The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber

Go down 
+4
Jane Craven
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Diane de Poitiers
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Alfonsina didn't want to bother her with her problems now so she answered and shrugged.

"He is fine."

She smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:49 pm

I smiled knowingly,"Fine? Well he told me Thomas was sick when he visited us in the country... and things were...strained."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:53 pm

"Thomas was sick. But now he is fully - recovered,thanks to God."

Then she added.

"He is fine , I guess. I haven't seen him for 3 or 4 months. That's why I don't know."

She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:57 pm

"4 months! What-is he in court or in the country...how did this happen? You two were so...so perfect."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:01 pm

She looked down.

"I don't know anything about him. He comes and suddenly he disappears."

Then she sighed and added.

"I think every perfect thing ends at somewhere whether you want or not."
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:03 pm

I scoff,"You are giving up on your marriage, on my brother?"

I stand up and gather William into my arms.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:09 pm

She raised her eyebrows.

"I tried everything to save this marriage. And it is not the first time that he has done something like this. So.. I guess I won't go after.. "

She stopped.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:10 pm

"Not the first time,"I hiss,"Why did I never learn of this!"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:13 pm

"He always says he has to be away for me and for our son. But Elizabeth.. I'd rather be poor if we will have money like that. That's why I am not trying anymore. I let the things happen. I am ready for everything."

She explained.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:18 pm

"You will leave my brother alone. What of Thomas? He needs his father. This is not fair Alfonsina; Edward is good, why would he drive your relationship to ruin?"

William mumbles in his sleep and I grin indulgently,"Oh my love,"I whisper.
"And anyway you are his wife-you should be proud he is working. Edward is a duke, he could live happily without working like my brother Thomas does now. My husband -though I do not love him- supports me and my...our son, I appreciate him and thank him for it. I do not want to separate from him because he has duties."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:25 pm

She raised her eyebrows again.

"I don't think you are seeing the point. Now did i become the one who will leave him alone?"

Then she added.

"I am the one who has been alone for 8 months Elizabeth! I just saw him once or twice for 8 months. I know Edward is good. I wouldn't marry him if he wasn't. But what i am trying to say is I am not going to do anything to save this marriage. Because I've done enough and I am tired now. I am unhappy. I know my duties. I know I should be proud of him and I am. But if he will be away for working like that in our whole marriage like forever , I'd rather have no money. I just want him by my side."

Then she sighed and stood up. Because she felt dizzy for a moment.

"I guess I should leave sister.. Your son needs you , I see. You should take care of him."
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:32 pm

I 'sh' William as he begins to whimper and cry,"No sister, I'm sorry. I just cannot believe how much has changed."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:39 pm

She nodded and smiled weakly.

"I'll see you soon sister.."

She kissed her cheek and her son's forehead softly then left the room with full of tears , wishing Elizabeth didn't see.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Douglas
Countess of Lennox
Margaret Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:33 pm

I run to the my wife's room-how dare she come to court without my knowledge and with my son! Well her bastard but I have raised that boy as if he were mine and I have right as his father Elizabeth I say and open her door.

She sits there resplendent in the gown I bought her! gazing at the boy she so dotes over What is this?

Last edited by Henry Bosworth on Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:38 pm

"What is this?"I retort,"How dare you storm into my room! I have just settled William to sleep,"I hiss.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Douglas
Countess of Lennox
Margaret Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:43 pm

You are my wife-I have every right to be here. I gave you no permission to come here and no permission for him to be here-it is dangerous for a small child!

I stride over and grab her arm and push my lips on hers.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:46 pm

I step back and instinctively hit my hand against his face,"How dare you!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"You may be my husband but you are well aware of my feelings; you always have been and they will never change."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Douglas
Countess of Lennox
Margaret Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:52 pm

I stare in horror You will come to my chamber tonight and I will have you. You shall make me wait no longer.

I march out the room and slam the door behind me.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:55 pm

I wipe my lips with the back of my slender hand in disgust as my eyes fill with tears. I collapse in a heap by my bed as I feel utterly trapped.
Back to top Go down
Bridget Von Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Bridget Von Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:31 am

Bridget had been away for sometime, and she missed her mistress. Lady Craven was an incredible woman, and she has the cutest son ever. She quickly opened the door, slipped in, and placed her luggage against the wall. "My lady," she continued, and took off her hat, and saw her mistress on her bed crying," MY LADY," Bridget cotinued, as she shouted. and knelt beside Elizabeth," Are you alright? What is wrong? Who or what has hurt you," she asked, with a concerned tone. Bridget gently rubbed Elizabeth's back, and looked at her with a confused, but disturbed look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:02 pm

I was shocked when Bridget sauntered into the room and for a moment I did not recognise her, for you see it had been so long. I had let my memories of court fade during my year absent; my mother, brother's wife and nurses for William and I became the faces which grew familiar and brought a smile to my lips.
It has to be confessed that I was rudely surprised at how noisy court was-even at night, some how I forgot that too. And now it seems I nearly forgot my maid.

She had grown, that was clear; her hair thicker and her features more mature. No longer was she a girl awkwardly beginning to wear garters and dresses designed to enhance her figure which was forming-she now walked straighter and wore those types of dresses so well.

I dry my eyes quickly as she enters and pinch my cheeks-not that I need to as they always have a rosy flush now since the birth of William.
"Hush Bridget…I am well, tis the travelling to court that has left me tired, it's such a long journey you see."
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Geoffrey entered in Elizabeth's chambers with two guards. He bowed and looked at her with a serious expression

Lady Elizabeth Craven! The King requires your presence in his Reception Room. Urgently. For...secutity's matters, you are under arrest, my lady. Please, follow me...

He said with neutral voice. As he finished his sentence, the two guards approached her and took her arms
Back to top Go down
Bridget Von Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Bridget Von Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:45 am

Elizabeth Craven Bosworth wrote:
I was shocked when Bridget sauntered into the room and for a moment I did not recognise her, for you see it had been so long. I had let my memories of court fade during my year absent; my mother, brother's wife and nurses for William and I became the faces which grew familiar and brought a smile to my lips.
It has to be confessed that I was rudely surprised at how noisy court was-even at night, some how I forgot that too. And now it seems I nearly forgot my maid.
She had grown, that was clear; her hair thicker and her features more mature. No longer was she a girl awkwardly beginning to wear garters and dresses designed to enhance her figure which was forming-she now walked straighter and wore those types of dresses so well.
I dry my eyes quickly as she enters and pinch my cheeks-not that I need to as they always have a rosy flush now since the birth of William.
"Hush Bridget…I am well, tis the travelling to court that has left me tired, it's such a long journey you see."
Bridget nodded. And, smiled sweetly at Lady Craven. "I am glad to hear you are doing well," she continued, and brushed her raven hair behind her ear," As, long as you are alright....I am happy," she said. Bridget stood up straight, and smoothed her skirts out, and as she was just about to get Elizabeth something to drink the guards burst into her chambers. "My Lady, what is going on," Bridget asked, with a worried voice. What had happened? What had happened while she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:30 pm

I glance up and shrug out of the guards grip,"Upon what charge?"

However it is too late, they replace their steely hold and I do not fight,"Bridget, look after my son."
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:12 pm

Geoffrey shook his head

I'm not allowed to tell you, my lady. Just follow me, please...

He answered. Then the guards brought her out of room and he walked after them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next