The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

palace fountain

Go down 
+2
Richard Meyer
Isabella of Portugal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Daniel Meyer
Duke of Salzburg
Daniel Meyer

palace fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:28 pm

A widow perhaps that did not seem that bad but if she was a newly widow I would wait awhile perhaps. I am sorry to hear about your loss I'm sure you do a splendid job in raising you're son but every boy needs a Farther figure so to speak have you any brothers. Was I dropping enough hints maybe to much I thought. I was a bit hesitant to answer her question but I could explain just a little. You see as a young lad I had a few ladies as you do but their was one who was very close to home I took pity on her as her husband was never really around but not even Richard knows yet. That was enough to say for now I thought.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:56 pm

Inge smiled weakly. He surely thought that she was a widow. How to confess that she was a King's mistress? She took a breath trying to smile

"Oh..it's a complicated situation, I see. Hope you can solve problems with your daughter, my lord. I think she deserves to know who her father is.."

She threw back slowly her blonde hairs from her shoulder

"And..Leo's father and I were not married, my lord. He left me once he heard I was pregnant.."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Meyer
Duke of Salzburg
Daniel Meyer

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:40 am

So it seemed we both had complicated lives at the present time. I wanted to get to know her differently than I use to with other women in the past a smile perched on my lips was she trying to seduce me with her mane of blonde hair. Who am I to judge we both at some points in our lives to be in difficult situations. I am sure that when Leo is older he will understand all a child wants is love.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:50 pm

Inge smiled sweetly. He seemed to understd her perfectly

"Yes..maybe he will understand once he will be adult. But I don't know if telling him the truth is a good idea. You know..I can't even have a father for him. Who will marry an unmarried girl..with a son?"

She replied, showing him her real worries for her future
Back to top Go down
Daniel Meyer
Duke of Salzburg
Daniel Meyer

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:54 pm

I frowned many a man who take on a son as their own especially if they couldn't have one of their own. If it were me and my mother had told me this I would be deeply affected to hear this news but it seems to be playing on your mind how can I help with this. I placed my hands on my knees eager to help this lady did Richard not know about her dilema.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:36 pm

Inge looked at his hands. He had strong, manly hands. She shook quickly her head

"Oh..there is nothing you can do for me, my lord. I don't plan to marry, for now. My life is not empty because of my precious son. So..I don't know if I would like having a man at my side.."

She smiled and blushed at the same time, lowering her eyes
Back to top Go down
Daniel Meyer
Duke of Salzburg
Daniel Meyer

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:51 am

My eyes stood out on stalks was she thinking that I wanted her as my mistress I put up my hands in defense. Forgive me I was not instructing you to go and find a husband or become a mistress even! It is very pleasing to speak with such a courteous lady like yourself Inge. I spoke genuinely yes she was a very beautiful woman but at the moment she wanted to concentrate on her son which is understandable and I would not want to come between that.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:23 am

Inge smiled softly. She shook her head again

"Not at all. It's alright, my lord. Forgive me if I'm sharing my problems with you. But I feel that you are an honest and loyal man.."

She added almost whispering and she glanced at him with a sweet smile
Back to top Go down
Daniel Meyer
Duke of Salzburg
Daniel Meyer

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:36 am

It is alright I have two ears and when you're son is older I am certain he shall appreciate everything effort and decision you made was for the sake of his wellfare. I noticed that she had gone shy on me on any other lady I would not care for it but on Inge it was inviting.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:09 pm

Inge smiled taking a deep breath after his words. She nodded slowly

"Yes..I think you're right, my lord. Leo is everything to me. And I am aware that he needs a father. But for now..I am enough for him. What about..your daughter? Maybe she needs a father too. Oh..forgive me.."

She added quickly, not wanting to intrude in his private life
Back to top Go down
Daniel Meyer
Duke of Salzburg
Daniel Meyer

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:50 pm

They also needed someone to protect them from danger I went and sat next to her. I think a war might start their is a person who wants a war to be rid of a child. I have not been at court but you don't think Richard would kill his own child do you. In my eyes he is just a baby he does not know what is going on and it would be cold blooded murder. Anyway is their somewhere you can go if a war does break out.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:04 am

Inge turned her eyes to him immediately. His words scared her

"A war? Oh my God..I never thought about that. And..the King would never kill his son. Why do you say so, my lord? Also, I have not another place to go. This court is my shelter since many years. My aunt..sent me away from my village. She feared I could seduce her son.."

She added lowering her eyes
Back to top Go down
Daniel Meyer
Duke of Salzburg
Daniel Meyer

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:54 pm

It's treason and they know it to be honest I came back for other reasons and not to meddle in the kings affairs. I frowned maybe this was not the best thing to talk about. Inge had a great sense of humour why she thought so little of herself confused me. Inge you should never let a person degrade you in such a way. I placed my hand on hers for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:56 pm

Inge shook quickly her head

"Oh no, my lord. All this belongs to the past. Now I am very happy here at Palace. And I consider Cleves's sisters as my family. And by the way..I am not very good in politics. Maybe you should talk with the King himself about that. He is your cousin.."

She said adding a sweet smile at her words
Back to top Go down
Daniel Meyer
Duke of Salzburg
Daniel Meyer

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:10 pm

I am not good with politics either. The king has a lot to deal with to burden him besides I would rather much talk with you this is far more interesting. I showed her my kindest of smiles in hopes that she would warm up to me even more.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:43 am

Inge showed him a kind smile too

"Thank you, my lord. It's very kind of you. If you need something..you can ask to me for everything. I know the Palace quite well.."

She suggested with sweet voice
Back to top Go down
Daniel Meyer
Duke of Salzburg
Daniel Meyer

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:08 pm

With a confident smile I had to think about how I was going to ask Inge this question. Inge intrigued me and made me smile I would be a fool if I left it like this. Anything you say will you dine with me tonight no false pretence I give you my word.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:19 am

Inge blushed suddenly. She smiled for his invitation. It has been a very long time since she was alone with a man

"Oh..no need, my lord. I know I can trust your word. So..yes, I would be glad having dinner with you. Hope you'll enjoy my company.."

She said. She met his eyes for a moment and she smiled again. She couldn't deny he was a very charming man
Back to top Go down
Daniel Meyer
Duke of Salzburg
Daniel Meyer

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:43 pm

I felt nervous I had not dined alone with a lady for sometime but grateful for her acceptance. Airily I looked around trying to play down my happiness at such a meeting again. Then I shall meet you in the dining room what time would suit you best. I am very flexible around my time it shall be a nice meal full of laughter for us both.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:11 am

Inge smiled standing up. She tried to hide that she was nervous

"Oh..that's fantastic, my lord. I love people who make me laugh. Too many serious people around. Well, see you this evening, then. Thanks again for invitation.."

She said with a small curtsy
Back to top Go down
Daniel Meyer
Duke of Salzburg
Daniel Meyer

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:54 am

I nodded with a smile holding her gaze briefly. I didn't want to come across as desperate but I really didn't want to leave her presence just incase she never made it to dinner women often rejected me because I was simply a good man not a sex driven womanizer. And I always enjoy company of ladies who can hold a conversation with me quiet like you. So I shall see you tonight at six. I do hope that this is not short notice on behalf of you're son.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:10 am

Inge stood up with a soft smile

"Oh..not at all, my lord. At six is perfect. Usually my son sleeps at that hour..and I can leave him with a trusted lady. Then..see you later, my lord.."

She curtsied. Raising her gaze she looked at him once more time. She smiled sweetly and left his presence, walking towards Palace. She just hoped she succeded to hide how much nervous she was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: palace fountain   palace fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

palace fountain
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5