The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Thomas Boleyn Office Room

Go down 
+5
Mary Boleyn
Catherine Carey
George Boleyn
Jane Bassett
Thomas Boleyn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 pm

Margaret sighed softly "Indeed..it is, my lord. I have no news of her. Anyway, I feel honored you have thought about me. I will serve the Queen with devotion and discretion. I promise.." She said smiling looking at him "Again..thank you for your offer, my lord. And if you wish..I could come at Hever Castle as well, sometimes. I'm rather good with gardens and stables. You know..I come from Allington Castle and I'm used doing such things.." she smiled softly
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 9:12 pm

"I am so glad you accept my offer my lady Margaret I know your service to my daughter will be perfect.

Regarding Hever I would like if possible you could come two days a week to stay and see to the gardens and stables and you would even get your own rooms too.

You say you come from Allington my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 4:33 pm

Margaret nodded while smiling softly at him "Yes, my lord. Allington Castle is my family home. I spent my childhood there with my brother Thomas. Surely you have heard about Thomas Wyatt, the poet.." She smiled warmly before adding "My brother and your daughter Anne were close friends once. Thomas misses Anne very much..but he is happy she is now even Queen of England. He will be always devoted towards her.." She blushed a bit, knowing that Thomas was still in love with Anne and he never forgot their love
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 12:40 pm

"The great poet Thomas Wyatt yes I do remember him now. He was always so kind towards my family and it was seen how much of an affection he had for my daughter.

Anne still thinks about him at times too and this was her favourite work she kept of his too."
I say to her digging out an old script written by Wyatt with Anne's handwriting on it too.

"This is the one Anne kept my lady and her favourite of his works. Why not bring your brother to court with you he would be welcomed by Anne i am sure"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 4:20 pm

Margaret smiled "Oh of course, I'll tell him to come, my lord. But he is very busy with his poetry.." She looked at the paper he showed to her and smiled again "It is lovely to Her Majesty keeping such old scrip of my brother. He would be happy. My family will be always loyal towards Boleyn's.." She added
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 9:30 pm

"I thank you greatly for the loyalty you showed towards us Boleyns my lady. Your service to my daughter will be a great honour to our family too. Perhaps you would like to accompany me to speak with Anne as i tell her what i have offered?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2019 1:54 pm

Margaret smiled and nodded "I would be honoured to accompany you, my lord Boleyn.." she replied, blushing a bit "Hope you will be satisfied of my services towards your daugther the Queen.." She paused for a moment, before adding "There will be your son George as well? You know..we were close friends once.." She asked, reminding her previous affair with George
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2019 8:29 pm

"I know that you will serve her well. You are correct at times whilst you are in her service you will see George there two but I do hope that the previous relationship you had with my son will not have an effect on your duties to the Queen. If anything should get in the way then your service will be terminated my lady Margaret. Do you understand this?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 8:50 pm

Margaret nodded immediately "Of course, my lord. I understand. Nothing inappropriate will happen. As you know, I'm now happily married and I have a little son. My family is everything to me. So..don't worry. I will serve the Queen with modesty and respect.." She said lowering her eyes
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 7:45 pm

"Thank you Margaret I am most grateful for your loyalty. I shall speak with Queen Anne and then inform you when your duties will start."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 9:26 am

Margaret nodded and smiled "I'll do my best, my lord. Thank you for the great opportunity you gave me. As I said, it's for me an honour serving your family.." She said hoping to be the right choice for such new task
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 8:34 pm

I looked at the young lady.

"You are most welcome my lady. I do hope you will not disappoint or upset my daughter. I know i can trust you"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2019 10:42 am

Margaret nodded "Yes, my lord. You may trust me.." She said lowering her eyes
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 12:16 pm

"Thank you you may go my lady."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 10:25 am

Margaret stood up and curtsied deeply before him "My lord.." She whispered lowering her eyes. So she left the room

Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2019 1:52 am

A page notifies her Papa that she has arrived. As the boy leaves the room, Mary walks in. "Every thing of Catherine's belongings have been packed and should be ready to arrive at Hever."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2019 10:16 pm

I look up as Mary walks in.

"That is good to hear that all is set Mary if there is anything else you think she will need ask me and I will happily give it. How are your children Mary?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 2:40 pm

"Very well. I presume she will need me on the way there. Says Mary with a blank expression.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 1:15 pm

"You need not worry Mary. I will make sure everything is okay"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 6:15 pm

"Thank you PaPa" Mary says with a smile. "And see to it that she notifies you or I to her needs
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2019 1:28 pm

"Of course Mary I will tell her and you are welcome. How is Anne lately I have not seen the Queen."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 2:48 pm

"I presume she is well. I haven't spoken to her as of late and often miss her" Mary replies as she heads to the door
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2019 5:31 pm

"I am sure she is. It has been so happy seeing you Mary life at Hever is not the same without the two of you cheering things up but court life is busy too. How are you and your husband doing Mary?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 2:45 am

"Lord Carey has been deceased for some time. Mary says with an emotionless expression.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 10:37 pm

I look at Mary.

"Oh Mary I am sorry I did not remember his passing please forgive me for it court life has been busy as you can imagine"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Boleyn Office Room   Thomas Boleyn Office Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas Boleyn Office Room
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next