The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:13 am

Thomas bounded in the saddle upon a grey Palfrey. The wooded thickets and underbrush part, opening into a beautiful lush, verdant meadow. He looks up and there she was, in the distance. Sienna stands beside a stream, her dark hair blowing in the cool breeze of early spring, her sky-blue gown billowing. She  raises her arms and walks toward him.

Spurring his horse on, Thomas yells and rides furiously toward her, shouting her name... as he nears her, he shifts in the saddle. One arm extended ready to sweep her up beside him and onto the horse's back... he gets closer... closer... suddenly a strange sensation startles him.

Tossing, he opens his eyes and awakens to the feeling of Sienna rocking him. He looks about and sits up. "Wha-?... 'tis morning already?" he looks around to see the first rays of the sun streaming through the window. Turning to Sienna, he reaches out to caress her face and kisses her tenderly. "Good morning my love".
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:55 am

Sienna laid upon him supplementing him with a thousands kisses
Good morning my sweet love I was seeking about to please you but you would not stay still you fidget
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:13 am

"I would willingly close my eyes and return to slumber to feel your touch, again darling... actually I was in the midst of a wonderful dream... I was returning from war and hadn't seen you in ages... as at last my long journey home was finally over, there you were waiting for me. I was prepared to sweep you up into my arms when... I woke up!" Thomas laughs, and embraces Sienna, his face lovingly nuzzled next to hers. He whispers in her ear; "If I lay back down, will you pretend I had never awakened and do as you wished?"
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:55 am

I hope you shall not be marching off to war when you part from thy very chest
Sienna made her way down to him parting his legs
Hmm let me think I would as long as you don't fall back into your dreams
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:02 am

Thomas lays back upon the pillow and folds his arms behind his head, looking up at Sienna. "Tis as though I'd fallen out of one dream and into another... but I promise my love, I shan't." Thomas looks down at his arousal. Fully risen and throbbing in eager anticipation.

"As you see dear Sienna, you have my full attention".
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:22 am

Yes but no peeping or I shall use it for my own selfish pleasure
Sienna wrapped her warm lips around his masculinity feeling his plums aswell. Her lips tasted him like drinking fine wine for the very first time. Sucking at it's beauty sienna pressed her lips down further he was a jewel and she was his polisher unable to contain her own passionate greed she climbed on top of him sliding down his masculinity letter out a moan of passionate desire she began to move her hips fast against his picking up the pace as her femininity grew more hungry and hungry screaming his name in a joyful noise breasts moving about as she took control of him
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:48 am

Basking in the warm ecstasy of Sienna's offered gratification, Thomas groans as tendrils of pleasure reach out from his manhood to touch every part of his body. With his eyes closed, his hands feel her warm face and hair, the texture of silk. As the rolling wave of climax builds within him, he feels Sienna's warm body climbing over his own and gently guiding his highly-stimulated, erect member into her glistening, beckoning womanhood. His hips instinctively thrust slow and deep within her, both of them feeling the intense mutual pleasure between them. Sienna reaches down and rubs Thomas' strong chest. He takes her slim waist in his hands, then gradually slides them up to her perfectly-shaped breast.

"O' My love... you know how to please me in every way... you feel wonderful". Thomas says in between breaths. He raises his upper body and embraces her. caressing and fondling Sienna's breast while he suckles and playfully nibbles upon her hard nipple.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:05 am

Sienna scratched her fingers against his head as she pulls hard on his hair pulling back his head she demanded a passionate embrace with their lips
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:38 am

Thomas resists with all the strength he can muster not to release. But as he looks up into Sienna's dark exotic eyes and her fair, beautiful face~a face he thought beautiful beyond words, he can feel their lovemaking reaching a crescendo. That is, until Sienna grabs a handful of his tousled hair and pulls it back. He had never thought a woman could be this aggressive carnally, but she is... and he is delighted and stimulated even more by her display of raw unbridled passion.

He takes her head in his hands and their lips meet in fierce, white hot kiss. Hungry tongues tasting, probing, gaining their pleasure and sustenance from the other... after lingering in lengthy embrace, as if by mutual consent, they heatedly break off their kiss, if only to catch their breath, their bodies still moving together in rhythm.

Thomas falls back on his hands, his hips still thrusting to her pushing back. The friction feeling incredible. Finally, as Sienna's leg muscles tighten around his waist, her soft moans growing louder, Thomas knew the time had come. As he felt her let go, he allowed his body the sweet release it had been screaming for.

Throwing his head back, Thomas cries out in overwhelming ecstasy.The sensation of ripples of pleasure coursing through his body cause him to explode within Sienna again and again as he holds her tight as though he would never let her go.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:13 am

It was the perfect parting gift she lay on her back exhausted her lips upon his skin staying their for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:23 pm

Thomas collapses upon the pillow and pulls Sienna beside him, their bodies glistening with perspiration. Embracing, he turns to hers and kisses her sweet, full lips once again before falling back and lying there with Sienna's head resting upon his chest.

"We may lay here a few more moments... then I fear we must go before father and brother awaken" he says stroking her hair. "I shall never forget last night nor these past few days... I have started life anew with you, Sienna. Perchance for the first time I am truly happy".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper   Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guest Bedchamber of Thomas Culpepper
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3