The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Inge Bergman's Bedroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:42 pm

Inge smiled, looking at herself in the mirror. Maria surely was very good at hair style

"Really? I love french fashion too. And I have to admit you are very talented, Maria. Usually I leave my hairs free after washing them. They are very simple. But now you're making a miracle with them.."

She looked admired at her new hair style in the mirror

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:09 pm

I continued to plait all the way around her head. My mind was still on the shocking abruptness of Anne declaring she was next to marry Henry Tudor pondering who planted that seed. It helps to relax Sybille has such curly straight hair I think it's part of her. I waved my hands trying to figure out the right words. Well hopefully you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:23 am

Inge was still looking at the mirror while Maria was fixing her hairs

"Oh yes..Sybille has beautiful hairs too, I know. I brush them every evening. And I have to say..Amelia and Anne have beautiful hairs as well. I served both.."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:45 pm

Really! I did not know that you served them as well was this before Sybille. I carried on plaiting her hair it was lovely to find out more about Inge.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 11:06 pm

Inge smiled admiring Maria taking care of her hair

"Oh yes. I served all Cleves's sisters. Anne, Amelia..and now Sybille. They are lovely and they always treated me like a sister. I feel lucky living in this court, Maria.."

She answered, looking at Maria through the mirror
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 1:10 am

A cheeky smile appeared as I tucked the last remains of strands underneath. It would be wrong of me to ask who is best mistress. I always thought of Amelia as a free spirit without anyone to serve her.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 11:00 pm

Inge giggled

"Oh all of them are good mistresses, Maria. Just..they are different from each other. Anne is the younger, and she lives in fairytales. So sweet and innocent. Amelia is a strong woman, who knows what she wants and how to get it. And Sybille..she is my best friend. So carying and adorable. I would do everything for her. And I am sure she feels the same for me.."

She smiled, looking at her reflection in the mirror. Maria made an excellent job with her hairs. Then she added after a short pause

"I don't know if you already heard about that, Maria. But I'm going to spend some day at Linderhof Palace. I shall meet Francesca Benedetti there. She..she came to Bavaria to meet her little brother Leo, my son.."

She looked at her to see her reaction
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 4:19 am

I smiled happy to assist Inge in her formal dinner tonight. I had already guessed that Anne lived in fairy tales when she said she had to marry a king. "Anne just has a very imaginative mind. It would be nice if maybe she would come out of her shell a little. I always thought that Sybille was the youngest." Linderhof Palace I had never been their yet. I didn't know who she was on about and it was none of my business who Inge had company with. "This is a good thing though. A clean slate for you both as long as you put your happiness first."
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:15 am

Inge looked herself at mirror when Maria finished with her hairs and she smiled

"Oh Maria..you have golden hands. Thank you so much. And thank you for your kind words. Yes..maybe it's time ti think about my happiness. And I wish the same for you, Maria.."

She said turning her heard. She stood up and she kissed softly her cheek
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 5:18 am

"Oh if I was unhappy everybody would know about it. Now what have I missed out on at court." I sat back marveling in my hair design I liked to help people out. Mainly people who were only grateful of my help like Inge.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 11:31 pm

Inge took a breath sitting back again. She invited Maria to sit next to her

"Recently I had to help lady Aurora, Maria. She had symptoms of poisoning. I gave her an antidote that I used at my village. And she is better, now.."

She said waiting for her reaction. She knew that all that sounded weird. But if there was a poisoner at Palace, she had to warn as much people as possible about that
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 11:39 am

I sat down relaxing into my seat knowing I was in good company. I tried to think who Aurora was but couldn't place her. "Who's Aurora? Have I met her Inge. " I was shocked to hear that their was a posioner in palace. It chilled my blood an actually gave me goosebumps. "Why! How would want to poison her has she been the only one poisoned? If the answer is yes then could it be a personal attack against her. Is she horrible? Posh and Snotty? I couldn't help with the questions I wanted to know all about this lady. "Does the king know maybe Sybille could tell him...
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 12:51 am

Inge took a deep breath before answering

"Lady Aurora Mendoza is Queen's Eleanor sister. She lives here..and Ambassador Mendoza is her cousin. She was poisoned by someone in court but she is much better, now. But I don't know who the poisoner is..and if the King knows about this matter.."

She explained calmly looking at her
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 2:15 pm

I was surprised to hear such a thing happen. "Was it meant for the king but ladyship Aurora got their first... The details seem a bit hazy to me someone must tell him though."
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 12:38 am

Inge shrugged

"Perhaps you're right, Maria. But now Aurora is much better, so I guess she'll talk with the King by herself. They seem very close. And surely he will get furious knowing that someone tried to poison his sister in law.."

She answered still not believing that such thing could happen in the Palace
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 4:36 pm

Such a morbid topic and it was only 4 weeks away from the festive season. "A just punishment shall be suited for the coward Inge. Would you like some wine I could use it." I looked glum in my chair what if someone tried to do this to Inge. She was the great healer of the palace.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 12:56 am

Inge smiled friendly

"Thank you, Maria. Not only for this beautiful hair syle, but for your patience and your friendship. My son and I found a true family here at Palace.."

She said with sincere words
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 2:45 am

I liked Inge a lot I always found myself emotional when she spoke. If only all ladies of her rank were as nice as her I said to myself. "I like to prove that I am useful instead of sitting round looking pretty. Waiting constantly waiting for William to come back to court." I sighed with irritation as I thought off how lonely this place could be. "Is it selfish to always want you to stay in Bavaria."
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 12:39 am

Inge smiled shooking her head

"Oh but I have no intention to leave. This is my home. I have you, Sybille..and maybe also sir Daniel. And I am sure that Lord William will be back to court soon, and you'll be so very happy with him. You are different from others noblewomen, Maria. And your future husband will see how special you are.."

She said hoping to comforting her. It was evident that she felt lonely for her fiancè's absence
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:33 am

"Am glad of that Inge." I sat fidgeting with my fingers. "Inge, I have decided to take a visit to my parents. I haven't seen them since I was a little girl as I was raised in the Austrian court to be prepared for my marriage. I miss my mother and it shall only be brief visit. I just wish to not leave you alone."
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 12:36 am

Inge was surprise hearing that, but she smiled at the news

"Oh..you don't have to worry about me, Maria. I'll be not alone. I have Sybille, lady Aurora, Ambassador Mendoza and..sir Daniel. Go to your parents and enjoy your time with them. I wish I could do the same. As you know, I have no parents. But I have found a family here. So..go and don't worry. Family comes first.."

She said smiling with sincere affection towards her
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 7:01 pm

I gave Inge a tight hug. I felt like I had made a true friend here in Bavaria. "I'll write to you about all the latest gossip Inge." I exited the room very slowly I wanted to take her with me, if Sybille allowed it. Maybe next time though I could and it would be a nice break for her. I shut the door silently setting off in the direction of my room to pack.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:34 pm

Inge hugged her back smiling silently. After she left, she sighed deeply and admired herself at mirror again. Maria was not only a good hairstylist, but also a true and dear friend
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Duchess of Alcalà Henares
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 11:37 pm

With her mind filled with questions over her poisioning, Aurora came to the very trustworthy Inge. Knowing that what she had to ask only Inge in this entire castle could answer that question. Aurora knocked on the door hoping to not be bothering her.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 11:30 pm

Inge was reading a book about herbs sitting on her bed. It was her mother's book. As she heard knocking, she looked at the door

"Come in, it's opened.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inge Bergman's Bedroom   Inge Bergman's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inge Bergman's Bedroom
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next