The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Palace's Entrance

Go down 
+8
Mary Boleyn
Edward V Plantagenet
Jane Adler
Francesca Benedetti
Anthony Knivert
Quiteria de Navarra
Henry II of Navarre
Charles Brandon
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:06 pm

Palace's Entrance Hqf3h
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:54 pm

I was walking along the Palace´s entrance.
I was remembering the time when my mother was the queen of Navarre.
She had died a few years ago, and now I am the king.
My wife is King Francis of France´s sister.
We have one daughter, her name is Juana.
.Juana is my heir, she is still a girl.

As I walk, I think ...My kingdom is small and it is threatened by the Spanish...
I have several sisters, Anne,Catherine, Madeleine,Jeanne, Bienaventurada, Quiteria and Isabella and three brothers, Martin, Charles and Francis.

Last edited by Henry II of Navarre on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:34 pm

When I came to Navarra, the sky was cloudy.I was very sad, my sister had died.
I got out the carriage, and the servants announced my arrival.
I was dressed in black and not wore no jewels.
I remembered my childhood and my mother, Queen Catalina I.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:11 pm

I was in my room and a servant told me that my sister Quiteria, had arrived.
Immediately I went to meet with her, looked at her and hugged her strongly

"Querida hermana"

I told her in Spanish, and we entered the palace

Palace's Entrance Hsut1
Back to top Go down

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:30 pm

As I walk around this beautiful castle I find the entrance as I gaze upwards to see the paintings I smile to myself
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:46 pm

I arrived in Navarre on businesses. Although I really didn't want to leave Charlotte due to her giving birth any day. I walked along the cobblestones toward the entrance hoping to make my trip fast.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:48 pm

I am walking about the Palace with Cordelia enjoying the fresh Navarrese air and sunshine. People walk about us, happy and merry. I do not see anyone out of the ordinary...
Back to top Go down

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:49 pm

As I hear footsteps coming towards me I see a man hurrying I smile and step out of the way
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:51 pm

Cordelia leaves me suddenly, leaving me alone and I do not mind. The Palace is beautiful and I can enjoy the sights by myself.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:24 am

I notice two women, one leaves I then approach the other, who is quite beautiful. "Good day my lady, I'm looking for the Great Hall. Could you point me in that direction?" I say hoping she understands me.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:51 am

The Palace? I point off to the right of me. It is right over there. My ladies giggle behind me, Your Highness is attracting men left and right. I roll my eyes. Please pay no mind to them as I think that they are jealous that they dont have men. I turn to them and glare. ....And you are?
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:43 pm

I smiled at her although, I couldn't quite figure out her accent. "Oh please do forgive my manners, I'm Sir Anthony Knivert" I took her hand and kissed it.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:52 pm

Pleased to meet you. I smile as he kisses my hand. Such a gentleman. I am Princess Francesca, and I hail from Italy. My ladies pipe up again, She is the only daughter of the King and Queen of Italy. I turn around forcefully, Ladies go and prepare my things for departure for Italy tonight. I turn back around. What brings you to Navarre?
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:08 pm

"A princess, well it is an honor to make your acquittance." I said after I heard her ladies speaking so highly of her. "I have come on business, I'm here to deliver a message to his majesty" I replied as I admired how beautiful she looked, so radiant and refreshed.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:17 pm

His Majesty is currently out gallavanting with my cousin Sancha of Aragon. I roll my eyes and shake my head. I must not let it bother me. I swear she hops from one bed to another. I am leaving for Tuscany tonight and perhaps I shall see you out there? I stare deep into his eyes...
Back to top Go down

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:40 pm

As I decide to leave and return to England
Back to top Go down

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:05 am

As I wait for my carriage to take me back home once it pulls up I climb in and fall asleep
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:10 am

The Carriage arrived the court of Navarre.
She climb out and will look where she must go and with whom she must speak.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:17 am

The king saw a carriage to reach the entrance of the palace.
a beautiful girl came out of the carriage...
Welcome to the palace, my lady...Who are you?
Henry asked, smiling politely
Back to top Go down
Edward V Plantagenet
Prince of York
Edward V Plantagenet

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:48 pm

After twelve years of stay in Lorraine, Catalina returned to her native country.
She married the Duke of Lorraine, when her mother, the Queen of Navarre, was still alive.
She was the second of eleven children, of Queen Catalina and John of Albret.
Lady Catalina was a very sophisticated, very French, she was passionate about jewelry.
She received a letter from his brother, the King of Navarre, and she decided to visit the court of Navarre.
Her carriage stopped at the door of the palace and she lowered the carriage.
She smiled and looked at the palace.She was happy to return to Navarre
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:00 am

Henry saw the arrival of his sister and immediately, he went to meet her.
Querida, hermana
He said and gave her a big hug
Back to top Go down
Edward V Plantagenet
Prince of York
Edward V Plantagenet

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:07 am

cariño...te he echado mucho de menos....Catalina said and hugged him tenderly
Back to top Go down

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:31 pm

As my carriage stops out the palace I step out as the warm air his me
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:42 pm

Oh my....Elizabeth is that you? I say as I walk a bit closer to her. I have been out walking outside the palace as of late as my nausea is now gone. The fresh air has done me good.
Back to top Go down

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:14 pm

I hear a voice behind me and drop in to a curtsy, and smile Majesty, how are you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Palace's Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palace's Entrance
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: SPAIN :: Kingdom of Navarre-
Jump to: