The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Palace's Entrance

Go down 
+8
Mary Boleyn
Edward V Plantagenet
Jane Adler
Francesca Benedetti
Anthony Knivert
Quiteria de Navarra
Henry II of Navarre
Charles Brandon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

Palace's Entrance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:04 am

Oh my Good! Isabella you are beautiful!
I exclaimed when I saw her and gave her a warm hug
Back to top Go down
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:00 pm

_"Thanks, dear sister....I am very happy to be back in Navarra, I am not happy in France, My husband likes to have "male friendships", my marriage is disastrous.I would be very happy if I had married the Duke of Suffolk, I hate René and Charles is always in my heart..."
Isabella said and looked at her sister with nostalgia
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:51 pm

"male friendships"???, Is René gay?
Quiteria asked puzzled...
Back to top Go down
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:46 pm

-"Yes"...Isabella said, looking at her sister.
_"It was a mistake to marry him...."
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:39 pm

I think we have all made ​​mistakes in our marriages, I think that the marriage of our brother Henry, with Francesca was also a mistake...

Quiteria said mysterious
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:13 pm

After a long journey back home, I arrive back in Navarre with Madeleine. Securing the alliance with England will be most beneficial to Henry's throne as the threats from France continue. I pass by my sister in laws and I smile. Madeleine runs up to them both, giving them hugs. Aunties! she screams out. After hugging them, her and I walk into the palace.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:21 pm

I hugged my niece with love...I looked at Francesca, and greeted her coldly...
hello Francesca...I said...
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:27 pm

Hello Quiteria... I stop in my tracks and turn around slowly. I look at her with confidence and smi, e. It is nice to see you again.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:33 pm

Thanks Francesca...Quiteria said suspiciously.
The court of Navarre is much changed since your wedding with my brother...People say that you are a good queen...shame that you have not yet been able to give the kingdom a male heir
Quiteria said with malice
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:41 pm

I bite my lip in an effort to keep my cool. My only wish is to give him a son but God must not see it necessary to bless us with one yet. Soon I hope. I look away briefly, down to Madeleine, kneeling, Maddy, why dont you go with your nanny and go find PaPa. Would you like that? She nods excitedly and races her nanny to the palace. I in turn look back up. She is a daddy's girl...
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:49 pm

Quiteria grabbed arm around her sister Isabella...
I hope God blesses you with a child soon...Quiteria said grinning wickedly, and she and Isabella were to the gardens
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:51 pm

I sigh and head to my chambers...
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 8:12 pm

My Carriage arrived the court of Navarre, I step out and look around at this most beautiful Palace.
Spring was all around and the flowers were starting to open and the birds were singing, I removed my hood on my cape slowly and made my way to the palace entrance and hoped his majesty would be glad of some company.
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 3:29 pm

Passing through the walls he decided to take a step outside, but he would soon come across the Lady Margery and Martin smiled at her "welcome to Navarre my lady" he told her respectfully "it is good to have you in Navarre, come your journey I believe had to have been long, would you like to dine with me, some food and wine perhaps" he offered kindly to her.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 4:34 pm

As King Martian aproaches me I curtsey to him and thank him for his warm welcome, my thoughts drifted to Anna back in England, I must write to her her and tell her I arrived.

Thank you your majesty. and yes I am rather tired and famished after my long journey but I must say it was a beautiful journey.
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 5:14 pm

Martin bows his head in return and stands up straight after "then you must come, come to my dining room and we may dine together" he smiled kindly to her offering her his hand, "I am glad your journey was enjoyable. I shall have some food made for us" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 6:35 pm

That sounds perfect your majesty. I smiled as I took his hand and he lead me into his palace.
Back to top Go down
Ines of Slovenia
Princess of Slovenia
Ines of Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 3:23 pm

Ines had traveled to Navarre, she had never been there before and it was a new experience for her indeed, looking around curiously she stepped inside the castle.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 4:09 pm

I hear of a new arrival to Navarre so I approach the entrance to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Ines of Slovenia
Princess of Slovenia
Ines of Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 4:39 pm

Princess Ines of Slovenia was passing through the Enterance of the castle, soon enough she saw his majesty the King as she was about to go to the gardens, she had so much on her shoulders with her father wanting her to find a husband, but she was nervous about it but obediently obeyed her father's wishes even though she was unsure if she was ready for marriage quite yet. Looking over at his majesty she bows to him as she was in front of Enterance to the gardens "Your majesty" she spoke and after stood straight up after and looked at his majesty the King and smiled as she looked him with those beautiful dark brown eyes of hers.

"I hope you may forgive my sudden arrival, his majesty my father sends me here." She confessed as she was from Slovenia "he seeks a marriage alliance, with the possibility I may find a worthy suitable husband" she confessed truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palace's Entrance   Palace's Entrance - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palace's Entrance
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: SPAIN :: Kingdom of Navarre-
Jump to: