The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Welcome Dinner to Whitehall

Go down 
+31
Thomas Seymour
Katerina Anechka
Diane de Poitiers
Lenore Hoffman
William Stuart
Catherine Willoughby
Rumeysa Hatun
Madeline De Fontanay
Mary Boleyn
Alfonsina Garcia
Noelle Hoffman
Anthony Knivert
Catherine Earnshaw
Madeline Stuart
Elizabeth Wykes
Amanda Brown
Susan Clarencieux
Elizabeth Blount
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Thomas Cromwell
Anne Grey
White Royalsun
Catherine Parr
Mary Rose Tudor
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Henry VIII of England
Margaret Wyatt
Royce Westmoreland
Jane Bassett
Charles Brandon
Nan Saville
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Welcome Dinner to Whitehall Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:37 pm

This dinner has been organized for coming back to Whitehall Palace for summer term. Everyone eat, drink, dance and enjoy the night!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:06 pm

"Charles entered in the Great Hall with slows steps and looked around. He just came back to Whithall since few days, and he had to admit that he missed this summer residence. He walked along Hall smiling, bowing with his head to people who greeted him. The King approached him as he entered, after a servant handed him a goblet of wine. He saw a young lady walking towards them and he couldn't avoid to smile teasingly at her. Then he stopped next to a table, trying to catch his friend Anthony among crowd"

Last edited by Charles Brandon on Sat May 12, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Jane walked into the Great hall, with other Ladies in Waiting, she walked slowly to look at the scene around her. She looked at a lady in waiting beside her and smiled, before walking up among the tables. They curtsied to his grace, the duke of Suffolk, and sat down at a table, before talking among themselves.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Nan wore one of her new gowns after a while. There was dinner at great hall that night and she couldnt miss that. She came to hall and came in there. Looked around and smiled when she saw some familiar faces. She saw a new lady , she must be a lady in waiting. She was young and blonde. She smiled at her and kept on walking in hall
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:23 pm

Jane sat there and she sipped from wine, she wasn't really listening to what the others where saying, she was in her own world, and thoughts. Standing up, she made the excuse she was getting more wine, and she held her Goblet and walked around the room, wearing her pale and dark blue, Lady in Waiting dress, with her blond hair spilling down her back.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:31 pm

"Charles were laughing with the King when he noticed a familiar face among crowd. A lady entered, dressed in a beautiful dress. His smile almost disappeared from his face when he recognized Nan. He didn't know what to do...or what to think. He missed her badly during her absence...and he even didn't know she was back. Suddenly he thought about Margaret's request about her. He would like to run towards her, but he couldn't. He just looked at her, hoping she could notice him, and turned towards King again, keeping on smiling"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Jane walked towards people, smiling, talking and laughing. She turned her head towards the Queen, of course as ever, Katherine looked beautiful, and also she looked so proper and rightful, on the throne. She curtsied lowly and nodded at Katherine before continuing her conversation with the courtier. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Charles Brandon talking with the king, as usual it was rightful he would be, as for they are good friends.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:54 pm

Nan walked through royal table. She was trying to see king and the queen and she finally could. King was talking to Charles. Katherine was looking good. Obviously Anne was not here cause Katherine was smiling. For a moment nan noticed Charles looking her curiously. She smiled at him and walked through king's table. Waited king to notice her, so she could say hello to them.She was looking around them she saw another familiar face Your highness! She said with joy to Cordelia
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Royce walked into the Great Hall. It was the first time for him at Whithall. He has never been there. Although, he could feel that people around him always enjoyed stay there for summer. Especially the King. Even if not so much used at such events, he had to attend to. He was almost a member of royal family now, since the King arranged his marriage with Primcess Mary Rose. His future wife. Walking along hall, he couldn't avoid to think about Katherina and his feelings for her. But he tried to remove his deep thoughts and reached his table. He took some wine and smiled kindly at King Henry, raising his goblet to him
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Margaret heard that the King was giving a party to celebrate spring and she decided to join it. Whithall Palace was new for her, always lived at Allington Castle and Hampton Court. She wore an elegant blue dress and walked shyly inside Hall. She looked around, wondering if her brother Thomas would join her, after they quarrelled because of sir Anthony Knivert. She noticed people were having fun, dancing and drinking. So she decided to do the same and sat at a table, enjoying the music
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:09 pm

Henry walked into Hall with Charles, after servan's announcement. They reached Anthony and Katherine at royal table. Once he noticed that lady Nan was in the Hall, he smiled at her. She was like a daughter to him, and Anne's best friend. Suddenly he stood up from table and caught people's attention on him

My dearest subjects, your King thanks you for coming at Spring dinner party! I wish to you all to spend a very enjoyable summer here at Whilehall! Enjoy!

