The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom

Go down 
+3
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Quiteria de Navarra
Charles Brandon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Charles Brandon on Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:22 am

I arrived at the English court at Christmas.
My mother Queen Catherine of Navarre had died in 1517, I was a child when she died.
King Ferdinand of Aragón invaded Navarre, He usurped the throne from my mother...
I now feel happy because the King Henry VIII has left Catherine of Aragón
I hate Queen Catherine of Aragón because my mother was killed by her father...
Anne Boleyn is very beautiful and fun.
The English court seems precious...
I wish to attend the Christmas party and meet people... Smile
Back to top Go down
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Concubine
Mihirinnisa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:53 am

Catalina entered the ladies chambers whom she would be serving "My Lady" she swept into a low curtsy her Spanish accent clear and strong.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:02 am

_ "dear Catalina"

I said smiling at her.

_ "I'm very happy to have you by my side.The English court you will like...
I feel nostalgic of Navarre, on some occasions, but I'm happy here"
I said looking smiling
Back to top Go down
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Concubine
Mihirinnisa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:08 am

Catalina rose and smiled at the Lady "I am sure it can bring back some painful memories..especially with King Ferdinande's daughter Katherine being here.." she said and she looked kindly towards her "But all will be well, i heard the court is beautiful.."
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:21 am

_"Yes, I hate Queen Catherine.She is a good woman...but I can not forget that her father usurped the throne of
my mother... My brother King Henry II of Navarre has married the King Francis of France´s sister.
and I hope that the French help recovering Navarra...Although now the Navarrese throne belongs to the emperor and he is very powerful..."

I said with melancholy in my eyes
Back to top Go down
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Concubine
Mihirinnisa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:28 am

Catalina let out a sigh and she touched Quiteria's arm comfortingly "Do not worry, for all will be well soon." she said "You will have Navarre back, i know it." she nodded "The emperor is powerful but i heard of a new alliance between King Henry and Francis of France."
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:38 am

_ "that alliance would be perfect for our interests".

I said smiling with ambition in my eyes...
Back to top Go down
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Concubine
Mihirinnisa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:41 am

Catalina smiled with a small nod "But there is also Spanish ambassadors in this court" she said "So we might feel more at home, than we know."
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:51 am

_ "I need you to be my eyes and ears as here in court...
Approach the circle of friends of Anne Boleyn, now she is very influential at court..."

I said smiling intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Concubine
Mihirinnisa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:53 am

Catalina nodded with a smirk "I know how to do that...she has ladies in waiting..and who better to befriend."
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:11 am

I caught a beautiful pearl necklace from a drawer and I gave it to Catalina...

_ "Take a gift"...

I said smiling.

_ "if you can inform me of all court matters I can give much more...and now give me my nightdress.It's late and I want to sleep."

I said as I combed.
Back to top Go down
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Concubine
Mihirinnisa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:14 am

Catalina smiled and shook her head "You have no need to give me such things for telling you the latest court gossip, i should be telling you these things anyways." she said and she took the nightdress and folded it over the chair "Shall i comb your hair?"
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:24 am

_ "It´s a gift for you Catalina"

I said, insisting.

_"Yes.You comb my hair.I want to sleep already."

I
Back to top Go down
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Concubine
Mihirinnisa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:29 am

Catalina smiled "Thankyou, My Lady." she said setting it on the table to lift to take later and she took the comb and started running it through the woman's hair "You might be tired because of the difference of the Spanish and English nights, in Spain it is still hot but here it is cold and breezy."
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:36 am

_ "if it is true"...
I said smiling.
__ "I'm going to bed.you can go"

I said and I got into the bed.
Back to top Go down
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Concubine
Mihirinnisa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 am

Catalina smiled and curtsied picking the gift up "My Lady." she said and she left the chambers.
Back to top Go down
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Concubine
Mihirinnisa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:42 am

Catalina walked into her mistresses chambers after returning from Charles and she curtsied "My Lady." she said "The Duke wished for me to send his thanks for the wine."
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:26 am

_ "The Duke is a very interesting man ...do not you think?"
I said.
I took a letter and showed it to Catalina.
_ "It's a letter from my brother, the King of Navarre".
I said with tears in my eyes.
_ "My sister, princess Bienaventurada, is very sick"
I said.I felt very sad.

Last edited by Quiteria de Navarra on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Concubine
Mihirinnisa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:29 am

Catalina looked at her mistress and she gently laid a hand upon her arm comfortingly "Shall we visit your brother, then?" she asked as she kept her gaze upon the woman.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:34 am

_"My Brother is now in France, come with me go to the chapel to pray...You take my mother's rosary"
I told her anguished.
Back to top Go down
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Concubine
Mihirinnisa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:39 am

Catalina nodded as she picked her mothers Rosary up and looked at her mistress "Shall we go?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:42 am

_"Yes".
I replied with tears in my eyes
Back to top Go down
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Concubine
Mihirinnisa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:48 am

Catalina walked out of the chambers with the Rosary beads and too the chapel.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Much had happened since my trip to Navarre.My sister died.After her death I traveled to Bavaria.There I met Francis Bryan...He was the most handsome man I had ever seen in my life.
He was English, and I decided to return to England to see him again...
I went to my room and I poured myself a cup of wine; I wanted to see Francis...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next