The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber

Go down 
+9
George Boleyn
Ursula Misseldon
Francesca Benedetti
Mary Boleyn
Quiteria de Navarra
Geoffrey Lonshord
Alfonsina Garcia
Cesare Garcia
Charles Brandon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:53 pm

George watched him admiringly. He followed his lips, kissed him playing with his beard. "That was good, huh?" said whispering with a grin on his lips
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:56 pm

Cesare nodded down at him with a grin "I never expected it to be like this." he said with a laugh "You were my first man, and yet it felt so..so..good." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:02 am

George laughed while he was trying to find his underwear "I love your cheeky attitudes"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:03 am

Cesare laughed as he lied back on his bed "It comes natural for me, George." he said simply "Won't you stay?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:07 am

George blushed a little, laughed quietly "Well, you are my first man. I am feeling shy while my manhood is obvious"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:11 am

Cesare laughed and shook his head "Do not worry, come lie." he whispered and patted the space next to him his eyes inviting him over.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:15 am

George watched the dark blue eyes with admiration. He found the place next to him, began to look at into his eyes. "I am fascinated with your eyes" said whispering.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:17 am

Cesare smiled at him "And i am fascinated with your beautiful face." he whispered and stroked his face softly and stared at him with his dark eyes as his other hand caressed his stomach.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:20 am

George closed his eyes immeditialy. His touchings were killing him. "Tell me Cesare, will you let me to see you again?" said out of breath
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:22 am

Cesare nodded at him "Of course." he whispered "Do you think i was going to let you go that easily? I will see you every night if possible."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:27 am

George smiled with the happiness of Cesare's words. "Good. Cause i don't think i can live without seeing you again. "
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:28 am

Cesare smiled and he kissed him softly as his hand guided towards George's manhood "Would you like to learn how to pleasure a man?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:32 am

George laughed loudly "Go on, my lord."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:33 am

Cesare smiled and he kissed down George's chest and to his manhood kissing it softly before taking him into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:38 am

"Oh! no!" George moaned. His body was trembiling with every kiss of him. He could feel his beard's touching on his skin. "You.." said George whispering "you like to lead"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:40 am

Cesare laughed and looked up at him "Yes.." he said and he lay down beside him "Would you like to lead then?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:20 pm

George grinned "Then turn to your back" said taking his underwear off.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:22 pm

Cesare did what he said and he grinned in anticipation as he waited for what George would do.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:25 pm

George took some oil, lasted it to his manhood slowly. He brought his hands to Cesare's hits, lifted it up a little. Put his hands on Cesare's waist, pushed himself into Cesare.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:27 pm

Cesare let out a breathy moan at the new sensation he had never experienced before and he pushed back to George so his manhood would go deeper into him.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:27 pm

George was glad with whar Cesare did. He pushed himself into him harder and harder than. Moaned with hoarse breathing. He came into him in last time feeling that he was almost cumming. Moved away from Cesare with the tiring of satisfiction. He left himself on the bed breathing so fast.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:29 pm

Cesare lay down on his stomach as he panted a little and he looked at George with a grin "This is all very exciting, don't you think?" he asked in his usual dark husky tone and he ran his dark eyes over George's body then back to his face.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:35 pm

George tried to laugh out of breath "It is very exciting. It would be more exciting if my father knocked the door"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Cesare laughed and nodded "That would be very exciting though i don't think id answer the door to him, why would i want to look upon his face when i could simply lie here and look upon yous?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:43 pm

George straightened up a little toward to Cesare, smiled at him. "Of course. And also what could you say to him? Hello, Mr.Boleyn. George is here, i made love with him. Nothing to worry. " said laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next