He shouted smiling. Then he raised his goblet and took a sip from his wine. People clapped their hands

Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Nan smiled back wide as king smiled at her. It was really nice to see him again. He might be a little moody, angry and hard man but Nan always loved king deeply as a big brother and she always will. She toasted her goblet after king's words and took a sip from it. She looked at Charles again
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:39 pm

"Charles clapped his hands after King's short speech. He was still smiling at him when he noticed that Nan was looking at him. He smiled wide, this time, and bowed with his head. Surely nobody was looking at him, cause they were still clapping at the King. He felt a shiver along his back as his eyes met hers again"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:43 pm

Margaret walked into court, with a quick pace, she turned and walked ever to gracefully to the great hall. Once there, she was announced 'Princess Margaret Tudor' the announcer said, and she walked in, gracefully to the table where the king, and queen sat and she sat beside Henry, Katherine, Nan and Charles 'Majesty' She said ever so faintly to Henry and she looked at Katherine and smiled 'Her Majesty' She said to Katherine a little louder.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Nan took another sip while she was smiling at Charles. Then she heard princess Margaret's name from servant. She bowed kindly while she was walking to table and talked to her "Good evening your highness" She didnt expect her to say something back. She just didnt want to be mean.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:58 pm

"Charles looked astonished at Margaret. He didn't expected that she came. He thought she didn't love courtlife anymore. But as he saw her turning to Nan, he gulped hardly. He had to pretend to look for some food on the table, in order to look more relaxed"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Margaret looked Nan up and down out of the side of her eye and nodded 'Lady Nan.' She said before looking at the Ladies in Waiting's, and looked at a new. She had never saw this one at court before, she had long blond hair, very pretty if you must ask 'Whom is she' Margaret asked.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Jane turned around to see, the Princess Margaret looking at her, she curtsied respectfully before going over to her group of with the rest of the Queen's Ladies in waiting and filling her Goblet of wine up and taking a sip from it.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:17 am

My name was announced and I entered in the Great Hall. Watching the dancers on the floor,I smiled and walked towards the table where my brother,queen,and my sister had been sat.Curtseying low and still smiling I greeted them.

''Your Majestys''

I then rose and took a seat at the table.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Baroness Borough of Gainsborough
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:38 am

I enter the hall where the Dinner is being held i curtsie * and say good evening your majesty , your grace my lords and ladies of his majesty's court
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:15 pm

Nan smiled wide to princess and answered kindly "Im so happy to see you again. I hope you're in good health." she said. She really missed her. She never knew why but she always loved Cordelia's company.She was so friendly and graceful
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Queen White enters in the big hall and sees everyone talking and laughing, others are drinking, eating or dancing. She doesn't know anyone there, anyone of her close friends are there, only recognizes come popular faces, so she hands a glass of red wine and stays there with two of her maids behind her
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/messages/100002043148502#!/profile.php?
Anne Grey
Nurse
Anne Grey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:17 pm

I enter the Great Hall after the long journey to Whitehall. I wear a new dress I bought for the occasion in the palest of greys and my French hood , now the fashion in court, I wear further back than most to reveal my raven dark hair that crowns my little head.

I barely look where I am going my eyes glancing around at the growing number of people and finally I release I have walked straight into a handsome man. His dark brown curls frame his face and his eyes are the brightest of blue. It is the Duke of Suffolk. Down I go into my curtsey and up I come tilted forwards so that there is good sight of my low neckline and breasts,"Your Grace!" I breathe, as if I can hardly speak for lust,"Forgive me for I did not see you..."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:10 pm

"Charles patted softly Anthony's shoulder after one of his funny sentences, and turned his back to him to look for a servant. But as he turned, he saw a young lady almost crushing into him. He looked surprised at her. Then smiled, rather amused by her hurry"

Oh...you have no need to apologize, my lady. I was looking elsewhere too. Just hope you're fine...

"He said kindly, noticing she was rather attractive"
Back to top Go down
Anne Grey
Nurse
Anne Grey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:19 pm

His handsome eyes have me stuck. I know not what to say so I look up at him as if my head were full of confessions of desire but I dare say nothing, and to my enormous pleasure I can feel a little heat in my cheeks and I know that I am blushing.
I am blushing for nothing but having His Grace himself in front of me,"How could I not be fine, Your Grace,"I reply cleverly,"Any woman would be lucky to fall into someone as handsome as Your Grace."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dinner to Whitehall   Welcome Dinner to Whitehall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Dinner to Whitehall
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next