The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Vine Walkway

Go down 
+2
Amelia of Cleves
Francesca Benedetti
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

Vine Walkway - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 11:01 am

Thomas felt guilty for not seeing his daughter for such a long time.
I know...and I promise you that I will correct this mistake. And from now on,I won't abandon my family for so long. Are you mad at me,dear?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 4:05 pm

Victoria took Elizabeth from his arms and set her down to play "Regular men get scolded at by their wives for being away too long." She holds his hand and puts her other hand on his arm as they stroll "Dukes have reasons to be away and their wives grow immune to the lack of their loves time with them." She smiles as she sees Elizabeth chase a butterfly "My love is strong for you but, I am a bit cross."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 11:32 am

Thomas took her head in his hands."I will change this, my love. I won't abandon you" he said and kissed her hands. "I may be busy sometimes, but I always crave you. I always want to be with you. You are the light of my days."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 2:41 pm

"You didn't abandon me. You were always too busy in France to come home." Victoria smiles as she puts her hand on his face. "Father has invited us to Suffolk for dinner and I think we should go. Would you be interested?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 12:16 pm

"Of course,dear! It will be my pleasure to talk to his grace. I haven't seen him in a while. It's always a joy for me speaking to him. When shall we go?" asked Thomas warmly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 3:07 pm

"We should probably leave here before sunset." Victoria calls for Elizabeth. The child walks over to her mother and is picked up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vine Walkway   Vine Walkway - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vine Walkway
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ITALY :: Tuscany :: Gardens-
Jump to: