The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper Empty
PostSubject: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dearest Sienna,

I trust this missive finds you in well. Does it seem foolish to write you
      only a day past that which we first made each others acquaintance, and
      being in such close proximity to one another still? Perchance it is so, and yet
      I am compelled to do so, as since yesterday morning in the garden, when first
      I happened to see you~looking as radiant as the flora about you, I have not
      spent a moment without seeing your face in my mind. Feeling you within me
      as the flutter of a butterfly's wings upon my heart and burn restlessly for
      the moment I may hold you hand in mine once again.
             Father has informed us we are to leave for Kent the day after the
      morrow. To speak the truth, I wish it were sooner, as the excitations of court
      no longer hold any charms for me if we may not be together. Thomas has not
      ceased hounding me for details of our chat. I suppose it's quite clear to him
      how I fancy you so. My father is quite good at collecting and trading unique
      items from antiquity. When I return to Kent, I shall have him find the rarest of
      the rare and send it to you here at Whitehall Palace.
             I suppose that is all I have to say for now, for what is self-evident in
      my heart cannot be expressed in mere words with quill upon parchment. O What
      I would give to see you now, Sienna... yet I am content to at least know that
      you are in good care and that 'til next we meet, I may perchance in turn receive
      word from you telling me of your activities here at court. Know that though we
      are apart, that which binds thoughts and hearts together may never be completely
      rent asunder, no matter how great the distance... Until next we are together.

Affectionately yours,
                                                         Thomas

Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:07 am

When the door had shut sienna pushed him against the door and kissed him with a passion that hungered for him alone her hands were doing overtime practically undressing him the odd rip here and their
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:25 am

Thomas felt a surge throughout his body at Sienna's unexpected aggressiveness... As if by instinct, he followed her in the dance, sharing kiss after kiss... Her lips and tongue taste  sweet as warm honey in his mouth... In the golden glow cast by the flickering candlelight Thomas felt his heart pounding against Sienna's and once again he fancies himself in a dream... His eager hands running down the sensual bare curve of her back... His fingers fumbling with her bodice laces... Backing up a bit, he takes her hand and looks over to the large, canopied, four-poster bed... Taking her delicate hand in his, he slowly steps backward and they both draw nearer to it.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:41 am

Sienna enjoyed this little merry dance their bodies were making together she let out a sensual gasp ad his lips parted from hers. Remaining quite she moved over to the bed with him her fingers locked within his she searched his face for his expression on his next move
Did you simply want to make love? I am an aggressive passionate lover
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:10 am

Thomas reaches out and touches Sienna's beautiful, long raven hair. The beast that is the desire within him strains fiercely to break from it's chains... his fingers tremble slightly as he unbuttons his doublet. Pulling~nearly tearing it from his arms and casting it off onto the floor... As their eyes meet, and they share a smile, Sienna pulls his white shirt over his head and off of his body and discarding it on the ground, gazes upon his lean, muscular arms and torso glowing golden in the dim light.

"Show me, Sienna... " Thomas whispers. "And I shall love you as none before".
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:18 am

Undoing her own clothing sienna tried to calm his nerves with kisses around every ounce of flesh of his. Stepping out of her clothing she sat on the bed taking both his hands in hers
You have to make love from within what you feel for me would you like me to go first
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:30 am

Thomas' senses heightened, he merely nods and smiles at her compliantly, feeling as though his heart would burst through his chest. Sienna's kisses at once inflame his arousal and imbue him with a feeling of pure love.

"Go on, my love... Then it shall be my turn to please you".
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:42 am

Moving to one side of the bed allowing him to sit next to here her passion subsided as she wanted to make this perfect for him not wanting to scare him away
Then come and lay down
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:00 am

Circling the bed, Thomas' eyes never leave Sienna's own. He feels a little embarrassed at his desire being so clearly manifest as the throbbing bulge in his breeches. But Sienna's reassuring manner puts him completely at ease. He proceeds to sit upon the bed, removing his boots, one at a time, then slides his breeches down and kicks them off before shifting over and laying on the bed, his naked limbs outstretched. He reaches up and sinks his fingers into Sienna's thick, dark tresses and leans in to kiss her again. Her lips like wine, beguiling and intoxicating.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:13 am

Climbing on top of him sienna let him make all the moves and how fast the pace was going. Locking their lips again her tongue making it's way into his mouth taking in his warm and inviting lips. Her hand wrapped itself around his throbbing with one quick move her lips keeping him occupied sienna pushed herself down on to him sighing with pleasure
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:29 am

Thomas gasps with pleasure as Sienna's touch sends thrills throughout his body. Her hand expertly sending his passion soaring with groans of sheer delight ... in turn, his strong hand cups her firm, plump breast. Gently kneading it whilst he slips her stiff, erect pink nipple and puckered aureole into his wanting mouth. Suckling and kneading at once, whist his other hand glides down the arc of her back to her perfectly round bottom and playfully squeezes and caresses it.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:40 am

sienna could not concentrate her mind was too focused on his tongue and hand caressing her touching her body relighting her senses. Arching herself up her eyes viewing him like a lioness going in for the kill biting her lip she holds her hair up moving gently atop of him her hips thrusting against his bodu sienna took hold of his right hand as she rocked back and fourth
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:55 am

Sienna's feral, unbridled passion...the taste of her skin and scent of her hair... all mingle to bring Thomas to dizzying heights of ecstasy...as she straddles his waist and his manhood finds it's bliss in her wet femininity, Thomas pulls her down toward him and their bodies entwine... His lips ply fierce kisses and playful nibbles upon Sienna's breasts, arms and shoulders... Moving~their glistening bodies swaying as one~Thomas reaches out with both hands and taking Sienna's firm buttocks in each, meets her undulating motion with his own slow, deep thrusts... Feeling the climax build and swell within him, he groans in between breaths;

"I love you... Sienna... dear God... how I love you so".

Last edited by Thomas Culpepper on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:53 am

I love you too Thomas
Kissing him Sienna wrapped her hands behind his neck her legs entwined with his as she felt him moving within her
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:19 am

Thomas closes his eyes and presses his face close to Sienna's. Feeling her body and soul unite as one with his own... The gossamer curtains dance and blow inward as a low rumble of thunder peals and a sudden smattering of rain hits the open leaded window, it's rhythm adding music to their lovemaking... at once, Thomas can feel her muscles tighten, his own shudder as their sounds of love-making mingle and they arrive at the apex of pleasure together.

With the now steady curtain of raindrops pouring past the window and the breeze cooling them off, Thomas lays back upon the pillow and shifts Sienna's body atop his own. resting her head upon his strong chest. His fingers playfully stroking her hair, he looks down at her and their eyes meet. Thomas and Sienna smile at one another and he kisses her forehead tenderly.

"That was beautiful, my love... " He whispers to her. "You are everything that is beautiful to me, sweet Sienna".
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:34 am

I could of made it more perfect for you my love but we have many more moons,sunlights to be together like this.
Running her hand up and down his leg sienna closed her eyes kissing his chest
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:17 am

"I fear if I don't shut that window we may awaken in water up to our ears" Thomas laughs and turns to Sienna. Seeing the twinkle in her eyes, he sweetly kisses her lips. "...I shall be right back". Thomas rises naked from the bed and stretching his legs, steps over to the window and draws the two leaded glass window panels inward,  securing each latch before returning to bed.

"There now, my darling" Thomas says and resumes his position beside Sienna, a red silk blanket covering their lower halves. As his fingertips trace a line down her smooth shoulder,  Thomas' expression turns somber. "Father says we are to leave court right after dinner... no matter how hard I try not to ponder such thoughts... especially after tonight, I cannot push them aside... it fills me with a great melancholy".
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:58 am

What am I too do without you of course I shall without a shadow of a doubt be faithful and eagerly wait for you here. If our love should be parted by a distant then you must write me everyday and if your brother takes you to a tavern then keep your eyes on what you are drinking.
It was said with a playful tone of voice but she did not want this to end not just yet but their seemed no way around it
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:15 am

"Of course, my love... of course I shall write you every day... and I shall "mind my P's and Q's" as well. Thomas says cheekily to Sienna, knowing in his heart it was a vow he intended to keep to honour her memory until they were reunited. "Let us not dwell on that now darling... the night 'tisn't over yet"

He rolls over and they both laugh as he brushes a matted lock of Sienna's dark hair from her rosy cheek and softly dapples her neck and shoulder with baby kisses, all the while embracing embracing her in his sturdy arms.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:19 am

Sienna held him close to her resting her head on his heart
No the night is still young do you know what I love the smell after the rain.
Moving her eyebrows she was challenging him
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 6:24 am

Thomas smiles and looks up at the rain pelting hard against the window. He cranes his neck toward the candle on the table beside them and with a puff of breath, blows out the dancing flame... The moonlight streaming through the rain-streaked panels of leaded glass, shine a pattern of raindrops and a blue cast throughout the chamber and upon the walls and bed, where Sienna is draped, her slender arms over her head. Smiling sensually, her dark hair flowing about the pillow, she gives Thomas a come hither look...

Another rolling rumble of distant thunder, followed by a flash of lightning in the night sky, catch Thomas and Sienna in bare caress, kissing fiercely... their tongues entwine... eagerly slaking their thirst on each others mouth juices, warm and sweet as wine... as their yearning lips part momentarily, Thomas breathlessly whispers into Sienna's ear.

"'Twas much too inclement for a picnic anyway".
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:46 am

His words always had a way of making me giggle
It seems that my picnic is in this bed and that we are both each others dessert and I am enjoying mine.
Sienna kissed him again bringing their lips closer together as her tongue met his and her hands clutching at his buttocks
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:23 am

On his knees above her, Thomas looks into Sienna's eyes as they make love again, and knows that he has found his home there... Something about her... a magnetism, drawing him to her... from that very first day in the garden until this moment, as though no one else existed in the world but her... and him.

Suddenly, the window latch releases and the window panel swings wildly open. A cascade of raindrops pour in, and the cool air feels refreshing upon their taut bodies. It's pleasurable sensation merely stimulating their lovemaking, as Thomas takes sienna's hands and clasps his fingers with hers, over her head. Thrusting slow and rhythmically... their cries of mutual ecstasy mingling to a crescendo as they both reach the apex of bliss, nearly simultaneously...

Now it was Thomas' turn to rest his head upon Sienna's glistening bosom. She runs her fingers through his wet hair, brushing it from his forehead. "I wish this night never to end, my love". He whispers, catching his breath. "Please tell me this isn't a dream, for I cannot bare the thought of waking up and seeing you gone".
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:00 am

Her breath lingered in the air with his a ticklish sensation was within her femininity as she could feel him stir and pulse she pulled the cover over them both to shield them from the droplets of rain that was making it's way through. With her hands running up his body feeling every morsel of his flesh.
For a while it shall appear as a dream until our paths meet again.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:44 am

Thomas brings his hand up to caress Sienna's supple, ample breast resting beside his face. He kisses and playfully suckles her still firm, pink nipple and aureole. " you taste like sweet, ripe strawberries, darling" he says lovingly, when suddenly he is struck by a thought.

"Sienna, 'twas hardly any effort getting you in here... however it just occurred to me... how do we get you out?" Thomas thought for a moment, continuing to softly kiss and caress her body as he worked on formulating a plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next