The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Dining room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

Dining room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:18 am

Cecile looked at Emilie; and her jaw literally dropped. Hr daughter was to marry?! How many secrets did she have?! Well, hopefully this was the last one from Emilie. "Married?? And, if I may ask what is his name," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Emilie feel guilty as she see her mother's reaction, wondering if she will rely on her again after all these revelaitons, she decide to tell her the things little by little.

His name is Armand Giovanni.

She sigh and put a hand on her shoulder.

I am sorry, maman, to hadn't tell you earlier ... I did plan to tell you while paying you a visit at Fontanay castle, but I felt so nervous, I didn't have see you since a so long time and even our contacts by letters was rares ... I did always postpone the things ...

She admit humbly and add.

In more, as I said, I have remain without news of him for a very very long time and did start to imagine all that you can guess ... I wasn't sure that he did still want to marry him, so I did wait for news of him, in silence, hope and pain. And I have recieve this letter today that have reassure me totally about his affections and intentions toward me, so I tell you.

Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:27 am

Cecile closed her eyes, and nodded. But, then she grew shocked, again. "You are marrying the King of Italy," she asked. She was not angry, she was happy, but shocked. However, after claming down,; she realized her daughter was happy. She touched her daughters hand, and smiled gently. "My sweet daughter," she continued," You are a very lucky woman. And, I am happy you found love," she said.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:08 pm

Emilie's eyes get wider after her mother's question, she thinked that she wouldn't see at all who he can be and question her about him, but then she recall that she have live at french court while a big part of her life and have remain interested in all what happen in Europe, so she have probably hear about him.

You know who he is ?! ...

She blush and nodd.

Indeed, he is the king of Italy.

She smile softly as she touch her daughter, caress hers too, her heart beating faster, happiness beaming in her, she add.

I feel the happier and luckest woman of the world, he is so wonderful, he is the great love about whom I dreamed since always without believe that he could really exist ... when we have encounter, he have enter my heart so fastly, it has been passionate, irresistible, magical and when he have propose me to unite our lifes in marrying, I hadn't hesitate and accepted immediatly because I know that he is the love of my life and I feel that this union has been decide by God, it's the destiny that He have choice for me and him.
Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:16 am

Cecile chuckled. Emilie was always adorable when she blushed. "Of course, I know of him, my dear," she continued," I thought everyone in Europe knew of him," she continued," My dear Emilie I am so happy to know that," she replied. She smiled at her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Emilie smile after her mother's answer, then blush about don't knowing about Armand before to encounter him.

Yes, you know very much about royal families, after all you have live at papa's court for so long time, myself I must tell that aside France and England's royal families, I don't know much about it ... of course I did guess that there was a king in Italy, but I don't knowed about him nor his family.

She smile softly, feeling very moved and happy.

Me too, I am happy beyound words ! I love him so much !
Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:41 am

Cecile often thought of Emilie's father. He was the only man Cecile had ever truly loved. And, he gave her two wonderful daughters. She smiled. "Well, Emilie you shall know more," she continued," very soon," she said.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Looking in her mother's eyes, she can see that her mind is escaping far away, her face talking a dreamy air, she guess that she must recall of her own love life of the past with her father, thinking to him too with love and admiration, she ask her on a soft tone.

You are thinking to papa, aren't you ?

She smile and nodd.

Yes indeed, I will certainly know more very soon ... I am very glad that you know now and I hope that he will come soon and you will get well with him.

She turn ot Olympe who look at them, seeming to listen attentively to all that they are telling, she explain her kindly what's happening, seeing that the little girl seem surprised but happy of this news, obviously she hadn't forget Armand at all, she smile to her and turn again to her mother.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:37 pm

Nan was listening and watching them in silence. They were talking about their family things, their houses, lives.. She envied them all cause she never had such a family. Her parents died when she was 16 and she was away from home. She never had such a big house, maids, servants.. She didnt have siblings to talk about their marriage or something. She drank from delicious wine. She caught Emilie's mothers eyes on her and smiled back kindly. She didnt know what to say
Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:02 am

"Hm," she continued," Yes, I am thinking of your father. It's such a shame; Olympe shall never meet him. Oh, your father would have adored her," she replied. She crossed her legs, and nodded at Emilie. Then, Cecile tapped her fingers on the table, and looked at Lady Saville. What was she thinking? "My lady, are you alright," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:40 pm

Nan took her eyes from the wine suddenly after Cecilie's question and tried to smile politely. "Yes, yes i'm very well my lady. I'm so glad to be here" she said with a kind voice.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Emilie smile softly after her answer, thinking to her father.

Yes, I do regret it very much, he have leave far too early and I wish he would have know my child ... but I can tell you that where he is now, he know her very well and love her.

