The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Ana de Navarra´s bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ana de Navarra
Nun and Princess of Navarre
Ana de Navarra

Ana de Navarra´s bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:04 pm

Ana de Navarra´s bedroom Jkkyx
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Sister Ana came into her room.She knelt and began praying.She was praying a few minutes, She went to her desk and picked up a medallion...The medallion had belonged to King Francis.Sister Ana threw the medallion against the wall furiously.
maldito Francis!.She cried furiously in Spanish...
In youth, they had been promised, but the agreement was never closed.after she calmed down, began to pray in Spanish. "En el nombre del padre, del hijo y del espíritu Santo...She said doing the sign of the cross on her forehead
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:40 pm

Sister Ana removed her religious habit.She sat in a chair and looked herself in a mirror.She was a pretty woman but the most important for her was God...However she could not avoid thinking as would have been her life if she had married the king of France.This thought tormented her...She was envious of other women and she hated them.She hated her sisters,to Queen Marguerite who was her brother´s wife, and to Queen Claude who was the wife of the king of France...She combated her thoughts seeking refuge in God...She served herself a cup of wine but regretful and furious she threw the cup on the floor with violence.She continued looking herself in the mirror...

Ana de Navarra´s bedroom Jpcwf
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:57 am

Sister Ana was sleeping in her room.she dreamed; she had a crisis of faith, she could not avoid dreaming with King Francis of France...The King of France was her great love secret...she struggled internally to avoid impure thoughts...but she could not control her dreams.
She dreamed of traveling to France, In her dream she was dressed in a red dress, she was going to meet him, and when she was about to embrace him many swords pierced her body...
Sister Ana woke suddenly...and she began to pray...

Ana de Navarra´s bedroom Jzzzw
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:33 am

A squire delivers this letter:

Dear Sister Ana,

My jewel, my daughter Franesca continually speaks of your brother Henry and how gracious and kind he is towards her. I believe that an alliance would cement a good front and good relations for many generations to come. I was wondering if you could help me in making that possible. I only want what is best for my daughter and she believes it is your brother.

My troops currently are beating back Francois away from my country as well as yours so there is no fear of invasion what so ever if an annulment went granted.

I eagerly await your response.

Written by the hand of the King of Italy,

Fernando Benedetti
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:45 am

My dear majesty

Everything would be easier otherwise...
I can make your daughter to be queen if you get rid of Margaret ....

Ana de Albret, princess of Navarre and wife of God
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:59 am

Dear Sister,

And how do you propose I do that? I can always approach the Pope about an annulment as he seems to be granting everything I wish lately.

I could never harm an anointed sovereign. Henry can always claim that his wife commited adultry and that his daughter isnt his. Thats grounds for an annulment.

Any suggestions?

Written by the Hand of the King of Italy,

Fernando Benedetti
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:08 am

Dearest majesty

Margaret is very discreet...
She is incapable of being unfaithful
we have to use other means ....

Ana de Albret, princess of Navarre
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:57 am

Dear Sister,

Perhaps a document proving he was precontracted to marry another woman, thus making his marriage invalid. Thats how the Prince of Scotland got out of his. No harm, no foul and he will be free to marry again.

Fernando Benedetti
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:05 am

Dearest majesty

If you get that document for my brother, I will make her daughter to be Queen of Navarre...

Yours

Ana de Albret, princesa de Navarra
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:07 am

Dear Sister,

This is not to pass outside these letters. No one is to know what is happening. I swear to God and all that is Holy that no word shall pass my lips.

I will see what my people can dig up about a possible precontract.

Fernando Benedetti
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:13 pm

Dear Sister,

My people have done some snooping around in Rome and have found something that will make your brother's marriage null and void, thus making his daughter illegitimate. Here is the scroll stating he was contracted to marry someone else and not Marguerite.

Ana de Navarra´s bedroom 2eyhvkx

Fernando Benedetti
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:32 am

Dearest majesty

I will travel immediately to Italy to arrange negotiations and conduct the marriage of your daughter with my brother.

Ana de Albret, princess of Navarre
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:40 am

Dear Sister,

Rooms are being prepared as we speak. Please meet me in my chambers when you arrive.

Fernando Benedetti
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:32 am

Sister,

Can you please come back to the Palace. I need to speak to you. It is urgent.

Princess Francesca
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:02 pm

What is happening, Francesca?, I was in the abbey and a servant said to me that Margarita returned from France.Is it true?
Sister Ana asked enigmatic
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:13 pm

I am stil a bit shaken from my meeting, Yes shebis here and she came to my chambers, to speak to me.
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:35 pm

You do not worry...I'll take care of everything.You and Henry will marry ... and no one it will prevent
Sister Ana said firmly...
I'll take care of Margarita...
Sister Ana said smiling wickedly.At that moment Sister Ana, fell to the ground unconscious...Francesca looked at her confused...Sister Ana looked at Francesca, and she got up clutching her forehead...
Oh my God .... a few days ago that I suffer fainting ...
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:00 pm

I look to her awfully confused at her condition. What could possibly be wrong with the Sister to make her faint? I quickly help her back up and sit her on her bed. What is wrong Sister? You do not look so well.
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:24 pm

A few days ago that my health is not good...I have a fainting and vomiting.
Sister Ana said worriedly
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:37 pm

Do you wish for me to send for a physician? I call out for a basin of cold water and a cloth. Please lay down Sister... I dip the cloth into the cold water and gently pat her forehead to help keep her comfortable. I hate seeing people like this.
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Yes, Francesca, call a physician please. Sister Ana said still dizzy
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:41 pm

I send out a servant to fetch the court physician and as we wait, I sense that there is something she isnt telling me. I lookmto her, I sense thatbyou are hiding something...
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:04 am

For several weeks I have a dizziness, vomiting and sweating excessively...I'm scared, I am a very strong woman, I have never been afraid of anything or anyone, I think a long journey to Naples will be good for my health, Sister Ana said mysterious. I'd spend a few months with Martin and Sancha
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:41 pm

Why dont you go to Tuscany for your long rest. I am sure that my father will welcome you with open arms again. I see her face light up with the mention of my father and I begin to think something happened between them but I shake it off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s bedroom   Ana de Navarra´s bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ana de Navarra´s bedroom
Page 1 of 1