The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber

Go down 
+2
Jane Adler
Matthew Whitcombe
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:28 pm

Sinead found his bedchamber and enter it.

She put up her dress and wait of him.

She look around the room.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:37 pm

I follow her into my bedchamber and I ot laying so sensually on my bed. I am thoroughly aroused and my member starts to stiffen. I walk quick to her and lift her off my bed, my mouth planted firmly on hers. Our tongues dance feverishly, endlessly as we both seem to be very passionate people. I take off her dress and push her up against the wall and with one swift movement with my hand, my pants drop. Are you sure you want this? I say in between kisses. What if you become with child?
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:40 pm

" Than we must be careful."

Sinead can not await that he comes in her.
She open her lower extremities.

" I want you ! "she groan.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:47 pm

Without anymore hesitation, I lift her up and she is still against the wall, and I enter her hard and deep. We both cry out in intense pleasure. I grab her hair, pulling it with each and every thrust into her sweet, wet womanhood.
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:52 pm

Sinead feel that he enter her.

" Don`t be careful give me all what you have." groan she

She feel the extasy.Her body quake she feel the climax is near.

" Don`t stop when you come.What ever happen." She groan the feel the climax.

Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:57 pm

I lay her down on my bed, on the edge, and I am still standing. I continue to thrust deep into her as I feel my climax coming on. In this moment, I am not thinking clearly. With one last thrust inside of her, I feel my seed pour deep within her. Her lovemaking is like no other I have ever experienced in my life. Its like she is molded perfectly to me. We still are kissing. I want you to be my mistress and if you do become with child, I shall always take care of you and the child. I promise. I always want to enjoy your sweet body over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:00 pm

Sinead smilie at him.

" I will be your mistress and i will give you a child."
She kiss him.

" Make me a child."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:03 pm

Maybe marriage someday if the Duchess will agree to it. My God you are sinfully beautiful. I have died and gone to heaven.
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:08 pm

" Ok we wait till the Duchess gives her permission."

Sinead gliding up his body and take his manhood in her mouth.
She put in and out his manhood.She licked his glan with her tongue.

Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:13 pm

My manhood is enveloped by her sweet mouth. Her tongue teases me and teases me endlessly. Before she can bring on my climax, I pull her back up to me and my hand wanders slwly to her womanhood. The feel of her makes me shiver with delight. My thumb teases her special spot and her knees become weak. I lay her down upon the bed. I enter her once more.
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Sinead feel him again in her.
She groan faster and faster.
She clinch her low extremities aroung his tush.
She feel again her Climax.
She graon louder.
" I came "
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:24 pm

My seed pours deep within her body once more and we lay together in each other's arms, sated to the soul. You are truly amazing...
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:28 pm

Sinead giggl.

" Oh yes we are amazing.When the Duchess hear that she kill me."
I kiss him.
" Will you me guard before her?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:32 pm

We must keep this a secret for as long as we possibly can. If you end up with child then we will tell her then. Until then, you are all mine...I kiss her softly. My hands trace her body in a possessive manner.
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:37 pm

" I acquainted you some hours but i have feel i acquainted you my whole live."
She kiss him and sit on him she let his manhood gliding in her.
She move up and down.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:22 pm

This woman is inexhaustable...my kind of woman! I grab onto her hips and guide her movements upon me. You must really want a child dont you? At the......I groan in pleasure.....rate we are going, you will be soon.
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:27 pm

Sinead move with her body to his hands.
She groan !

" I became not be enough from you.You are a good lover."

She feel the third climax come.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:34 pm

My back arches slightly as my seed pours into again. You are an incrediable lover. You were right. You do know how to please a man. We lay back onto the bed once more in each other's arms.
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Sinead nuzzle on him.

" What happen when i became a child? Will you stand by me ? "
" Ich believe i love you,i know we acquainted some hours but i feel it so.
Is it normal? I hope that not affright you."

She look at him.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:45 pm

No you not frightened me at all. I will stand by you and take care you and our child even if we never married. I will always be here. I kiss her forehead softly...
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:49 pm

Sinead feel again her delight but she will him give a break.

" I know we must love in secret but i swear you that i will no split the bed with another man."

She caress his body.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:01 pm

That is good to hear. it is......I look to the ceiling with a smile on my face. I am truly sated to the soul.
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:08 pm

" I can not await from you the same that i know before all we must take a secret.And you are free.
But i will not have another men as you.You can meet other woman when ever you need."

Sinead put her head on his body she hear his hearbeat.
She don`t want go but she know when the meeting is over in the Duchess chamber she must be there
for server.
She take i deep breath.

" I must go to serve the Duchess.But when you want i came back later?"

Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:13 pm

I will send for you later. We climb up out of bed and get dressed. I kiss her softly. I shall see you later...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next