The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber

Go down 
+2
Geoffrey Lonshord
Margaery Tyrell
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 8:12 am

As He pulls me up slowly we are standing face to face and gently he combs his fingers through my long brown hair, but has he spoke about a secret marrige I grew scared, I knew the King would be displeased with us and to anger the king could mean losing the love of the king.
Francis I don't want to loose you and if that means a secret marriage so let it be, I can't stand the thought of not being without you.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Austria
Archduke of Austria and Burgundy
Francis of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 6:06 pm

He smiles, knowing what he is about to do next is the right thing. He pulls one of his rings off his finger and bends down onto one knee while holding the ring in front of her, Margarey, will you make me the happiest man and become my wife and Duchess? The mother of my children?
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 7:15 pm

As soon as the words left his lips a smile so big spread accross my face, I could not hide how happy I felt in that moment in time.
Yes! You have made me the happiest women in the world. I look down at the ring and wait for him to slip it on my finger.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Austria
Francis of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 8:04 pm

Francis slips the cool gold ring with a large emerald upon her left ring finger then scoops her up into his arma. He twirls her about the room and he cannot help but laugh with joy. This makes you mine and I am yours. We can do whatever we wish now....whatever will please you most.
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:31 pm

Hello Lady Margarey,
I left Victoria we don't talk to often and it was not a proper conversation.
I am glad to talk to someone kind. I hope that I did not interrupt something.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 8:05 am

I look down on the beautiful Green emerald as he slips on the ring, I bring my hand up a litte to show it off. It's very beautiful Francis and it suits me very well. As he twirls me around the room we are both laughing, I had never felt this happy before.
What would please me is a kiss. I said with a smile, I heard the door open and Lady Anna was announced, smoothing down my dress and I still had a big smile on my face.
Welcome Lady Anna I bow my head slowly to her. Francis has just asked me to be his bride, Come in and have a goblet of wine with us to celebrate.
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:59 pm

No, thank you I do not wish to impose on such a happy occasion. Perhaps I shall wait to visit you and we shall speak later. *I curtsy* Good evening Margery and Duke Frances.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 4:58 pm

I shall come to your chambers this evening and we can speak then, we have so much to catch up on. I bow my head to her as she leaves.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Austria
Francis of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 1:53 pm

Francis stares at her puzzled. He shakes his head and then returns his gaze to Margarey, I cannot wait for you to become my wife. I cannot wait to have you. I want to please you in every way possible. I want to make love to you and marvel over the woman I call mine. He kisses her again, yet this time is way more passionate as his yearning for her rises, I love you...
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 7:48 pm

You must wait until we are wed Francis. I said with a grin, I knew how this worked, we had to wait and inside I was burning for his touch.
I want you but we must wait and I hope you can understand. The next kiss nearly made me give into temptation, The kiss was more passionate and his lips felt warm on mine, I moved my hands to his face to slowly pull him back, I look into his eyes. I love you too, Please wait for me.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Austria
Francis of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 3:40 pm

Yes I can wait for our wedding night. I love you so much! He simply holds her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 7:40 pm

Thank you I whisper, I lay my head on his chest and I listen to his heart beating strong and fast.
I look up and into his eyes. I hope the king will grant us our hearts desires, I can't wait to be your wife.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Austria
Francis of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 1:59 pm

Francis snuggles her closer to him, his head resting on her softly. He breathes in the soft scent of her perfume and for a moment his thoughts drift to the future with her. I will write to His Majesty and go from there. If I get no answer, I might just have to take you with me to Spain .
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 6:55 pm

You have made me already so very happy Francis, I hope the king will be kind to us and let us marry. I move my head up and look into his eyes. Tell me about Spain, I have never been.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Austria
Francis of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 4:05 pm

Spain is quite lovely to be honest. It's hot during the summer but cooler during the winter. Court is quite fabulous as well. The Emperor has made the Spanish Court one to envy. Just then a courier walks in with a letter and Francis notices that it is from the King. He had secretly written to him before asking dfor permission to marry one of his subjects. He opens it and is surprised, It's a letter from the King of England. I wrote to him a while ago and I asked him for permission to marry one of his subjects and was granted permission to marry whom I choose....and I of course choose tou! We can get married!
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 6:19 pm

As he spoke the words that the king would allow us to marry, A smile so big filled my face. Is it true my love, we are to be wed. I take his hand and lay it slowly on my cheek. Now we can start planning our wedding.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 5:05 am

News had quickly reached me that a very old friend was now in the English court. I wanted to see her to see if she had changed much since we last saw each other.It felt so odd to be calling in on her at her private chamber, but I never wrote letters to anyone in case the servant was a spy from my old homeland. Marquess Bitterbridge. I giggled whenever I heard the peculiar title of her name, just where and what exactly was bitterbridge. A bridge where everyone who stood on it turned bitter!
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 12:14 pm

I made myself ready for the day and My ladies helped me into my riding dress and plaited my hair, I stood in front of my golden mirror and hoped soon Francis would return he had been gone from court and my heart aches for him.
I walk to my door and open to see my beautiful and dear friend Rebekah standing there.

"Rebekah let me look at you " I said with a big smile "Your still has beautiful as ever. "
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 10:45 am

You're not too bad on the eye yourself. I exclaimed, walking into her bedroom taking in the surroundings wondering where on earth she got her mirror from as it looked as though it belonged in Versailles! It was only when my eye's became cast on my friend again did I realize that I might just be interrupting or delaying her from going somewhere. I hope me turning up is not an inconvenience for you.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 8:24 am

A grin appears on my lips. For you, I will change my plans it has been too long since we last saw each other and I have missed you dearly. You must stay and we shall find a taven just like we use to.
Smiling to myself as I remember the trouble we use to cause.
Anyway you shall help me get over a man, a man I thought wanted to marry me but alas he has left without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 6:57 pm

I raised an eyebrow. A look of confusion starting to itch across my face Taverns were not so popular in Russia and if they were it was most probably a whorehouse. You are having trouble with a man. Men never really bothered me, I knew that they were conniving ambitious most of all greedy. Oh dear мой друг. Did he use you. I tried to find the right words without being intrusive in such private matters.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 11:39 am

Thinking of the right words I just shrug my shoulders.“He proposed to me and even took the time to write to his Majesty asking for hand, but I have not seen him since.”
Thinking of doing something she may liked I thought I would suggest a walk on the grounds.
“It is a nice day out shall we take a walk instead.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3