The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Palace Gardens

Go down 
+2
Aurora Mendoza
Richard Meyer
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:24 pm

Richard reached gardens with Aurora. She was holding his arm while walking slowly along garden

What a beautiful evening...don't you agree, my lady?

He asked smiling, turning to her

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Duchess of Alcalà Henares
Aurora Mendoza

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:49 am

When they entered garden, the first thing Aurora and Richard noticed is that there was little bit dark there and Aurora was holding Richard's arm.
Yes, Your Majesty, the evening is wonderful, I cant imagine what can be more exciting!
Aurora also looked at king and he saw shining in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:58 pm

Richard laughed

Oh...don't tell me you never spent an evening in the garden in Spain...

He answered teasingly, turning his eyes to her

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Aurora stopped.
Ah, your Majesty, I have spent many evenings in my Spanish garden...But I havent ever spend such evening with a king,my lord
She continued to stand, as if expected something...
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Richard stopped walking too and stared at her. He smiled

Well...a King is a man like all others. Just...more lonely than others...

He added whispering, without removing his eyes from her

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Hearing his words Aurora started to laugh
Oh your Majesty! Lonely king, well, I should sign it to my diary
She came closer to Richard, such close that he could feel Aurora's breath
The most lonely king who has a wife and mistresses.
Lonely am I

Lonely are the nights
Lonely are the days
Lonely am I, in so many ways

Lonely are the seasons
Lonely are the years
So lonely am I, that it brings tears.

Lonely is this place
Lonely is my life
Lonely am I, that I reach for a knife

Lonely is this court room
Lonely is my sentence
So lonely am I that I ask for repentance.
Are you such lonely, my dear king?

Asked Aurora seeing impressed expression of Richard's face.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:41 pm

Richard listened silently at her. He was really impressed by her temper. He stared at her for a while. Then suddenly pulled her towards him and kissed hungrily her inviting lips
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:23 pm

Aurora felt his strong arms over her waist,he pulled her towards him and kissed.Kissed with a real desire, it could be seen,Richard havent ever met someone like Aurora.Their kiss lasted quite longly, but for both this time flown as 1 second. Then Aurora looked at him, and the king could see fear in her eyes, the first time after their meeting.
And what will be now....My king?
Asked girl whispering....
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Richard stared at her. Then reached her lips again, breathing faster

I want you, Aurora...

He whispered against her lips

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:08 am

Aurora kissed Richard's lips again. He continued holding her in his arms. Aurora felt how strong he is and also she felt that she was melting in his arms.
Your Majesty... I havent ever felt anything like this before. I...I...but..she...she is my sister...
Aurora never wanted to remind king about her sister and she hoped with all her heart that king will not let Aurora go anywhere...
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:12 pm

Richard hold her cheek in his hand, staring at her

Don't think about that, now. Reach me in my chambers later...will you come?

He asked whispering, staring breathing at her lips

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Aurora took his hand and told
I am not that kind of girls who dont think at all, your Majesty. You have known me for several hours but I proved it. I will join you, dear Richard. But it is not only your game.
She kissed him once more then reached his ear and added:
You dont know the whole story, my lord, but tonight I hope you will learn....
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Richard sighed deeply as she whispered into his ear

I can't wait to lear it, then. I'll wait for you...with impatience...

He whispered with a teasing smile

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:15 pm

Dont tease me, your Majesty, and one more thing: do your best for my sister not to see me before this night,let it be our little secret..
She kissed Richard once more, then turned back and went to the hall.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Richard sighed after her words. Then took a deep breath and walked towards Palace too
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:04 am

As Aurora entered to hall, she vanished in a crowd and as Richard came, already no one could really say where Aurora was. He tried to find her, but it was impossible, she disappeared. The king started to count every minute, every hour. All guests started to bow and go away.Finally there stayed only one guest who bowed and went. Then Richard stood up and saw a little note on his throne. There was written:
My dear king, if you see it, it means time of our meeting is near. Now you will go to your bedchamber, but dont forget to take a bottle of wine and two goblets. It is going to be long night,my lord.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:13 am

Anne and her ladies join the courtyard among the garden where then fastly find a few carriages disponibles, the grooms prepare the carriages for the departure, then Anne climb fastly in the first one with Inge and two others ladies and the others ladies go in the others carriages with the luggages.
All the carriage roll out of the courtyard and of the domain, taking the road for her family's castle, following each others and disappear at horizon.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:44 pm

I wanted to take a fresh breath this morning, and I just found the right place, the sun was shining thought my face, and I closed my eyes for a moment and started to turn my self into circles
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:43 am

I have just returned to Bavaria, more determined than ever to get my wife and unborn child here with me! I send word to my sister to meet me in the Palace Gardens...
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:56 am

Seeing my brother, I hugged him tightly I kissed him in his forehead "Ohh... Brother" I was happy he is here and not killed in England somewhere, but I was very sad he is not here happy
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:02 am

Oh Val.... I say as we embrace each other. I have missed her terribly in the few months that I have been gone. I smile and try to seem happy. I have missed you so much sister! How have you been while I was gone?
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:21 am

"Miserable..." I smile at him and I lightly punch him on his arm "But I have been talking to uncle, we reunited"   even if he didn't want to show how sad he was I could feel it "We will bring Catalina and your child here, I promise"
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:23 am

Tears begin to well up in my eyes yet they don't fall. I hope that we can. I love her so much and a little piece of me dies everyday that I am not with her.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:14 am

"Philip uncle wants to talk to you about your marriage, and I have news from the Ambassador he said there is no way the marriage can be annulled so fast, maybe it is only word that wants to be spread" looking at him a bit happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palace Gardens
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next