The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Docks

Go down 
+11
Madeline De Fontanay
Guinevere D'Amboise
Joan Fitzgerald
Francis Bryan
Charles Brandon
Elena Salvatore
Noelle Hoffman
Thomas Seymour
Pierre Du Bois
Alfonsina Garcia
Edward Craven
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena Salvatore
Lady-in-waiting
Elena Salvatore

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:26 pm

Their is no point in wasting time now Charles what would you like to do to catch up on lost time then. Smiling up at him
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:27 pm

"Charles thought for a little while"

Uhm...I have some good italian wine in my room. Would you like to taste it in my company?

"He suggested almost whispering into her ear"
Back to top Go down
Elena Salvatore
Lady-in-waiting
Elena Salvatore

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:32 pm

His breath whispering in my ear excited me in the most unusual place. I don't give in to temptation Charles
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:38 pm

"Charles raised an eyebrow"

Uhm...so you think I want to tempt you. I promise that I'll be a perfect gentleman, my lady...

"He whispered into her ear again, feeling her excitement"
Back to top Go down
Elena Salvatore
Lady-in-waiting
Elena Salvatore

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Charles you're whispers are doing unspeakable things to my body you are like a female temptress! Calling his bluff I slipped his hand up my skirts
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:57 pm

"Charles smiled amused as she slipped his hand suddenly on her skirts. He raised his eyebrow again"

Unspeakable things, you say? Uhm...I'd like you to speak about such things with me. I have the feeling that it would be...interesting...

"He said teasingly in a whisper and brushing softly his lips against her ear"
Back to top Go down
Elena Salvatore
Lady-in-waiting
Elena Salvatore

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:03 pm

I want you kisses up my legs I want to discover your body with my very own eyes. Turning my head towards his I grabbed his shirt and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:59 pm

"Charles opened his eyes bigger as she kissed him suddenly. He could barely control his horse's reins"

Elena...don't you think it's better to discover my body somewhere else? You know...Oscar dislikes people who flirt on him...

"He said smiling and kissing her back, rather surprised by her boldness"
Back to top Go down
Elena Salvatore
Lady-in-waiting
Elena Salvatore

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:15 pm

Taking a hold of his chin looking him straight in the eyes she let a giggle pass her lips. If only your bedchamber walls could talk i think they would tell me what makes you run wild with passion and desire but you won't make me you're mistress your wife would never allow it so what of my fate after you have bedded me.Even though she had his arms around her she felt alone
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:41 pm

"Charles sighed and kept on riding slower"

I have no intention to make you my mistress, Elena. I respect you too much for doing that. I just remind how much you like flirting...sorry if I offended you...

"He said with a sudden serious voice"
Back to top Go down
Elena Salvatore
Lady-in-waiting
Elena Salvatore

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:56 pm

How could you ever offend me charles maybe oscar is more suited to my charms! I run my hands through his mane
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:15 pm

"Charles smiled, really amused by her words"

Well...if you still have doubts, reach me in my chamber and I'll show you that I'm telling the truth...

"He rolled his eyes still keeping his reins"
Back to top Go down
Elena Salvatore
Lady-in-waiting
Elena Salvatore

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:51 pm

Naturally i thought you would take me to your chamber and throw me down in wild passion.Placing her hands on top of his amused
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:52 pm

"Charles chuckled again"

Uhm...who knows? It depends on which mood I'll be once arrived there. Everything is possible, lady Salvatore. Isn't it?

"He asked whispereing once more time"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:45 pm

The day was bright and sunny as I stepped off the boat at the docks. Rain from the previous night made the ground muddy and I saw a delicate woman stepping into the mud. Wait! I shouted and went to place my jacket upon the ground. Wouldn't want your fine gown ruined, now would we? I grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Joan Fitzgerald
Countess of Ormonde
Joan Fitzgerald

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:39 am

Joan was stunned to see such a gesture from an englishman placing her silk shoes onto his coat she raises a smile at him Why thankyou kind sir are you sure that you're coat won't get too ruined Eventually joan stepped of his coat and watched hik So what brings you back from Ireland? As you can tell it's my native tongue but what about you until now I have never known an englishman to tempt his fate! I am Joan by the way countess She ungloved her hand feeling the fresh sea air upon her skin Joan had truly met a dark handsome stranger which caused a warmth sensation through out her with her hand still outstretched she wanted him too touch her and kiss her in a ravenous way such thoughts made her blush just a step to his warm lips
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Tis only a coat, and I can buy more I replied, with a flourish of my hat. But a woman's shoes are prized possessions, at least my sister tells me so. I appraised her fine dress and milky skin, her dark hair and deep colored eyes. So an Irish countess is blessing our court now? We are delighted to have you.
Back to top Go down
Joan Fitzgerald
Countess of Ormonde
Joan Fitzgerald

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:58 pm

Joan looked at him amused and smiled. I am here on what I presume is a business transaction I am here to meet my suitor his mother is Irish sweet and nice although I earned the wealth that I now have and the man will be a fool to see if he can take me for all I am worth then I shall meet with mistress boleyn
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:14 pm

It seems already you have a bad opinion of your suitor. That cannot be a good start for your relationship. I wondered if she was simply scared and hiding behind that wall she built up. Give the lad a chance, he just may be worth it. Although from your words, he seems to be a mere pauper. I couldn't help a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Joan Fitzgerald
Countess of Ormonde
Joan Fitzgerald

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:29 pm

Because I want him to love me not because by marrying me he shall be a wealthy man amongst the privy chamber but it would be nice to know that a part of him could love me. His mother is Elizabeth Bryan a fellow Irish lady and I have given up my homeland to marry her son Joan shook her head feeling sad knowing she would probably end up in a loveless marriage Wealth can not by love I have been hurt too many times both physically as emotionally and if you tell sir Francis Bryan that then I shall sting you were it hurts.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:01 pm

A grin crept slowly over my face and I managed to keep a straight face. You have my word that Sir Francis shall not hear of it. But have you thought to seek him out for yourself? I would have some words for dear Mama, though I loved her I could make my own decisions.
Back to top Go down
Joan Fitzgerald
Countess of Ormonde
Joan Fitzgerald

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:22 am

Joan looked at him and noticed than grin across his face which made her smile  You have a grin that can get you any thing you want and of course I know nothing of this man and I would like to get to know him I think that maybe he could melt my stone glass heart This man made joan smile she bit her lip trying not to want to kiss his lips instead she slipped her arm through his giving his arm a squeeze
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:02 pm

I'll let you in on a little secret: getting what you want requires more than just a grin. You have to think that what you want is already yours and you have to do anything to get it. I was not by nature an ambitious man, I liked my fun more than wealth. I'm sure Sir Francis will be delighted by you, my lady. He has somewhat of a reputation but he has calmed down much since then.
Back to top Go down
Joan Fitzgerald
Countess of Ormonde
Joan Fitzgerald

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:40 am

And what makes you think I don't know how to get what I want, when I want! I may look like a lady but I'm rather a dark horse so to speak For a moment Joan wondered how he knew so much then it slowly started to click I like a challenge nothing more fun than a thrill of the Chase and being pleasurable satisfied after! Making her way to leave she stopped for a second her hand under his crutch firmly grasping the most delicate part Game on
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:01 pm

This woman had some spunk! And so I knew it was going to be a very interesting "game" from here on out. I half smiled as she had a firm grasp on me, and let my eyes wander down to her low cut gown. I traced the tops of the vanilla globes of her breasts with a forefinger. Game on indeed! I chuckled before making my own way back to the palace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Docks
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next