." I smile sweetly at him.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:00 am

Ben took her hand and twirled in so her back was against his chest and whispered "What if I just swept you off your feet and took you right now?" I said in a seductive voice.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:47 pm

Pressed against his back; I smile, blushing slightly. "My brother would kill you...Kidnapping his sister wouldn't put you in his good graces!" I smile coyly "He would order your arrest the moment you set foot on English soil"
Twirling a strand of hair around my finger, I look over my shoulder. "I wouldn't wish to see your Grace harmed..."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Ben placed a light kiss on her neck, inhaleling the smell of sweet vanilla as she spoke. "Yes, of course you brother is a very tyrannical man. I don't wish to anger him, I just wish to..." He turned her around and gazed into her blue green eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:44 pm

"Wish to do what, your Grace?" I look at him with big doe eyes; confused and slightly nervous. Francis was the man I was bound to and my heart skipped a beat just thinking about him...but the Duke was an intriguing man...
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:44 pm

Ben brought her face towards his "I wish to steal a kiss from you" He said and pressed his lips against hers kissing her soft full lips.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 3:41 pm

I look at him shocked and worried. What would Francis say? I was a married woman...."Your Grace..." I am aghast. My breathing deepens and I swallow..."Your Grace, I'm not sure my husband or brother would have approved of that..." I look at him.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:38 am

Her reaction baffled me, "Forgive me your highness your just so, so desirable" He said and caressed her soft skinned face. "Your husband is a very lucky man indeed, to have such a beautiful woman all to himself." He took her hand in his looking down as he entwined his fingers with hers then looked up at her, admiring her, pulling his bottom lip in still tasting her kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:06 am

Thomas was on his way to meet his brother when he noticed a young, fresh faced young lady in the gardens. He couldn't help but introduce himself.
"Good day my lady, I hope i'm not intruding but I wonder why your in these large gardens by yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Gardens
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next