The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:22 pm

Rebekah was sitting in her chamber, brushing her long blonde hair and just thinking.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Niklaus finally find out where his sister's room was, after looking for the whole Palace since days. He rushed until her room and knocked anxiously at her door "Rebekah...are you there, sister?"
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:54 am

Rebekah heard the knock on the door and turned around a bit to quick, the brush landed on the floor after she dropped it. "Niklaus? Yes I am here. Come on in." she said and stood up, bending over and pick the brush up again.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:16 pm

Niklaus walked into room and hugged Rebekah immediately as he saw her. He looked at her face "Sister! I looked for you everywhere. I heard you were at english court and I reached you as soon as I could. I missed you.." He added brushing softly his hand on her cheek
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:05 pm

Rebekah watched Niklaus as he came over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her tightly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him back. Oh, I'm so happy to see you. I missed you too, brother. And I'm sorry that I didn't come to look for you but.. I have been trying to find my way in these big halls and I'm afraid that I went lost sometimes. she said and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:39 pm

Niklaus was acting serious but he couldn't avoid to smile after Rebekah hugged him . He removed slowly her hairs from her neck "I missed you, sister. After what's happened to our parents in Russia I thought you were in danger. Seeing our father...killing our mother. It must be an awful experience for everyone. I'm not surprised you escaped. How are you?" He asked with carying voice
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:44 am

Rebekah leaned back to look at him. Flashbacks appeared in her thoughs when she thought of their time in Russia. She slowly shook her head and turned around. I don't wanna talk about that, Niklaus.. Anything except that." She looked at him again, smiling softly. I'm well, just missed my brother. And what about you? Have you been well?"
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:19 pm

Niklaus nodded and tried to smile "Of course...of course, sister. I was just so worried about you. I'm well. I'm settled at Palace since few weeks, and I'm even better seeing that you're safe.." He sighed smiling and hugged her again, raising his eyes to ceiling
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:37 am

Rebekah hugged him back again, closed her eyes and hiding her face against his chest. After a while she leaned back to look at him, a playful smile played on her lips.

"Well well, my brother at the English court? Fancy that. Tell me — how's it going with the ladies? Do you have a favorite?"
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:13 pm

Niklaus laughed and shook his head "No sister...anyone caught my eyes until now. It seems that women in this court are only interested in finding a lover or an husband. And I'm not interesred in such women. You should know that.." He said rather seriously, but he smiled as his eyes met her glance again
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:19 am

Rebekah rolled her eyes and turned around, walked over to her chair and sat down. Her eyes met his once again.

"You have to find a wife, Niklaus. A wife that can give you a son, to keep the Petrovin line alive. And I must find a husband."

She simply said and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:04 pm

Niklaus smiled ironically and walked towards table. He poured some wine for himself "I'm not looking for a wife, sister. I love my freedom too much and I don't want to lose it. And...about you.." He turned slowly his head towards her "Remember that you need my permission, first.." He said pointing his finger towards her and took a sip from wine
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:01 am

Rebekah glared at him and then she rolled her once again.

"Freedom you say.. It's pathetic, brother. Either you find someone for you or I will."

She grabbed the bottle and took a sip.

"I don't need anyone's permission and I certainly don't take orders from you."
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:54 pm

Niklaus put down his glass on the table and grabbed her wrist "Until you'll be under my protection you'll obey to my commands, Rebekah. I'm your brother, and you're just a woman. Don't forget it.." He whispered angrily and forcing her to look at him
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:46 pm

Rebekah held her breathe and glared at him before she stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:50 pm

Niklaus released slowly her arm and sighed "Forgive me...I didn't mean to scare you.." He whispered and turned immediately his eyes somewhere else. He felt ashamed. He never treated her in such way before
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:39 am

Rebekah lowered her eyes and took a deep breath.

"No, forgive me. I shouldn't have spoken like that towards you, brother."
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:37 pm

Niklaus took a deep breath and looked at her again, nodding "Sorry again, sister...I'm just a bit nervous. And I'm just trying to protect you. You're too precious to me and I don't wanna lose you.." He sighed and turned her face towards him and finally caught her wet eyes
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:47 am

Rebekah felt a lump grow in her throat and her mouth was dry. "And I appreciate it, Niklaus. But you can’t protect me forever." She managed to say, she looked up and met his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Niklaus nodded and bit strongly his lips "I know. But you're my blood, Rebekah. You belong to me. And it's my duty taking care of you. I'm all your family, now.." He added whispering, not mentioning their parents and looked directly into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 12:46 am

Rebekah took a deep breath and raised her head. "I can take care of myself. I’m not a baby."
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:55 pm

Niklaus shrugged and nodded, even if he wanted to deny that "I know. But I'll never stop to protect you, Rebekah. You're under my responsibility. I'll grant you some freedom but...decisions about your future are mine, sister. Only mine.." He said while walking towards table again
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:16 am

Rebekah shook her head slowly, trying to keep it together and not burst out screaming like she always used to do back in Russia. She was known for her heat temper. "What do you mean with decisions about my future? Explain, brother."
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:06 am

Niklaus finished his wine and siged deeply, before turning to her again "I'm talking about your marriage, sister. You just said you want an husband. Very well..but I'll choose him for you. When time will come.." He shrugged and crossed his arms on his chest. He could see anger in her eyes but he could control her. As always
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber   Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebekah Petrovin's Bedchamber
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: Bedrooms-
Jump to: