The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel Empty
PostSubject: Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel   Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:20 pm

Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel Lxzqs
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel   Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:41 pm

I entered the cathedral crypt, I went to the tomb of my husband and I put it over a bouquet of flowers.I stroked the cold marble...
I am sorry, I know that you were not happy with me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel   Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:45 am

After these years I finally heard what happened to my love I walk in and see his tomb and tears fill my eyes as I kiss the cold marble stone and place my hand on it as I wipe my eyes thank you for showing me what love is maybe one day we meet again. I miss you with all my heart as I kiss it once more and wipe my eyes on leaving the chapel for returning to England once more which seems to be my forever home
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel   Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:40 pm

I saw Elizabeth in my husband's grave...I looked at her with contempt and I approached her..
What are you doing here in Teruel?
I asked altered...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel   Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:43 pm

Hearing a voice behind me I stop unsure if I want to do this here as it is not right. I turn and look at her i am visiting a good friend off mine, why is that a problem?
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel   Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:57 pm

My husband was not only a friend for you ...You always loved him...
I told her with anger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel   Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:01 pm

yes I love him, I love him with my heart and I will also have a place in my heart for him as I look at her and the tomb behind her but he never loved me as he married you and loved you
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel   Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:05 pm

The fate is cruel sometimes, my lady...
I said, staring at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel   Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:09 pm

it is but he had shown my what it was like to love a person and I can now hope that I can love a person in the future in the same way. I look at her and told her something that I never tell i was marred before like yours he died but he used to like to drink and used to beat me. Your husband was kind and gentle who showed me that a men are not all like my husband was as I look at the floor remembering the bad days
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel   Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:24 pm

Yes, my husband was a good man...He was good to me...but sometimes things are not as people want
Quiteria said coldly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel   Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:23 am

they are not how is you child? Ricardo told me that you were pregnant last time I saw him remembering as if it was yesterday
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel   Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:06 pm

Yes, I have a son, he is three years old...He is a beautiful boy, his name is Francis Febus,My mother had a brother named thus, who was briefly King of Navarre and I've put my child named in his honor .
Quiteria said seriously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel   Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:31 pm

Unsure if I should say it after all I know the truth or after the father I watch her he told me, he visited me and told me his troubles
Back to top Go down
Alonso de Aragon
Cardinal of Zaragoza
Alonso de Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel   Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:00 pm

Alonso, received a letter, The letter informed him of the death of his brother Ricardo.
Immediately, Alonso, prepared his luggage and traveled to the Duchy of Teruel...
Alonso entered the crypt, there was the grave of his brother.
There were two beautiful women, one of them was his sister in law, Princess Quiteria of Navarre, the other woman was a Danish princess named Elizabeth...
Alonso looked at them intently and smiled mysteriously...
my ladies....He said politely ...
I´m Alonso de Aragon, cardinal of Zaragoza...
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel   Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:06 pm

Anne sighed as she walked into to yet anothers tomb, it seems everyone was dropping like flies around her. Her family had married into a family which dies after the first touch, how unfortunate..she had heard of the Duke and his kind ways so she blessed herself "Nel nome del Padre, e del Figlio, e dello Spirito Santo. Amen." she whispered before beginning her prayer "Eterno riposo, concedere a loro, o Signore,e lasciare che perpetua risplenda ad essi la luce Maggio le anime dei fedeli defunti attraverso il ricordo di Dio, riposa in pace, amen."
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel   Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Quiteria, looked at Alonso attentively.He was a very attractive man...
eminence ...
Quiteria she said politely and bowed...
I am the princess Quiteria, the widow of your brother...
She said looking into his eyes.Quiteria could not suppress her instincts and immediately she found herself drawn to the handsome Cardinal
Back to top Go down
Alonso de Aragon
Cardinal of Zaragoza
Alonso de Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel   Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:22 pm

Nice to meet you Quiteria...I like to be alone and pray at the grave of my brother
Alonso said coldly, and he went to the tomb and knelt down and began to pray...
En el nombre, del Padre, del Hijo y del Espiritu Santo...
Alonso said in Spanish and made the sign of the cross on his forehead...
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel   Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:26 pm

Quiteria, looked at Alonso with desire ... she felt a chill at her body...She looked again and left the crypt...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel   Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:48 am

Alonso de Aragon wrote:
Alonso, received a letter, The letter informed him of the death of his brother Ricardo.
Immediately, Alonso, prepared his luggage and traveled to the Duchy of Teruel...
Alonso entered the crypt, there was the grave of his brother.
There were two beautiful women, one of them was his sister in law, Princess Quiteria of Navarre, the other woman was a Danish princess named Elizabeth...
Alonso looked at them intently and smiled mysteriously...
my ladies....He said politely ...
I´m Alonso de Aragon, cardinal of Zaragoza...

Someone else enters the come forward was a young man I curtsy as i see a young cardinal please to meet you your eminence, I smile as he had the same deep colour eyes as Ricardo, am Elizabeth princess of Denmark when he asks to be alone i leave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel   Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomb of Ricardo de Aragon.Duke of Teruel
Page 1 of 1