The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Charles's study room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Faith LeBeau
Duchess of Cambridgeshire
Faith LeBeau

Charles's study room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles's study room   Charles's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 4:08 am

"How do we find out which it is I mean I am the only family left from my mother's family?"She asked her brother.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles's study room   Charles's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:02 pm

"Charles nodded"

Yes...I suppose you are, Faith. But these are not certain news. I guess that even our father knew nothing about that...

"He answered"
Back to top Go down
Faith LeBeau
Faith LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Charles's study room   Charles's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:53 am

"I don't think so."She said to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles's study room   Charles's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:14 pm

"Charles sighed deeply"

That's all that I have found out about your mother's origins. Hope it helped you, sister...
Back to top Go down
Faith LeBeau
Faith LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Charles's study room   Charles's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:59 am

"I was hoping for more but it's ok."She said to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles's study room   Charles's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:33 pm

"Charles smiled weakly"

I know that your origins are important for you, Faith. But...you came here to start a new life. So, you should focus on it, now. Don't you agree?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Charles's study room   Charles's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 11:41 am

On my way to Whitehall I decide to pay the lord Brandon a visit and as I arrive at his house I ask the servant:

" Please tell Charles that I am hear to see him urgently about a certain matter".

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles's study room   Charles's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 4:04 pm

"Charles was sitting in his study room, as he heard a servant announcing the Duke of Norfolk. He nodded with surprised face"

Let him come in...
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Charles's study room   Charles's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 11:43 am

I am allowed to enter the room and I greet Suffolk.

" My lord I have come to tell you the the lady Dawn is very upset after the comments you made about the marriage proposal and I would like to know why you made such comments".

As I turn I see Charles's sister in the room and I greet her: " Greetings my lady".

I turn back to Charles: " The lady would like an answer my lord as soon as possible".

" I cannot stay long my lord because I am off to Whitehall to see the lady Anne my niece".
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles's study room   Charles's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 2:57 pm

"Charles looked surprised at him"

Actually...I really don't know what you're talking about, my lord. Would you be so kind to explain me?

"He frowned"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Charles's study room   Charles's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 8:32 am

"I was told by a spy that you told Mary Dawn to refuse my hand in marriage".

"Is it true my lord?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles's study room   Charles's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 10:33 pm

"Charles stood up. He walked slowly until the windowside and turned towards him"

Uhm...Mary Dawn. I barely know this lady, Your Grace. Rather...who is your spy? Whoever he or she is...he brought you a wrong information...

"He replied, looking straight at him"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Charles's study room   Charles's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 12:39 pm

" If you find out who has said these things you shall bring them to me imediately my lord and you don't have anything against the marriage?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles's study room   Charles's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 9:26 pm

"Charles frowned a bit. Then he shook his head"

Definitely. I have nothing against that, my lord. It's not my business. And, in any case...the King should give his approval. People at court call me "The second King". But I'm not so important...

"He added, smiling ironically"

Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Charles's study room   Charles's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 11:39 am

" Ok I will seek the King's approval and thanks for letting me know it wasn't you".
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles's study room   Charles's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:35 pm

"Charles smiled and shrugged. They were allied, once. But now he hated Howard's exactly like Boleyn's"

I'm glad if I have been helpful towards you, my lord...

"He said, crossing his arms on his chest"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Charles's study room   Charles's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:19 pm

" Thanks for your help my lord Suffolk"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles's study room   Charles's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:26 pm

"Charles bowed with his head"

Your Grace...
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Charles's study room   Charles's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 10:55 am

I bowed and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles's study room   Charles's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 10:55 pm

"Charles looked at him for a while. Then he sighed and sat at his desk again"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles's study room   Charles's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charles's study room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2