The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Dinner Table

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Dinner Table Empty
PostSubject: Dinner Table   Dinner Table I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:19 pm

Anne, Thomas Howard, Charles Brandon and George Boleyn gathered to find out what King said and talk situation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Dinner Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Table   Dinner Table I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:38 pm

"Charles knew that Norfolk talked privately with the King. He joined the dinner with Anne to find out what was in his mind. He looked at Norfolk"

What he said?

Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Dinner Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Table   Dinner Table I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Norfolk sighed deeply, then looked them in the eyes.

He said that Wolsey always served him well and I ... agreed with him. he said quietly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Dinner Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Table   Dinner Table I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:41 pm

Anne was listening her uncle but she was very nervous

"You did what?"

She had annoyed with her uncle's words.She looked at George for a moment.

And she re-turned to her uncle.

"I can not believe this! Have you not spoken yourself of the terrible revenge, he would precise on all of us, if he ever again had the power?"

She shouted

She was very angry and trying to be calm down

"Or maybe you don't think, revenge to be one of his many talents!"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Dinner Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Table   Dinner Table I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Norfolk remained calm and just shrugged.

I do! .... and that is why I try to stay on good terms with the king! he spoke between his teeth, looking directly into Anne's eyes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Dinner Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Table   Dinner Table I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Anne was very surprised and annoyed.She couldn't find anything to say.She looked at Charles for a moment with a confused face and turned to Thomas and threw the napkin on the table.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Dinner Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Table   Dinner Table I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:15 pm

"Charles saw Anne throwing the napkin on the table and sighed deeply. Thomas's behavior really disappointed her. So he decided to remain silent, without adding more"

Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Dinner Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Table   Dinner Table I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:30 pm

He looked at them one by one and then grinned.
Don't worry my friends! He no longer trusts "his most humble servant" blindly. Soon, very soon now...
he bended forward and lowered his voice.

His personal physician is my honorable guest for more than a week now. I will pamper and spoil him untill he will gladly confess everything I want him to say!
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Dinner Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Table   Dinner Table I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 5:14 pm

"Charles joined the room, cause he was told that Thomas Howard wanted to see him there. Wondering what he wanted to talk about, he sighed and kept on waiting for him"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Dinner Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Table   Dinner Table I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2019 10:06 pm

I entered the dining hall and as I entered I saw that Charles was there waiting. I walked up to the table and spoke with him.

"Charles thank you for coming please join me for a small feast as I wanted to talk to you about a certain man named William Pennington that works for you if I am not mistaken?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Dinner Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Table   Dinner Table I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2019 4:20 pm

"Charles looked curiously at him"

My lord... William is my secretary, yes. It's a worthy man. What's wrong about him...my lord Norfolk?

"He asked"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Dinner Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Table   Dinner Table I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 10:15 pm

"My good Duke of Suffolk I was just intrigued when I saw his housework capabilities the other day and I was wondering if you would allow my lord for me to have him work at the Howard estate for the time whilst my chief of household staff is off due to have a child soon and I need someone organized to run it for me the important stuff anyway.

I spoke to William about it and he is interested but I informed him I would ask your permission first of course. What do you say Charles?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Dinner Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Table   Dinner Table I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 3:27 pm

"Charles shrugged and looked curiously at him"

Well...as I told you, William is a good man and I trust him deeply. So...I have nothing against your proposal, my lord. Of course I give my permission to have him at your estate temporary. I'm sure he will serve you well..

Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Dinner Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Table   Dinner Table I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 11:04 am

I look at Lord Brandon.

"I thank you dearly Lord Brandon I am sure he will be of good service thank you."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Dinner Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Table   Dinner Table I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 2:09 pm

"Charles nodded"

I'm glad of being useful to you, my lord. Let me know if I can do something else..

"He added walking towards door"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Dinner Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Table   Dinner Table I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2019 5:21 pm

"I will let you know if there is anything else I require thank you again Charles. How is your wife if I may ask Charles I have not seen her at court recently"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dinner Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Table   Dinner Table I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner Table
Page 1 of 1