The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber

Go down 
+9
George Boleyn
Ursula Misseldon
Francesca Benedetti
Mary Boleyn
Quiteria de Navarra
Geoffrey Lonshord
Alfonsina Garcia
Cesare Garcia
Charles Brandon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:46 pm

Cesare laughed and thought for a second "My dearest Lord Boleyn, of course your son is here..He is of course in my bed, do not worry we simply made love, you have no need to worry, good day My Lord."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:11 pm

George laughed gulping down. He cleared his throat and straightened up trying to pretend his father "And he would say -Oh, your grace! How an honour a Duke took my son in his bed! Excuse me for interrupting you. Go on!"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:14 pm

Cesare laughed and shook his head "I don't think he would act as such, do you?" he asked he smiled at him "Would he wait outside the door until we were finished, i think so...Even at that, i don't care what he thinks or others."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:20 pm

"This is a crime." George took a deep breath lying down. Looked at ceiling. "We would stand trial of aberration. How a farce it is! "
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:22 pm

Cesare nodded at him and took a deep breath then let it out "I think that makes it even more tempting." he admitted "Do you regret it?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:28 pm

"No, i don't at all." George turned to him, looked at into his dark eyes. "We only one chance to live. Why would i let people to manage me? I want to do what i want."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Cesare nodded with a small smile as he looked at him "Even if that is bedding men?" he asked "That would change your name as a womanizer." he winked at him playfully.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:35 pm

"Bedding man?" George approached to him, caressed his hair with a fake sad face. "Oh no, my love. Don't worry. I am going to marry you" laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:36 pm

Cesare tilted his head "We can run away, change our names." she said in an amused tone "Live in a little fishing village where no one will know who we are." he joked.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:42 pm

"Oh yes" George nodded. "even we can stole one of my sister My Boleyn's children. She breeds a child everyday like a chicken anyhow." George sighed and looked at him. "And when the child will ask for a mother, i will show you. How a good mother you are going to be!" laughed loudly
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Cesare laughed and nodded "Such a dream we have, George Boleyn." he said and he caressed his cheek softly his dark eyes looking at him "But i think we both know such dreams cannot come true, not in this day, not in this hour..Your sister is about to become Queen." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:50 pm

George laughed "If King was really intelligent as people said, he would choose me among Boleyn children" [i]He said with a grin on his lips.[i]
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:53 pm

Cesare nodded at him "Your sister is beautiful, though you are more beautiful than what she is." he said and ran his hand down George's chest and stomach "Your sister does not have this."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:55 pm

"And this" said George bringing Cesare's hand on his womanhood
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:57 pm

Cesare trailed his fingers along George's manhood and nodded "Indeed she does not." he whispered before taking his manhood into his hand and moving his hand up and down it.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:03 pm

"Oh no" said George twisting under his touching. He looked at Cesare's eyes holding his face. "It's time to leave."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Cesare grinned "Leave where? Leave what?" he asked as he took his hand from George and tilted his head at him.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:10 pm

"your bedchamber" said George standing up, looked at the rising sun, sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:11 pm

Cesare laid back on the bed and nodded "Will i see you again?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:31 pm

George took his clothes on fastly. He walked to naked Cesare, kissed his lips with passion. "Of course. Good morning, mi'lord." said whispering with a seet smile on his lips. Then he walked to the door, opened it quietly, looked at corridor to see someone. There was no body. George waved Cesare at last time and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:38 pm

Cesare lay back on the bed with a grin on his face before closing his eyes and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:49 pm

Cesare went to his bedroom with a grin on his lips and he lay down on the bed and took a deep breath before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:12 pm

After his walk he went into his chambers and wrote a letter for George, he wished to see him, more like needed to see him, handing it to his trustworthy squire he smiled as he blew out the candles to his room and closed the tapestries across his window that made his room go almost pitch black.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:21 pm

George walked around the corridor of Cesare's room with a whistle on his lips. He tried to look calm while he was knocking Cesare's door
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:23 pm

Cesare opened the door "My Lord Boleyn, please do come in." he said "Then we can discuss further on your marriage." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next