She drink some water in her goblet while glancing to her dautghter who is still eating with appetite, then as her mother talk to Nan, she turn to them, please by Nan's answer but intrigued to know about her true state of mind and thoughts, she tell her.

I am happy to hear that, I hope that you are well installed now.

Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:12 am

Cecile was happy to hear her eldest daughter say that. "Oh, Emilie I am so very happy to hear that," she said, smiling. And, she nodded to Nan. "Well, my lady that is good to hear," she said. With that she took a sip from her goblet, and looked at her grandchild.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:44 am

Emilie smile to her mother, knowing that she know about the strange visions that she have since her childhood, even if she have always remain discreet about it, then she listen to her mother answer to Nan and follow her glance on Olympe, smiling proudly, she tell her.

Isn't she the most beautiful little girl in world ?

She giggle, then grow serious again.

When we will be at court, I can arrange a meeting for you with Olympe's another grandmother, if you still want to encounter her.
Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:05 am

"I never say she was not," she continued, and chuckled," She is the most beautiful little girl in the entire universe," she said, as she added on. Cecile loved her only grandchild....so much....she just wanted to buy her everything in the world. She lifted her head, and looked at Emilie; and nodded. "Of course," she continued," I would that," she said, nodding her head.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Emilie giggle softly as she hear her mother's answer, seeing that she is as much in adoration before Olympe than herself and her another grandmother, Elizabeth.

Yes, she look like an heavenly angel and she is so adorable, how don't to get found of her ?

She feel so proud of her daughter and looking at her, she can see that the little girl look at them in blushing sligthy, smiling delightedly, obviously very happy to hear theses compliments about her.
Emilie turn again to her mother.

I am sure that she would be happy to encounter you too, after all, she have discover that she have a granddaugther rather recently too, I am sure that she is curious about Olympe's family members. We could join Whitehall palace in a couple of days and I propose to send her a invitation to join us in my rooms and introduce you to each others, what do you think about it ?

Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:12 am

Cecile snickered. "Yes. Yes she does," she replied, and pushed a strand of hair, behind her ear. Cecile trusted her daughter. But, she did not know this Elizabeth woman.....so she would have to meet her...herself to get an opinion of her.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Looking at her mother's face, she can see that she seem careful, even maybe suspicious about Elizabeth, probably wondering about this woman, totally unknow for her, who can tell to be Olympe's grandmother also, she smile and tell her.

I am sure that you are very curious about her, but you will soon be able to know and maybe even encounter a few others members of Olympe's paternal family, we will see.

She glance to her daughter again, drinking her apple juice.
Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:19 am

"Yes. Yes. I am very curious. But, for now I shall enjoy my time with you," she said, happily. With that she rubbed her arms, and grinded her teeth. What would happen next?
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Emilie smile happily.

I do intend to enjoy my time with you too, maman. I am so happy that we are reunited for good.

She take her mother hand, finish her plate and goblet glance to her daughter; smile to her softly and turn again to Cecile and tell her .

What about taking a walk together ? I would like to take a breath of some fresh air so I could show you the castle's outdoor places.
Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:03 am

Cecile finished her meal, and felt her daughter take her hand. "Actually I would love that. A walk would be lovely," she replied, to Emilie.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:43 pm

She smile, feeling happy and proud to make discover her beautiful castle to her mother and answer her.

What about going to the lake's shore ? it's one of my favourites places around castle and it's even more beautiful at twilight and seen the hour, we should have the luck to attend it !

She reflect to take her daughter with them, then she recall that it will be bed time for her and add to her mother.

But now, it's time tor put our little Olympe to go to bed. Her nanny can care of it, but I try to do it by myself as much as possible, it's my little special moment with her. You can follow us to her bedroom and partipicate if you want, it's should take maximum half an hour and then we would go outdoor for take our walk. Or either you can wait for me somewhere where I would join later, what do you prefer ?

She glance to her little girl and smile, a tender air on her face.
Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:52 am

Emilie nodded. "Going to the lake would be lovely," she replied, and adjusted her position in her chair. Ceclie looked over at her grandchild, and giggled. "Yes. Someone looks very tired," she replied, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Emilie smile and turn to her daughter.

C'est l'heure d'aller au lit, ma poupotte, viens.

She take softly Olympe's hand in hers and help her to get up at the same time as her and she walk with her to the doorway and turn back to her mother.

You come with us, maman ?

The litlle girl rub her eyes and yawn, walking by her mother's side and turn to her grandmother too.
Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:58 am

Cecile nodded. "Yes. Yes, I am coming, she replied, as she stood up. And, with that she followed her family. She smiled, and cupped her hands in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dining room   Dining room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dining room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next