The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Edward Seymour's bedchamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Edward Seymour
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Edward Seymour

Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:48 pm

I reached around and played with her nipples, tweaking and rolling them. At the same time I moved my head to kiss her, my tongue playing against hers, tasting her. Quickly I turned her around, picked her up and set her on the desk. I knelt before her, spreading her thighs so her pink moist flower was open to me. Licking my lips I began to lap up the sweet honey of her desire.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:29 pm

Such power he had over me all I could do was let him have his wicked yet pleasurable way with me. For once in my life someone had finally shut me up. I laid their aware of the pleasure he was giving me my nails sinking deep into the wood. I flung my legs over his shoulders my toes pressing deep into his skin. As his tongue played with me I had to fight the urge to grind up against him. Enjoying the pleasure for just a few seconds I sat upright, grabbing a lock of his hair as I shuffled my bottom forward allowing him deep.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 3:58 am

My hands played along the soft skin of her thighs as I concentrated on pleasuring my Anne. I worked my way around the hardened bud of flesh that rose up to greet my tongue. Each shiver that went through her went through me as well. I reached up to knead her breasts, waiting for the sweet moment of her release.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 11:08 am

With each turn and curve of his tongue I arched my hips up. Holding a handful of his hair in my hand. I was on a high wave of pleasure that engulfed my body with it's sweet embrace. My legs started to shake as my final wave of passion gave way to the release I had so waited for. Letting go of his hair I removed my legs from around his shoulders and just let myself lay upon his desk happy.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 1:31 am

I kissed the inside of her thighs as she finished her release. Her taste was still on my tongue. "You're a goddess, Anne." I picked her up and laid her on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:54 am

I laid their body trembling with pleasure. I took one of his sheets and wrapped my body up in it. I am surprised you let me go so far sexually with you Edward. But I do always like to push the boundaries. He was as handsome as the sunrise and as dark as the nightfall.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 6:49 pm

"Do you think I would toss you out simply because you gave yourself to me? I have more honor than that." I leaned down and kissed her, slowly unwrapping the sheet from her body. "I want to see you," I said as I softly caressed her full breasts.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 7:37 pm

That my love is not what I meant. As he removed the sheet that was covering my body. I wriggled my body like a snake, coaxing my head to the side with a shy smile. And what does my lord Seymour have instore for me now.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:33 pm

I smiled down at her, unable to keep my eyes off her splendid form. "Do you even know how beautiful you are Anne? That the very sight of you could bring mere mortals to their knees?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:50 pm

I felt like a young girl in love that I giggled at his woeful words. I only want to bring you to your knees. I outstretched my leg, running it up his back as my eyes grew in wonderment of him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 5:25 am

"You already have me there," I said as I bent to kiss her madly.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 11:18 am

My hands roam over your shoulders, your belly, and your arms. As I looked up at you with feral eyes. I never knew you had such passion within you.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:06 am

I cocked my head to the side as I looked at her. "People are rarely who we expect them to be." Then I let my kisses trickle down her throat and to her lovely plump breasts.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:26 am

Edward.. I moaned quitely into the air as I wrapped my legs strongly around him. How many other ways can you love me shall I count the ways. I ran my hand carelessly through his hair watching him with great satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 7:20 pm

My hand went to her small soft entrance, already moist for my touch. Slowly I slipped my finger in as I bent down to kiss her very softly.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 4:12 am

I pressed my head further into the feather plucked pillow, Quenching my womanhood tightly around his fingers. Pure ectasy was coursing through my body, building up in strong waves. As his soft petal lips kissed me gently I felt as though my body was floating amongst the clouds. Edward had was giving me heated passion only to be cooled by the touch of his loving lips. Opening my eye's I lifted my head up from the pillow, letting my brown curled locks fall down my back. Spreading my thighs I thrusted my hips hard against his fingers letting shear sweet mingle in my tangled hair.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 5:27 pm

I felt her clench around my fingers and it brought out the animal in me. I let her thrust against me a few times then positioned myself, still kneeling before her, at her entrance. With her legs splayed out on either side of me, I slowly pushed in.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 5:55 am

My fingers dug deeply into the matress as my body jolted. Their was a terrfic stir evaporating throughout my body like I was being controlled by him. Make me yours Edward. I whispered inbetween cries of bittersweet pleasure. I rocked my hips with his my face pressed against his muscular chest which dripped of sweat. I pushed back his falling hair, taking in his animal eye's. I was incredibly lucky to have Edward..
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:30 pm

As she wished, I pressed further into her. When I felt her trembling and begging for release, I leaned down to kiss her and entered her slowly and deeply.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:31 pm

I stilled his hips making sure we had one to one eye contact with him. We had no secrets so I had no qualms in asking him this. My love if you want to rest we can. I do not want to make you feel like we have to do this even though you are my lion. I let my fingers gently press into his dimpled chin as I felt our bodies covered with sweat. Know that I love you and a piece of you're heart is placed next to mine.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 9:23 pm

I smiled down at her. "Whatever made you think I'm tired? You're my respite from everything else in the world." I kissed her again, pretending it was only us in all the world.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:59 pm

I enjoyed the sound our lips made as they parted. Then I'll always be your respite it gives me great comfort to hear that Edward. Only you know the real Anne Stanhope.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 4:19 am

"Hmm.. The real Anne Stanhope isn't as malicious as gossip makes her out to be. She is quite sweet, and beautiful, and loving.." My kisses traced her jawline.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:04 pm

I could never get enough of Edward each time we were intimate their was always something new about how he handle my body. I would say that you have loved me a million ways. And I look forward to seeing how more ways you are going to love me.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 4:46 pm

Her skin was warm and tasted like sweet vanilla. I swooped down to kiss her at the same time that I thrust within her, boldly and swiftly, to make her mine completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward Seymour's bedchamber   Edward Seymour's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward Seymour's bedchamber
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6