The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Princess Quiteria's Bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Princess Quiteria's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Princess Quiteria's Bedroom   Princess Quiteria's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Princess Quiteria's Bedroom 1127348
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Princess Quiteria's Bedroom   Princess Quiteria's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:21 am

I entered in my room.
All was as I remembered.
I had been long time in England.
I went to the window and I watched the mountains.It was a beautiful landscape.
I was happy but I missed my friends of England: Charles Brandon, Catherine Parr, Maria Enriquez de Luna and especially Francis Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Princess Quiteria's Bedroom   Princess Quiteria's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:06 am

I entered my room, my ladies were preparing my wedding dress.I was happy but I kept reminding Francis Bryan....
I felt afraid someone could tell Ricardo the matter of my pregnancy...
I remembered Catalina Perez, she knew the truth...If she counts my secret, I will kill her...
Back to top Go down
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Princess Quiteria's Bedroom   Princess Quiteria's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:29 am

I went to my sister's room.
_"Quiteria, Can I enter?"
I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Princess Quiteria's Bedroom   Princess Quiteria's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:25 pm

yes my dear, come in
Back to top Go down
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Princess Quiteria's Bedroom   Princess Quiteria's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:19 am

Isabella looked at her sister and smiled at her sweetly
_"Quiteria, I want you to be very happy, but I have to confess I a secret: I heard your conversation with the Duke of Suffolk, I was in his bedroom...I know you're pregnant of Francis Bryan...but I never will speak..because you are my sister, and I love you".
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Princess Quiteria's Bedroom   Princess Quiteria's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:35 am

Were you in the bedroom of Charles?.I asked her surprised
Back to top Go down
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Princess Quiteria's Bedroom   Princess Quiteria's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:53 pm

_"yes...I have to confess a secret; I had sex with Charles.He is a perfect man ...I'm in love of him ..."
Isabella said seriously
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Princess Quiteria's Bedroom   Princess Quiteria's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:59 am

Are you crazy? Charles is married...and you're going to marry the Viscount of Rohan.you should forget about Charles
I said, staring at her
Back to top Go down
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Princess Quiteria's Bedroom   Princess Quiteria's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:44 pm

_"Sister, I can not forget Charles.I think he is my one true love...I need to travel to England and see him again".
Isabella said, looking out the window...She was very in love of Charles.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Princess Quiteria's Bedroom   Princess Quiteria's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:27 am

Isabella thinks what you do ... you remember what has happened to me, you be careful.I was lucky to find Ricardo...and I was able to hide my pregnancy.You careful, sister,The honor of the our family cannot be stained
Back to top Go down
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Princess Quiteria's Bedroom   Princess Quiteria's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:29 am

_"I know, but I love Charles and his majesty wants me to marry René de Rohan...People told me that Rene is homosexual...I can not marry him "
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Princess Quiteria's Bedroom   Princess Quiteria's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:38 am

You should marry René, for the benefit of Navarre..People say he is a handsome boy, I don't think he is homosexual.
Back to top Go down
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Princess Quiteria's Bedroom   Princess Quiteria's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:50 am

_"I'm sick of having to do what is good for Navarre.I hate Navarra, and be a Albret"
Isabella exclaimed with fury
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Princess Quiteria's Bedroom   Princess Quiteria's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:33 pm

Quiteria gave a huge slap to her sister.
you never ever say you hate Navarra because it is like to hate our mother
Quiteria said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Princess Quiteria's Bedroom   Princess Quiteria's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:06 am

Isabella angry looked at Quiteria and she left the room
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Princess Quiteria's Bedroom   Princess Quiteria's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:29 pm

It had been three years since my wedding.I was living in the Duchy of Teruel for three years.My son was born there.His name was Francis Febus of Teruel and Navarre.My mother had a brother who died young, his name was Francis Febus, and I baptized my son with that name in honor of him.My husband, the Duke of Teruel, died in the winter of 1531...and I returned to Navarre, with my son.I thought about his real father, Francis Bryan ...
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Princess Quiteria's Bedroom   Princess Quiteria's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:28 am

reading in my bedroom...
Back to top Go down
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Princess Quiteria's Bedroom   Princess Quiteria's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:21 pm

Walking to your bedchambers noticing your door was already open, she shouts down the corridor

"Quiteria, Quiteria are you there"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Quiteria's Bedroom   Princess Quiteria's Bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Quiteria's Bedroom
Page 1 of 1