The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon

Go down 
+7
Ana de Navarra
Martin de Navarra
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Isabella de Navarra
Francesca Benedetti
Joanna of Castille
Henry II of Navarre
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon Empty
PostSubject: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:50 pm

Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon K2vyc
Back to top Go down
Joanna of Castille
Queen of Spain
Joanna of Castille

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:33 pm

I received a letter from my stepbrother, Ricardo, Duke of Teruel.In the letter he narrated me he was going to marry Princess Quiteria of Navarre.Ricardo was a good man, He was brave and noble.

I decided to go out of Tordesillas and to travel to Navarre; the wedding was very important because wedding peace was signed between Aragoneses and Navarrese.
I went into the cathedral and I sat in a front row seat.
I heard murmurs of people...She is the Queen Joanna!, They said with surprise...
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:40 pm

I have finally made my way to Navarre with my small retinue of servants and ladies. Weddings are the most joyous occasion and bond together two countries in good faith. I am announced in, Francesca, Royal Princess of Italy and Lady Monroe of Scotland.....and as I pass people, they bow and curtsy. I see Queen Joanna and immediately curtsy before I continue to walk to my seat in the third row...

Last edited by Francesca Monroe on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:33 am

I entered the cathedral.
The cathedral was beautiful.
A servant announced me: Isabella of Albret, princess of Navarre.
I walked down the aisle.I greeted the guests and I sat in the front seats.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:52 am

Inigo entered in the Cathedral to attend wedding ceremony. He heard rumors about Princess Quiteria at english court. After sir Brandon's secret letter at spanish court, now she was going to marry Ricardo de Aragon. He was relative to Queen Katherine. He sat next to Quiteria's sister, Isabella, and smiled at her. Then he noticed Queen Joanna was there too and bowed with his head
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:08 am

Martin entered at the ceremony.Martin had a great love for his sister Quiteria, the love he had for his sister touched the infinite.
He long since knew nothing of her, He had heard rumors about Quiteria...and immediately he traveled from Bavaria to Navarre to attend the wedding.
He was willing to do anything for her sister to be happy.
Martin was a man without scruples and for him the family was the most important.
He greeted her Majesty Queen Joanna, and he sat next to her younger sister Isabella.
Back to top Go down
Joanna of Castille
Queen of Spain
Joanna of Castille

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:24 am

Inigo Lopez Mendoza wrote:
Inigo entered in the Cathedral to attend wedding ceremony. He heard rumors about Princess Quiteria at english court. After sir Brandon's secret letter at spanish court, now she was going to marry Ricardo de Aragon. He was relative to Queen Katherine. He sat next to Quiteria's sister, Isabella, and smiled at her. Then he noticed Queen Joanna was there too and bowed with his head

I saw the ambassador and immediately went to him.
"Mi queridisimo Iñigo" I said him at spanish...How is my sister?I long ago that I know nothing of her ...¿ella se encuentra bien?
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Nun and Princess of Navarre
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:41 am

Sister Ana was in the cathedral.She looked at everyone coldly.She hated the weddings That day she was there to control everyone and especially an issue that could disrupt the ceremony.
Sister Ana sat near the door, and she waited like a spider waiting for a fly.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:29 pm

Royal anthem rang and King Henry entered the cathedral.
"Henry II King Of Navarre, Bearne, Albret, Foix, Pamplona, Ribagorza and Basque Provinces"
A servant said.Henry walked down the aisle to the altar.He looked at a beautiful woman.She was a italian princess, her name was Francesca.Henry smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:03 pm

Henry II of Navarre wrote:
Royal anthem rang and King Henry entered the cathedral.
"Henry II King Of Navarre, Bearne, Albret, Foix, Pamplona, Ribagorza and Basque Provinces"
A servant said.Henry walked down the aisle to the altar.He looked at a beautiful woman.She was a italian princess, her name was Francesca.Henry smiled at her.

I immediately bowed my head as King Henry passed by me. I have never seen such regalness in my life....not a bad thing...
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:45 pm

Sancia entered the cathedral.She wore a beautiful dress.Sancia was a cousin of the Duke and she was his godmother at wedding.
Sancia was a very beautiful woman.She walked down the center aisle and she waited for Ricardo in the altar
Back to top Go down
Ricardo de Aragón
Duke of Teruel
Ricardo de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:07 am

Ricardo entered the cathedral...When he went people kept silent...
A servant announced his entry:
"Ricardo de Aragon, Duque de Teruel e infante de Aragon".
Ricardo walked toward the altar.On the altar was her godmother, Princess Sancia; he looked at Sancia, and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:31 am

I looked at Ricardo, my sister was a fortunate woman, because he was a very handsome man.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:42 am

I entered the cathedral.I wore a white silk dress...I thought of my mother.I looked at Ricardo, He was a handsome man and he had a noble heart...I walked to the altar...and I thought of Francis Bryan ...
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:38 pm

Cesare walked into the church, his usual tanned skinned had tanned even more at the sighting of the Italian birth sun, his dark curls darkened and curled even more, in other words he would be classified as a god in fair England. Walking to his place, which was due to his title, his darkened eyes watched the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:50 pm

Cesare began talking to the woman beside him, he laughed with her and touched her neck softly asif flirting, the whole church could of heard their laughs, he smiled, happy to be back in his homelands..
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Cesare leaned forward "I need to see you in private after this." he whispered before leaning back in his chair again and watching the couple.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 7:15 pm

I sigh deeply, whispering, What for? To yell at me some more? I turn back around...
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Cesare nodded "No, to have words." he said in a whisper for no one else to hear "And words that may affect our futures."
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 7:25 pm

Yes I will meet you later I guess. I sigh, turning around once more but yet I smile. I fiddle with a jewel on my dress , anxious for this to start.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:46 am

Joanna of Castille wrote:
Inigo Lopez Mendoza wrote:

I saw the ambassador and immediately went to him.
"Mi queridisimo Iñigo" I said him at spanish...How is my sister?I long ago that I know nothing of her ...¿ella se encuentra bien?

Inigo smiled at Queen Joanna as she spoke and nodded

Muy bien, Su Majestad. Gracias! Your sister is the stongest woman I have ever met. Even if the King is now acting against her, she never lost her faith...

He answered whispering, glancing at the ceremony
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:02 pm

I was at the altar next to Ricardo, and I saw in the cathedral to the Duke of Genoa...He was extremely attractive.
I smiled at him and I winked roguishly.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:21 am

I arrived to the altar.
Cardinal asked me: : Quiteria, royal princess of Navarre:Do you accept for your husband to Ricardo de Aragon, Duke of Teruel? ....
I thought of Francis ...
I looked at Ricardo....Yes. I said staring at him.

Last edited by Quiteria de Navarra on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ricardo de Aragón
Duke of Teruel
Ricardo de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:33 am

Ricardo saw at the ceremony the Princess Elizabeth of Denmark...His heart throbbed...
_"Ricardo de Aragon: will you take for a wife to Quiteria Princess of Navarre?".
Cardinal asked me ....
_"Yes"....I answered....
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:53 am

Quiteria and Ricardo kissed each other...
Martin looked at them jealous...his beloved sister had married....Martin approached them to congratulate them.
"I love sister...He said with tears of emotion, Martin gave a sweet kiss to his sister in the lips...you'll always be my princess....Martin said emotionally

Last edited by Martin de Navarra on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon   Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Wedding: Princess Quiteria and Ricardo of Aragon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next