The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Viola Lancaster's bedchamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Viola Lancaster's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:17 am

Viola enters her bedchamber, exhausted from the day. She calls for her maid. Releasing her hair from the hood, to fell down her back; twisting and twirling down like a waterfall.
She lay on her bed; stretching out and sighing. The maid enters, curtsying.
"My Lady wishes something?"
Viola sat up on the bed and looked at her maid, her hair tumbling over her shoulder.
"I wish to change out of my travelling clothes"
The maid smiles, as Viola stands from the bed.
One by one her clothes are taken off, sighing as her body is freed from the bodice of her gown. The maid exited to collect a fresh gown for the teenage duchess.
She stands there in merely her corset and stockings...eyeing herself in the mirror; her thin waist, her long dark hair, her slender neck...
Viola turns away from it, and instead twirls and dances to pass the time; waiting for the maid to return with her fresh gown.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:34 pm

I heard my cousin Viola was at court, so I thought i'd stop by her chambers and see if she was in.
I knocked "Viola, are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:44 pm

She was in the middle of her room floor, cross-legged, her lower lip caught between her teeth with a book in her hands. A soft knock on the door disturbed her and she called out quietly. Come in. She stood up, smoothed out her red dress and waited for her guest to enter.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:57 pm

I had not seen Viola in a few years and was excited to see her. As I walked in a smile crossed my face. "Cousin, it's so good to see you!" I embraced her with a hug. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:28 am

As soon as she saw Amelia, her face lit with a bright smile. Dearest cousin! Viola crossed the room and hugged her cousin. It's so nice to see you, too... I've been well, the court life suits me good. And yourself? She asked, taking Amelia's hand and leading them to the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:02 pm

I followed her to the sofa and sat down "You look well, how long have you been at court?" I asked as the servant brought us some tea. "I've been well, besides the fact that father has tried to marry me off again." I sighed, as I was always disagreeing with my father.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:28 pm

She sat down on the sofa next to Amelia. Two months will be now. I still didn't get use to it... It's always something happening around here not like at home, but I like it here more. It's fun. Viola said, smiling to the servant who brought them tea and cookies. Who was it now? A great Duke, Count, Baron or Prince? She teased. Your father didn't changed, maybe eventually he'll stop trying to find you a husband and let you choose by yourself .
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:34 am

I took a sip of my tea and smiled at her "Good I'm glad you enjoy it here, I need my cousin here!" I exclaimed and then took a cookie "Well you'll be surprised at what father has told me. He gave me an ultimatum after all his suitors failed. He told me I had till Christmastide to find me suitor or he'll marry me off to our cousin Charles." I said and stuck out my tongue in remorse.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:28 am

I'm so happy you're here... I'd be so lost without you. Viola said happily as she took a sip of tea from her cup, the steam swirling around her nose and eyes. To Charles? She asked in horror, vividly remembering Charles as weak, emaciated, and bald. Oh that is indeed a problem. But perhaps you'll fall in love and find a suitor before then, you never know.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:06 pm

I lowered my eyes and smirked "Well truth is, I think I may have found me a suitor" I said and smiled with the thought of Arthur's face running through my mind.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:17 am

Viola raised her eyebrows in surprise. You did? So who is he? She asked with curious voice.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:42 pm

A smile came over my face and I placed my tea cup on it's saucer. "Well his name is Arthur Bentley, he's a duke and I've become quite besotted by him." I said seeing what she would say.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:39 am

Viola put down her tea and smiled. He must be quite something if he managed to capture your eye.... So tell me more about him, what this duke is like.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Viola felt her heart growing inside her in anticipation as she lead  Benjamin  to her bedroom and turned to him. She stepped closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him with passion, as she crushed against his hard one. I've missed you so much. The blood pound through her veins like molten fire as her fingers drifted to his shirt, slowly unbuttoning it, touching every part of skin revealed.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 3:51 am

As they reached her room, Benjamin was aching with desire for her but before anything went any further he had a question that was burning in his mind that he had to ask her. "Wait for just a moment my love" He then got on one knee and took her hand "Viola Lancaster, love of my life, will you do the honor of becoming my wife?" He reached into his pocket and held out a ring that he had chosen in Paris hoping for a positive answer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:47 pm

She could hardly believe he'd just proposed Viola looked at him and then to the ring sparkling inside the box. He  wanted to marry her—to spend the rest of his life with her. Yes, yes, yes! A thousand times yes. Today and forever. You're my favorite  person in all the world. It seems like I've been waiting for you all my life. I love you. Tears, happy, emotional tears, were welling in her eyes and her heart was full. That empty spot wasn't empty any  more.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 9:03 pm

He rose up, took the ring and placed it on her finger, and picked her up swirling her around. "I love you so much and I can't wait for you to be my wife" He said as he kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 10:36 pm

Her spine tingled with pleasure as he slipped  the ring on her finger, then laughed joyfully as he picked her up in his arms and twirls her around. And I love you with all my heart. She breathed a sigh of pleasure as he kissed her and she kissed him back with equal passion.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:55 pm

He kept kissing her as he began to remove his clothes, aching for her so bad. "Your the only only one for me, I want to give you children and make you happy for the rest of our days." He said in between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:22 pm

Every kiss this time meant so much more than it ever did, every kiss was exquisite, and every kiss were driving her wild with desire for more. You have already made me the happiest woman alive. She said as she removed the rest of his clothes. You're my everything, a dream come true. And there is nothing more I want than to have children with you. She held his cheeks and kissed him and then she drew back away from him and rather more hurriedly began removing her clothing, keeping her eyes locked with his.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 10:45 pm

Her words warmed his heart, they were exactly what he wanted to hear.
His clothes fell the the floor then he helped her unlace her gown to reveal her goddess like body. He then wrapped his arms around her kissing to the side of her ear as he laid her on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 3:19 pm

It felt so good to be in his arms again; to run her fingers through his hair; to kiss him; to taste his breath and feel the warmth of his body against hers. Viola reached up kissing him with passion, as she put her hands on the feverishly warm skin of his back, pulling him on top of her as she lay back, her hips moving against him as the fire rose deep within her.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 9:06 pm

He had longed so much to feel her in his arms; as he crawled on top of her he entered her slowly as he bended one of her legs up he began to thrust deeply feeling her core. He looked into her eyes and kissed her passionately feeling nothing but pure love between them.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 9:49 pm

When she felt him enter her, she cried out in delight. The pleasure was pure and explosive—the sensation sending such a  flood tide of uncontrollable joy rising within her. It was feeling so good having him inside her again. Oh, Benjamin! I've missed you so... She breathed, and wrapped her arms as much around him as she could, holding him tight to her as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viola Lancaster's bedchamber   Viola Lancaster's bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viola Lancaster's bedchamber
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: Bedrooms-
Jump to: