The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Jane Starks bedchamber

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Jane Starks bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:05 pm

Jane Starks bedchamber 2Q==
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Elizabeth walked into the chambers with Jane and she had her own dress sent for "Now, what shall we do with your hair." she said to herself "Shall we have it down in curls.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:57 pm

I smile softly and laugh a little,"I should like it however you please."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:59 pm

Elizabeths dress arrived and she popped behind the room divider and got changed into a purple gown that was fitting for her title and she did up the laces without help and came out in it "Now, go and get changed i will need to help you with those laces."

Jane Starks bedchamber GW318H404 [ignore anne and henry x'D]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:05 pm

"You look very beautiful, Your Highness,"I say softly.

I then slip behind the screen and quickly change into my gown and clasp my necklace round my long neck.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Elizabeth smiled "Call me Beth." she said as she sent for her tiara that she should be wearing because she was Princess of course, when it arrived she looked at the mirror and fixed it upon her hair that was in neat curls that passed her waist.

Jane Starks bedchamber Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZPfWG155RJccV8SqY77Y4edv6L0zLy7lEUcA0Lx3N_h2WuaQY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:13 pm

I smile at her as I emerge,"May I help?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:14 pm

Elizabeth shook her head and smiled "No, sit down infront of the mirror so i can do your hair."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:25 pm

I nod and sit down on the chair and examine myself carefully in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:27 pm

Elizabeth took the brush and ran it softly through her hair before taking the hook that was used to make curls in hair and she began her curl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:30 pm

I stare at my reflection and frown a little,"I wish my hair was blond and luminous like yours."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:39 pm

Elizabeth frowned "I get it from my mother, though most people think its bad i take after my mother."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:41 pm

"Why?"I whisper and fiddle with my dress.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Elizabeth smiled a little "My mother is like fire, her words could cut you in two if she so wished it." she said "She has the grace and dignity of a Queen, everybody comments on it..and of course, she is from the line of Plantagenet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:04 pm

I smile to myself,"My mother is like thus."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:08 pm

Elizabeth smiled "My mother is French you see, and she has a fiery temper which is easily tampered with if you wish to set her off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:15 pm

I smile softly and tilt my head as I examine my hair with a critical eye.

"My mother is from the south but moved north upon her marriage with my father."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:20 pm

Elizabeth smiled at her "My father was a northern and my mother French.." she said "They didn't really match yet it worked."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:29 pm

I smile,"My mother and father are still in love."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:35 pm

Elizabeth smiled "My father is dead." she said simply and she put down the hook and stood back "And we are done, shall we go to the feast now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:18 pm

"Oh...forgive me,"I begin holding my small hands against my lips,"I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:43 pm

Elizabeth smiled and shook her head "It's fine." she said and she walked towards the door "Coming?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:31 pm

I curtsey and walk with with her out of the room as I nod in reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jane Starks bedchamber   Jane Starks bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jane Starks bedchamber
Page 1 of 1