The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Secret Garden

Go down 
+4
Francesca Benedetti
Edward V Plantagenet
Martin de Navarra
Cesare Garcia
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Secret Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:42 pm

I take a deep breath, Your brother and I have been....well...together and the physicians tell me that I am carrying Navarre's heir. I hope my breath, anticipating the worst reaction.
Back to top Go down
Edward V Plantagenet
Prince of York
Edward V Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:59 pm

I never felt affection for the Queen Margaret...I hope you're a faithful wife to my brother...I'm glad to hear that you are pregnant, Henry will be very happy when he knows the news.I want to ask you a favor, you take care of the little Juana like your own daughter, she is a very sweet girl
Catalina said affectionately
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:03 pm

Of course. I shall treat her as if she was my own daughter. She deserves no less. I take her hand into mine. I will be a faithful queen and wife to your brother. He has treated me so well in my months here in Navarre.
Back to top Go down
Edward V Plantagenet
Prince of York
Edward V Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:20 pm

I've heard rumors...People say that King Francis will invade Navarre...I'm scared...
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:40 am

I look at her confused, Why would Francis invade Navarre? Besides, Francis is fighting my father for control of his throne.
Back to top Go down
Edward V Plantagenet
Prince of York
Edward V Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:48 am

Queen Margaret is the sister of Francis.King Francis is a proud man, he is offended because the marriage of my brother and Margaret, has been annulled
Catalina said seriously
He has also canceled the commitment of my sister Isabella, with the Viscount of Rohan
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:57 am

Oh boy. I manage to mutter out. I hang my head in shame as this all seems to be my fault. Your brother is willing to risk all this for me? Oh God....
Back to top Go down
Edward V Plantagenet
Prince of York
Edward V Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:13 am

Navarra need a male heir...My brother loves you, and deserves to be happy.Lorraine is near Navarra, I'll talk to my husband to send some of his troops to support us in exchange for my help, I want request my brother, that in the future, his daughter Juana will marry my eldest son, Francis, heir to the Duchy of Lorraine.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:20 am

My father has already pledged troops to Henry and so hasnt my cousin the Queen of Milan. Perhaps Naples can help. I say still shaken....
Back to top Go down
Edward V Plantagenet
Prince of York
Edward V Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:25 am

we need help from Spain, the troops of your father would take months to get to Navarre, I'm sure that the duchies of Gandia and Teruel help to Navarra and hopefully also Aragon and Castile
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:30 am

I am sure that Aragon will as you all are related by marriage and I by blood. I hope nothing comes to fruition. I wish for a quiet reign and a quiet life with my future husband and children. I cannot help but to smile, thinking of Henry once more.
Back to top Go down
Edward V Plantagenet
Prince of York
Edward V Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:36 am

you are a good woman.Catalina said and gave her a tender embrace
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:45 am

I am glad that you think so Your Grace. I smile, hugging her gently in return. I have a feeling that I shall fit in just fine.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:26 pm

I am without my ladies as I walk about the gardens. My hands rest upon my stomach as tears begin to fall. I think to myself that I shall never know what happiness is....true happiness but then again, what Princess gets to know? I find a small grassy area and sit down, attempting to catch my breath...
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:10 pm

I decide to take Madeleine from her nanny for a bit for some fresh air. My whole life has beenabout my daughter and her well being, not my own. I smile as I watch her play. She looks so much like her father.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:18 pm

I see Francesca and smile and walk to her and drop in a curtsy
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:20 pm

Mary!! It has been too long. Im glad that you are here. I call for Madeleine to come over and she does, with the cutest little smile. May I present to you my daughter, Madeleine d'Albret, Princess of Navarre. Madeleine, this is mommy's friend Lady Mary.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:25 pm

I smile down at the little girl and curtsy pleasure to meet your highness I look up at Francesca you look so well, sorry for my delay the children have had fever and being alone knock me a bit
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:54 pm

Do not fret Mary. Children come first. Im just glad that you are finally here. Mary follows Madeleine and I to an open spot in the garden. We sit as Madeleine runs about. I can only smile as I watch my daughter play. After my miscarriage, i am surprised that i carried Madeleine to full term. She is every inch Henry's daughter and not just in looks but in personality as well.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:41 pm

i am please that you are happy finally. I have to leave my children at Hever while I return to my duties as I watch the girl run away maybe Henry and Catherine come with me next time I am sure they would like to play with each other
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:02 pm

I hope to take a trip to England soon as King Henry VIII wishes to put our alliance into a treaty of sorts. I take ina deep breath of fresh air. I have grown to love my adopted homeland just as much as I love Tuscany. I do hope that Henry will let me go to England. Perhaps, he will come to. I say with a giggle. I think Henry wishes for another baby. After all, Madeleine is 3 years old.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:12 am

am at Whitehall so I be there when you come yes time does seem to go quick when having children I wish for more, children maybe one day
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:31 pm

I smile, If you and William have any children, maybe they can marry one of mine. Our families would be connected forever.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:34 pm

I smile of course they can I like it first need children as I stand and curtsy i have to return to England. as I leave
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:28 pm

Anne walked out into the garden and she looked up at the sky as she walked her long dark hair down her back, she sighed a little at the events happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden   Secret Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Garden
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next