The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber

Go down 
+9
George Boleyn
Ursula Misseldon
Francesca Benedetti
Mary Boleyn
Quiteria de Navarra
Geoffrey Lonshord
Alfonsina Garcia
Cesare Garcia
Charles Brandon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:33 pm

George came in,locked the door behind himself. Smiled when he saw the candles near to bed. He sighed, looked at Cesare's face with an innocent smile on his lips "My lord, can't we wait for morning to discuss my marriage?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:35 pm

Cesare grinned and nodded "I was hoping you would say that." he said and he went over to check if the curtains where properly closed and then went back over to George and kissed his softly "I missed you." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:43 pm

George held him on his waist, pulled Cesare to himself, smelt his skin deeply "You have no idea about how i missed you" said kissing his neck
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Cesare gasped softly as he felt himself harden and he closed his eyes "Then perhaps we should make up for lost time." he said and he began to take off his clothing.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:17 pm

George took of Cesare's vest pulling his body to the wall. He propped Cesare's body to the wall kissing his naked chest. His hands moved down to Cesare's pants, ripped his pants button off slowly. He clenched his manhood tightly as his lips were caressing Casera's earlobe
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Cesare gasped softly as his hips rocked and he pulled at George's breeches unlacing them so they fell down and he pulled at his doublet pushing it off his shoulders "To the bed?" he asked in a husky tone.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:27 pm

"Yes" said George whispering. "I think the most suitable place for talking about my marriage is your bed" He laughed pushing him to the bed. George's body reclined on Cesare's. He bent on him looking at his dark eyes, kissed first her forehead, nose and then finally found his lips with love
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:32 pm

Cesare groaned a little as his manhood ached with desire and he opened George's legs and rubbed his manhood against his to show him how much he desired him as he kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:09 pm

George wrapped Cesare's waist with his hands. His legs opened with desire. He moaned quietly while he was pulling Cesare into himself. Put his hands on Cesare's shoulders and whispered "Be mine"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:19 pm

Cesare nodded to him with a smile "I am yours." he whispered as he entered George slowly and he groaned in pleasure as he pulled back then slammed back into him.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:24 pm

George moaned triying not to make loud. He closed his eyes for a moment with pleasure. His hands -were on Cesare's waist- went to his strong arms and pulled Cesare under himself holding his arms. He pushed himself into Cesare without letting him counter
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Cesare moaned out at the fairly new sensation of George being inside of him and he bit his lip to try and not moan louder and he leaned up and captured George's lips.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:44 pm

George entered him hard and harder. When he felt Cesare's lips, George answered him with his wet tongue. His satisfiction was almost on the top. He entered into Cesare's body last time and left himself on the bed with satisfiction. His body was trembling with desire
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Cesare couldn't help it anymore and he turned George over and entered into him and groaned "Oh George.." he whispered as he slowly thrusted into him as he felt himself on the edge of climax when he felt it was needed he pulled himself out and spilled himself onto the sheep pelt on the floor.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:00 pm

George was almost out of breath. He moaned loudly when Cesare entered into him last time. His breathings were so frequent. He looked at the ceiling for gathering himself together.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Cesare looked over at George and grinned "Done out already?" he asked as he kissed his shoulder softly.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:27 pm

"If i didn't stop you.." said George out of breath "you would make me moan forever.." said kissing his strong arm
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:34 pm

Cesare laughed "I could do that if you wish me too?" he asked "I love the feeling of being inside you, or you inside me..it completes me."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:41 pm

"I am starting to pity for women who were under you" said George laughing "You are becoming a romantic man, Cesare. Did Margaret Wyatt teach you these words?" said laughing loudly again
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:46 pm

Cesare laughed loudly and shook his head "No, i gave her my goblet that was empty and walked away." he said "I thought of them words myself, very impressive isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:52 pm

George laughed with joy, left himself among the soft pillows "You slept with a womanizer. And you got his specialties. Oh..are you witch?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Cesare laughed and shook his head "I am simply Cesare, plain Cesare who sleeps with men Garcia." he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:58 pm

"Really?" George laughed looking at his face "Do you want people to say that in your funeral? -Yes, Cesare was a good man. He was also sleeping with men. How a nice guy..-"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Cesare laughed and nodded "Yes please." he said "Can they also say i gave my heart to George Boleyn?" he asked "I think that would be honorable of mentioning."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:10 pm

George bent on his lips with a naughty smile "wow wow wow..I should have just open buttons of your pants to see the romantic in you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next