The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom

Go down 
+3
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Quiteria de Navarra
Charles Brandon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:24 am

I sat down together with Ricardo.I gave him a cup of wine and smiled impishly."You have a crafty look".I told him smiling seductively, I stroked his face and smiled again
Back to top Go down
Ricardo de Aragón
Duke of Teruel
Ricardo de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:32 am

I felt Quiteria's tact in my face.She had a few very soft hands.I took her hand and kissed her sweetly...
_"Highness I have desires to kiss her"
I said to her whispering
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:38 am

I looked at the duke fixedly and kissed him in the lips hotly...I sat down on him and I unbuttoned my corset...
"You are a very attractive man".I said to him whispering and I kissed his ear sweetly
Back to top Go down
Ricardo de Aragón
Duke of Teruel
Ricardo de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:47 am

She had beautiful breasts, I kissed her passionately.I could not control my impulses...I took her in my arms and put her against the wall.She raised her dress and I unbuttoned my pants.I pushed again and again, again and again...I kissed her breasts and she moaned in pleasure...
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:58 am

"Oh, my lord..."I said moaning of pleasure.I took his black hair strongly, I felt him inside me...
Back to top Go down
Ricardo de Aragón
Duke of Teruel
Ricardo de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:03 am

I felt my climax coming on which made him thrust faster into her, in a mad run for orgasm.
_"Oh my lady"...
I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:19 am

I had a wonderful orgasm...He was really a wonderful lover...Later I kissed him sweetly...
"I would like to return to be with you"I said looking at him sweetly...
"you are wonderful"
Back to top Go down
Ricardo de Aragón
Duke of Teruel
Ricardo de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:24 pm

"Of course, my lady..I would be with you all lifetime".I said, kissing her sweetly
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:41 pm

"all life, my lord?".I asked slyly.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo de Aragón
Duke of Teruel
Ricardo de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:48 pm

"Yes, my lady....all life.I saw you years ago in Navarre and from that moment I've always wanted to see you again; I thought about writing to your brother to ask for your hand in marriage..but I thought you would not accept my proposal....I think I'm not worthy for you....You are a royal princess and I a Duke"

I told her affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:01 pm

I listened crafty to the words of Ricardo.I approached him and I kissed him...
"you are a wonderful man..an alliance between Aragon and Navarre would be very beneficial and you are stepbrother of Queen Juana of Castile, Queen Catherine of Aragon, and Queen Maria of Portugal,for my it would be an honor to be your wife..."
I said sweetly.

Last edited by Quiteria de Navarra on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ricardo de Aragón
Duke of Teruel
Ricardo de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:07 pm

_"Do you want to marry me?".I asked her nervously
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:11 pm

"Yes, your grace. I want to be your wife..."I told him and kissed him passionately

Last edited by Quiteria de Navarra on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ricardo de Aragón
Duke of Teruel
Ricardo de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:21 pm

_"you make me so happy...I will write to your brother the king to ask for your hand in marriage".I said to her affectionatly.I kissed her sweetly and went out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:25 pm

I sat down in a chair and remained thoughtful, I thought in Francis Bryan...but my obligation was to marry the duke...
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:28 am

I was crying in my room...I was suffering very much, did not want to damage to the Duke, I was in love with Francis but my marriage with Francis was impossible...I had never been previously with other men.Francis was the first. My pregnancy, my marriage, and my love for Francis were turning me mad...
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:26 am

Quiteria and her lady in waiting, Blanca Mendoza, prepared her luggage for to return to Navarre...She wanted to marry Ricardo Aragon and forget everything that happened with Francis Bryan...Though, really she would take always Francis in her heart....but Ricardo was a good man and she wanted to be a perfect wife for him...

Back to top Go down
Blanca Mendoza
Lady-in-waiting
Blanca Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:58 am

Blanca looked at the princess and she saw that Quiteria was very sad.
_"Highness, what do you happen?".
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:05 am

I think of my mother..I have been a bad daughter,She was an exemplary woman...and I acted like a slut... Lucky that she is dead and can not see me....Quiteria said with tears in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Blanca Mendoza
Lady-in-waiting
Blanca Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:09 am

_"My lady, you aren´t a slut.You fell in love.Now, you are going to marry, and you will be happy with her husband".
Blanca said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:11 am

And the son that I wait of Francis Bryan?.
Back to top Go down
Blanca Mendoza
Lady-in-waiting
Blanca Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:20 am

_"That issue will be a secret forever, Nobody will know it ever.I promise Highness"

Blanca told her and gave her a big hug.

_"I will keep silent always.and if anyone says, I will kill him"

Blanca said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:32 am

Thanks, Blanca.You are like a sister for me.".
The next day we set off for Navarre.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:59 pm

After three years, I decided to return to England...
I needed to return...When I abandoned England three years ago I was in love...but now I am a woman full of hate.
I entered my room everything was as I remembered...
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:13 am

I have milled about endlessly around Whitehall since my recent return a few weeks ago. During my time here a woman, a most exotic woman has caught my eye. I needed to know who she was. A servant informs me of where her chambers are located and I walk there, needing to at least know her name. I knock on her doors and servants open them, announcing me in, His Royal Highness Prince Edward of Scotland and Shetland. I walk in and see her. Instantly I smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next