The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Thomas walked into his and his wife's bedchambers and he watched as a servant carried his luggage in, and he sat down on one of the Chairs and looked around at the beautiful room and he finally stood up and walked to the window, looking out it.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:20 am

Elizabeth followed her husband into their new chambers. She stopped and, looked as he sat down. "Are you alright, sweetheart," she continued,"I know you must be tired from the long journey," she said. Elizbeth sweetly smiled, and walked over to him, and kissed the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:04 pm

Thomas smiled a little 'I was just thinking about what the Cardinal Wolsey was saying to me, he said that Henry...is trusting in the wrong people, my love' he said.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:47 am

Elizabeth never meddled in her husband's affairs, but she would often-....no she always became so worried about him when he worked so hard. She missed spending time with him, but she knew he had to work. Elizabeth rubbed her husband's back, and kissed his forehead. "Husband you work too hard," she continued," Even when you do have time off.....you still work so hard," she said.
((OOC: Sorry if this sucks X/ ))
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm

Thomas smiled a little 'Do not worry for me, my love. There is no need' he said and he kissed her gently 'Shall we go to the feast, for the new King and Queen of Bavaria?' he asked.

[[no worries:)]]
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:14 am

Elizabeth nodded in agreement. "Yes. Yes, of course, my sweet husband," she replied. Elizabeth kissed her husband's forehead, and placed a hand over her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:04 am

He quietly entered Elizabeth's chambers, in case she was resting.

"Sweetheart, it's me Thomas," he said in a quiet tone.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:13 am

Elizabeth put her quill down, and heard someone coming. And, it was her Thomas. She came to her feet, and smiled happily. "Sweetheart," she continued, and ran up to him," I'm so happy to see you," she said, as she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:21 am

He smiled as she enveloped him in her warm embrace. Rather, he enveloped her. "I'm happy to see you, wife! I'm sorry I haven't been about. In truth I've just come from visiting with Wolsey." He gave a sad little smile as he pulled out a seat for her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:41 am

Elizabeth hugged her husband back, and rested her head in his chest. "Do not worry Thomas. Your work comes first. After all of we want to continue living the lifestyle we have grown accustomed; you will have to continue working for Woseley," she said, as she looked up at her Thomas. Elizabeth hated the fact he had to work so long, and be away from her for so long. But, this was just the way it was supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:19 am

He pursed his lips as Elizabeth said that he would keep working for Cardinal Wolsey. "Oh my love, he's been sent away from court. He's living very close to poverty, in a sad little place in the country, but I have been to see him and though he is running low on necessities and cannot pay his servants, he is in good spirits and wishes the king well." he shook his head as he stroked Liz's hair. "Believe me, dear I am going to do all I can to keep us in the king's good graces, and to advance our family. We've our children to think about, their future is most important to me." He gently kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:47 am

"What? He's been sent away?! Oh, how dreadful! Sweetheart I am so, so sorry," she said, looking up at her husband. She nuzzled her head against his chest, and smiled as he stroked her hair. "Yes Thomas I understand that. But, I want you to also worry about yourself, too. I do not want you to work yourself so hard you become sick. So, please, please also take care of yourself," she said, as she pulled back and stood up straight.

((so sorry this sucks :/))
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:32 am

He felt soothed as she lay her head against his chest. "I swear to you, I will take care of myself. Hopefully, in the near future, most of our needs will be met without having to do too much. My star is rising, sweetheart." As she stood before him he took note of all the power she had within her, such attraction as he felt on the day he met her.

[[you're fine Smile ]]
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:55 am

"Oh, Thomas.....I know you shall never let me down," she said, as she smiled. Elizabeth stretched her arms out, and cracked her knuckles. "Sorry, my dear," she continued, and smoothed her skirts out," The girls have been asking for you. They want to know when they can come visit you," she said. Elizabeth had left their daughters home. Because court was no place for children.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:02 am

Thomas smiled lovingly as he thought of his daughters. "I would love to see them anytime. I think they could come to get a view of what court life is truly like. If everything continues to go as planned they shall soon enough have a life here, and perhaps make a good marriage match. You know, I think our girls look more like their mother every day." He smiled as he took Elizabeth in his arms and held her close.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:38 am

Oh, marriage....marriage for her little girls! Elizabeth knew this day would come. But, why come so fast? It felt like it was just yesterday she had rocked her daughters in her arms. It always made her sad thinking that way. But, she knew they had to grow up. "Oh, Thomas......I do not like thinking about our girls getting married," she continued, and rubbed her husbands arms," their so young. But, I know they need to grow up. I guess I am like all mothers," she said, jokingly. Elizabeth pulled herself into her husbands arms, and laid her head onto his chest.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:54 am

He sighed as she laid her head on his chest. Those days are far into the future my love, he tried to reassure her, but all the same he knew if he could he would slow time so their daughters would always be small, always belong to no one but them. Ah, I nearly forgot. When I spoke with Wolsey, he extended an invitation for you to come to Jericho House and dine with him. He'd like you to meet Joan, his wife in all but name. He thought Liz might like to get away for a bit, away from the falseness of court life and see the country again.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:29 am

Liz pullled back, and nodded. "Of course, my dear," she said. She crossed her legs, and tilted her head to the side, as her husband spoke of Wolsey's wife Joan. "Thomas I would love that! It shall be nice getting away from here, and fnally meeting Joan," she said, happily. Elizabeth was so happy to leave court.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:29 am

He smiled in return. I shall inform him, and we will make plans to dine, sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:19 am

"Good. It shall be refreshing to meet another woman my own age.....whose from the same class," she continued, and cupped her hands over lap," I wanted to ask Thomas......do you think our Gregory is ready for marriage," she asked, him. Elizabeth knew their son was no longer a little boy, and that women were starting to notice him. Sooner or later they would have a future daughter-in-law, and Gregory would eventually want his own family.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:33 am

Cromwell bit his lip in thought as he pondered Liz's question. He thought about watching Gregory grow up, the lad had always seemed so shy and unsure of his place in the world. He'd once admitted that the more recognition he, Cromwell, received, the more his son felt lacking in worth.

"Gregory, my dear boy. I would wish him to finish his education first, start to make something of himself. But, I was hardly who I am now when we married, remember? So if love strikes him I shall welcome whoever has claimed his heart. What is your opinion, love?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:56 am

She nodded. Thomas was right. In fact, he was always right. Though, she couldn't help but, smile. But, I was hardly who I am now when we married, remember? Those very words made her blush. "My love, you always know how to make me blush," she said, then continued," I know what you mean. If the right woman comes along, then he can do as he pleases," she replied, happily.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:39 am

I cannot help it, you are even prettier when you blush. If Gregory is as lucky in love as I am, he'll be the happiest man in Christendom. He looked at Elizabeth. I'm famished, shall we get something in the dining hall? Or would you rather stay in and dine alone?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:57 am

"No. No. my love. We can go out and dine," she replied, then continued," I am getting bored. I've been cooped up in our rooms all day," she said, to him. Elizabeth rested her chin on her balled up hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth & Thomas Cromwell's Chambers
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next