The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber

Go down 
+2
Jane Adler
Matthew Whitcombe
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:47 pm

I put my arms around him and look up at him i honestly thought it was my fault
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:51 pm

It is not your fault at all. Something will be done about this. I kiss her softly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:52 pm

As he kisses me I can't help but smile he wishes us to be friends to him and the duchess I say softly still holding on to him tightly
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:56 pm

I kiss her again and again, He asked me the same thing love. I will ally myself with him but not the Duchess. How dare she threaten my cousin, who happens to be Royal Princess of Italy. She only goes by her late husband's title though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:00 pm

Smiles up at him good idea, my love. I have not met the duchess yet but I have head whisper around court perhaps we can invite him for dinner this eve with your cousin before we leave. another matter I been thinking off one day I may get fat if you do not desire me then I will not stop you looking for another but only if I could help you choose her as I watch him up through my eyes i been to my old chamber and have packed my few objects that I owe
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:11 pm

I wouldn't want a mistress, especially after the whole Lady Lafort issue. I roll my eyes and laugh. Could you write to Jasper and invite him and my cousin to dinner this evening. We can all talk then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:13 pm

of course my husband and kisses him
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:22 pm

Thank You my love. I kiss her softly again and continue to pack up some more of my things to take to Wessex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:24 pm

As I look around I find his desk and paper and quill and between to write the two letters having one off the servants to take them then order another to get dinner ready for this eve and to light the fire feeling cold
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:10 pm

Finally, a fire. I beckon Elizabeth to sit next to me. All I hope is that Francesca is happy and if being a mistress to a powerful Duke makes her happy, then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Sinead knock at the door.She is nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:29 pm

I sit on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck putting my face into his neck yes I hope we do not end up like that, or shall I start looking for another man I say giggling i do wish everyone was happy as we are see being friends first helps you get to know them I say smiling i have had a person reply to be my lady in waiting the old one from the duchess
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:34 pm

Elizabeth, are you here please. I need someone to talk to. I run into her and Matthew's chambers in need of advice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:43 pm

As I hear a knock on the door I go to open it and a nervous lady is standing there as I look at her and smile then Francesca comes through the door I look at her worrying my lady I will see you in your chamber I am sorry about this as I speak to the lady next turning to Francesca are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:44 pm

Sinead make a curtsy
" Of course my Lady "

She went back to her chambers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:42 pm

As I left and went to the chapel I walk back as if I seen a ghost I look at Matthew and hug him tight as the tears fall down my face bearing my head into his chest
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:23 pm

Lets leave for Wessex...right now. We need a vacation from all of this....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:45 pm

am scared,
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:47 pm

Me too. For us, for Francesca and her unborn child. She is safely tucked away in the countryside and we shall go to Wessex for a while...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:51 pm

i do not care where we go as longs am with you, I will go and my lady in waiting know she can follow us down there
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:05 pm

Thats fine but we must go and say goodbye to Jasper first....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:14 pm

yes my love
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:21 pm

Returning to Matthew chamber I see him waiting I smile she going to follow, come lets go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:35 pm

As we enter his chamber I can't help to smile it been too long for my husband to be away and I need him tell me who it is?
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:42 pm

I flop down onto my bed, next to my beautiful Elizabeth, The King of Navarre is about to be granted an annulment of his marriage and has a big interest in making Francesca his wife. She has told me that she takes a fancy to him also. This would be so huge for our family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber   Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matthew Whitcombe's bedchamber
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next