The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Jane Parker's bedchamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Jane Parker's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:21 am

Nan saw Jane Parker at balcony last night. She hadnt seen her for a long time. She decided to visit her room and knocked. "Are you there Jane?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:25 pm

I was sitting in front of my mirror staring at my reflection, thinking that soon I would be a married woman, married to George Boleyn. Would he think I was beautiful, what would are wedding night be like? Just then I heard a knock at the door. I got up and was surprised to see the lady Saville at my door.
I gave a curtsey, "Lady Nan please do come in" I said welcoming her.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:55 pm

Nan walked into room and bowed her kindly for her kind welcoming. "I'm not disturbing you i hope" she said with a smile and put her hands together in front of her. She glanced around silently. It was quite clean and silent room.
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:16 pm

As soon as she walked in I noticed the lovely gown she was wearing. I looked up and smiled warmly "No, of course not, I always enjoy visitors." I said as I walked to my sitting chair. "Would you like some tea?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Nan gladly walked into room and had a seat on sofa. She looked at her smiling and nodded "Yes, a glass of tea would be nice. Thank you Jane." she said and waited her to come and sit
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:51 pm

I poured us both a cup of tea and sat across from her. "So what brings you to my chambers my lady?" I asked and took a sip of my tea.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:37 am

Nan took her glass and nodded meaning thanks. She took a sip from her tea. It was delicious. "We saw each other at balcony last night but couldnt talk. I'd like to come and see you. How are you? Its been a while" she said and saw curiousty on her face "No Jane, really, there's no actual reason. I just want to visit you" she said with a sincere smile.
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:07 am

I felt shocked by her words. It was not easy for me to make friends, so I was grateful to her. "I'm well. I was just thinking about my wedding and what kind of dress I was going to wear." I said accepting her friendship.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:23 am

George had too see Jane for giving a engagement prize. He entered the room without knocking. He moved on to the middle of the room but couldn't see anybody. When he decided to visit her later, he finally saw Jane taking a bath in the tub. George grinned and cleared his throat to make her hear
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:03 am

I was relaxing in the tub, squeezing the sponge over my body letting the warm water consume my body. I heard footsteps and assumed it was the servant girl, although to my surprise it was my betrothed George. I immediately covered my breasts with my arms. "My lord, forgive me for being indisposed. But I didn't know you were coming to visit." I said not knowing if I should get out of the tub of stay still.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:55 pm

George grinned. He turned to his back and answered "I love to make surprisings, my future wife. " said with a sweet tone "I want to wait until you get dressed. May I?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:48 pm

I could feel my cheeks turn scarlet. Then as he turned around I stepped out wrapped a towel around myself and got dressed "You certainly surprised me, my lord" I smiled a little. "Come lets talk in here." I said and led him into a small sitting room.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:13 pm

George finally turned to her, and entered the small room with her. He looked at her wet hair, smiled with a mocking attitude " Wrap your hair with towel, my lady. I don't want you to get cold because of me"
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:01 pm

I felt his concern for me as I walked back and dried my hair with a towel. "Thank you for your concern, your very kind." I said a little nervous as I had not been in his presence alone before.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:09 pm

George sat on a chair watching her. He smiled at her in a sweetish way "How are you?" he asked playing with her "are you excited for our wedding?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:05 am

I smiled shyly as I pulled away one of the dry hairs away from my face. "I'm well, i'm very eager to meet your sister, the lady Boleyn." I said as I finally looked up at him and found him staring at me. He was a very handsome man. Papa found me a good match I thought to myself. "Yes, of course. My father hasn't told me much about you so I suppose we will have to learn on our own."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:12 pm

"I couldn't learn so much about you either. " said George crossing his legs. He contunied without leaving his eyes on hers "That's because our marriage is planned. No one asked for our wishes. "
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:01 pm

I pursed my lips together Yes, indeed. Although, at least least we have the advantage of seeing and meeting one another before we get married. Some marriages don't get that privilege. I said as I begun to comb my hair knowing I didn't look my best made me self conscious.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:10 pm

"I can't hide my reluctance about this marriage." said George watching her. Then he felt he had no reasons to break her heart. Contunied his words with a sweet smile on his lips. "But getting married with a person that you don't know at all is also very exciting. " George sighed and kept talking looking at into her eyes this time "Some says that could engender of a passion" George looked at her body without hesitation then grinned "or even a love story"
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:43 am

His words made my heart race. I smiled and thought perhaps this marriage could be not bad after all. Perhaps we could fall in love like i've always wished since I was a girl.
I turned and looked in the mirror as i braid my hair, "A love story? I think you may a mixed a bit of ale with your tea this morning my lord." I said as I looked at his refection in the mirror. I didn't want him to think I was nothing but a young girl trapped in a woman's body that only wanted to be loved by a man.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:31 am

George laughed at her view of the mirror. He was surprised at her action, but also liked it. "No hope? " said George sighing. He cleared his throat "I've just dreamed of a happy family just like all people do"
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:18 pm

I turned around emotionless and looked at him You really wish for that? I asked amazed that my future husband wanted the same things I did.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:13 pm

"Why don't I?" said George with a naughty smile on his lips
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:56 pm

"I just never thought the GREAT George Boleyn wanted a family." I said honestly and gave him a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jane Parker's bedchamber   Jane Parker's bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jane Parker's bedchamber
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next