The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:38 pm

Inigo arrived at Palace from Spain after a long, tiring travel. He really needed to have some rest. Helped by his servants, he could finally reach his room. While unpacking his luggages, he thought about his mission. Emperor himself asked him to talk with his aunt, Queen Katherine. After everything was unpacked, he dismissed his servants and lied on his bed
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Servant came into Ambassador's room and left a letter.

My dear cousin,
I'm missing Spain and my whole family. But i can say King's so nice and respects to me. Thanks god. I hope to see you all soon. I hope you're well.

Your cousin
Future queen of Bavaria.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Inigo read carefully his cousin's letter. Eleanor was going to become Queen of Bavaria! He smiled, happy for his dear cousin's destiny. He just hoped to be free from his duties in England, to attend Eleanor's coronation. He couldn't miss such event. Still smiling, he walked towards window and looked thoughtfully outside
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:07 am

Inigo came backin his room after party. He felt rather ridicoulus for having spoke in such bold way to lady Elizabeth. He sighed, hoping she won't consider him just an old man who tries to seduce young ladies just for feeling younger. He shook his head and lied on bed, thinking at his cousin Eleanor's coronation in Bavaria...
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:46 pm

Inigo reached his room and started to prepare himself for Autumn Party at court. He hoped to meet the Queen there. But he knew she will refuse to join because of Anne's presence. He started to dress up, helped by his servants

Tipos rápidos! No quiero llegar tarde!
Back to top Go down
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Duchess of Galliera
Maria Enriquez de Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Maria was walking through the halls of the palace, and heard a man speak the Spanish language ... my God!, cried ... If Don Inigo Lopez de Mendoza .... Maria opened the door and went to greet the Ambassador Spanish. You know me sir?I'm Maria Enriquez ... cousin of Her Majesty queen Catherine.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:21 am

Inigo was reading a book. He stood up as he saw the woman entering in his room. Rather surprised, he smiled and bowed at her

Lady Maria...bienvenida. I was informed about your arrival at court, but I wasn't waiting for you so early. But please, take a sit. How was your travel?

He asked kindly, showing her the sofa
Back to top Go down
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Duchess of Galliera
Maria Enriquez de Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:36 am

Maria smiled at Don Iñigo.
I had a good trip, but my life in the Vatican has been terrible ...
my husband is a womanizer ...
He is a cruel man...
I need to meet new people here in court ...
Maria said and smiled
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:44 am

Inigo poured her some water and sat next to her

Oh...I'm sorry to hear that, my lady. Cruel...you say? Bueno...I don't know what he did to you. But you're safe, here. Please, drink something, mi senora...

He said worriedly, handing the glass to her
Back to top Go down
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Duchess of Galliera
Maria Enriquez de Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:26 am

Maria took the cup of the water and drank.
_You are very kind Don Iñigo... Very Happy
Maria said smiling.
_I´m happy at the english court but I miss my children.I have two children with Juan Borgia, twins, a boy and a girl.Do you have children?
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Inigo smiled and shook his head

Oh no...I'm not casado, yet. You know, I travel around world all time. So it's not easy to find a suitable wife. I'm glad you're enjoying court, lady Maria. Even if...this is not an happy period for our Catalina. I guess you miss your children very much...

He said while pouring some water for himself
Back to top Go down
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Duchess of Galliera
Maria Enriquez de Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:03 am

Maria looked at Don Iñigo; _"I know Don Iñigo, the queen is having a bad.Our family is very catholic"._Said Lady Maria.
_"It is strange that a man so handsome is unmarried"._Maria said and smiling.
_"I am a widow, my husband was murdered, many people hated him...including me..."
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:41 am

Inigo smiled weakly and sighed after her last sentence

Oh...thank you for your compliment. But I guess ladies prefer men much more handsome and younger than me. And...I'm very sorry for your loss. Even if you just said to hate him, he was the father of your children, lady Maria...
Back to top Go down
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Duchess of Galliera
Maria Enriquez de Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:22 am

Maria took his hand and told Don Iñigo._"I feel his death.When he died, I began to be happy".Maria said very serious._"Not a compliment mr, I think you´re very interesting"...
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:16 am

Inigo giggled, shooking his head

Oh...you're flattering me, mi senora. But, telling the truth, I think you're a beautiful woman too...

He smiled a bit embarassed, looking around room
Back to top Go down
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Duchess of Galliera
Maria Enriquez de Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:03 am

I looked and smiled at Don Iñigo...
_"I brought a very goog wine from Italy". I told him...
_"Would you like a drink in my room?".I said smiling...
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:23 am

Inigo smiled her back and nodded

Of course...I accept gladly, my lady...

He stood up and offered her his arm
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:48 pm

Inigo entered in his room after talking with lady Maria. She was a very interesting woman. He reached his desk and saw some spanish documents. He decided to bring them to lady Saville for translating them in english for the King. He sat down and kept on reading them carefully
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:46 am

I decided to send a letter to Ambassador Inigo:

"My dear friend.Rumors have arrived at my court about my sister; Princess Quiteria.Those gossips say that she has an affair with an Englishman.My sister's honor is in play.I need you to do investigations...The gentleman's name is Francis Bryan.I expect a hearing from you soon."

Thanks.

Henry II King of Navarre.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:40 pm

Inigo read carefully the letter he received from Kingdom of Navarre. It was from the King himself. After reading his request, he sighed and wrote him back. After that, he ordered a servant to bring Francis Bryan to him as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Duchess of Galliera
Maria Enriquez de Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:38 am

I thought of the ambassador, and I wrote a letter for him: "My dear gentleman, some time ago that not nothing of you.....A few weeks ago I'm living in the kingdom of Navarre.I have a wonderful keepsake of you and I would like to return to see you.I fondly remember our kiss in England.I hope to see you soon...."
Maria Enriquez de Luna, Duchess of Gandía.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:46 pm

Inigo was waiting patiently at his desk Sir Francis Bryan to arrive. He noticed he was late and kept on reading King Henry of Navarre's letter again, shooking his head
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:45 am

After Quiteria's visit I quickly washed and dressed again. Making sure I looked presentable I waited for Mendoza's servants to announce me.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:44 pm

A servant announced Sir Francis Byan. Finally he was there. Inigo nodded and looked at the door

Let him come in, boy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom   Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambassador Mendoza's bedroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: Bedrooms-
Jump to: