The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The foggy lake

Go down 
+2
Victoria Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:38 pm

Catherine had accepted Victoria invitation to meet with her even though Catherine was not entirely pleased or happy with the way she had conducted herself like farther and daughter she thought. Catherine noticed the leafs falling into the water and placed a smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:39 pm

Victoria strolls along the path admiring the littlest things of Mother Nature's creation. She saw a lady by a tree and realized it was Lady Catherine. "Catherine, I am pleased you came. How do you fare?" she smiles as they take a walk
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:59 am

Catherine smiled and looked at Victoria Victoria I feel as if I should give you a piece of my mind but I shall not I hope that you do not plan to cause anymore distress to the princess other wise I fear the king will put your head on a spike! Victoria was just like Charles taking whatever she wanted without caring who got hurt. I was at the infirmary earlier and I found out that I am expecting you are the first person I have told have you heard from Thomas of the late?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:12 am

Victoria was a bit surprised at what she was hearing "My lady, I am a devoted woman and a faithful wife. she tries to stay calm"There was nothing too personal. I just had a little too much to drink and I got a taste of his lips by accident. she picks a flower alongside the path and twirls it between her fingers "A servant told me that Thomas has returned from his travels and is planning to see me soon
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:09 pm

Catherine smiled. That is wonderful to be reunited with your husband after being apart for so long and how is your farther lately
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:28 pm

"He is very well. He is planning a dinner for us all to meet." she smiles sweetly "I wonder if he has told you?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:36 pm

Catherine looked at her with hurt eyes. No your farther takes comfort from others so I never see him but I am glad he is well and I hope you have a nice evening
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:50 am

"I was wondering if you could come.My little Elizabeth would love to see you there." Victoria noticed the look in her eyes "Do not be sad Lady Catherine, eating hearty food and seeing a young child will cheer you up."
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:59 pm

Catherine smiled at the thought of seeing little Elizabeth Yes I have not seen little Elizabeth for a very long time I bet she has your golden hair locks do you plan to have more children or are you so happy and content that you wish to only have her? Charles adores her but I need to give him son's I would very much like to have a daughter
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:30 am

"She's starting to get little curls and yes i would like to have more children." she smiled when Lady Catherine starts to brighten up "I would like to have a son for a change. I sometimes feel men expect their wives to give them sons but,i'm glad I gave mine a child."
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:08 am

I want to raise my children back in Suffolk away from court that may sound selfish but I just want a chance to build a life with your farther
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:07 pm

"That doesn't sound like a very bad idea." Victoria smiles brightly "I think it's best for the baby to live in the fresh air in the countryside for awhile until he/she is a little older. We all know what the conditions are."
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:36 am

Catherine smiled at victoria I was in hope's that your farther would come with me for awhile I mean I do not wish to separate him from court but you are married did you not find the alone time sacred when you first had your Elizabeth? Your advice and opinions are welcomed
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:30 pm

"That's alright. He probably needs fresh air from the countryside anyway." she kicks a small rock as the strolled along "Father told me that you are with child. Is it true?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:26 pm

Yes I am why such the frown about it, at least elizabeth gets a play friend
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:32 am

"There is nothing to frown about on children." she smiles as she placed her hand on Lady Catherine's belly "You're absolutely right. Did the physician say when the baby is due?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:58 am

Catherine removed victoria's hand from her stomach it was an invasion of her privacy only Charles could touch her. Next year of course! And my due date is between me and your farther. I find it hard that he has so many children they are not like you Victoria you can stand up for yourself they just demand his attention. I just need your farther to myself for awhile I hope you under this I need your farther more than any of you.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:04 am

"I'm sorry to be a burden to you." she looks down and talks in a mellow voice "Ever since my father married a proper woman, It took me awhile to get used to you and I also respect your privacy. but, it would be nice to be informed about my step brother or sister once in awhile. I hope to see you at the dinner sometime." she quick curtsies and pardons herself to leave
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Margaret was wrapped up in her light furs sitting with her legs swung over swinging in and out. She was trying to work more harder on her drawing when she saw a lady approaching

'Good day my lady'
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:54 pm

Viola was looking outside of her window, she wanted to go outside and get some fresh air, she felt like she was trapped in the room. With her cloak wrapped around her, she stepped outside, smiling as she felt the wind flowing through her hair. She made her way to the lake and found someone already there. Good Day, my lady. She said and gave a curtsy. I hope I'm not disturbing you.
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Margaret smiled and moved her chalks and gestured for her too join her

'Of course not I am trying to brush up on my art skills please do join me I am Margaret by the way daughter of Thomas More'

Exchanging her chalk free hand Margaret noticed she was a lady of pure beauty and was honoured she had stopped to speak with her.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:47 am

She sat down next to lady, she looked out at the lake, and then back at lady. A pleasure to meet you, lady More. I'm Viola, Duchess of Lancaster. Viola said with a genuine smile. I couldn't help and not to notice your drawing. It's very beautiful. She said in amazement.
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Margaret nodded

'So you are from York then what is it like up their I have heard many stories to do with the lancaster and Yorkist war I do hope you're family were not that affected some years ago. Oh and my drawing is a bit rusty I like to write stories aswell. '

What a remarkable lady Viola was she seemed very interesting and could probably open up Margaret mind to new horizans.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:45 am

Viola smiled as she thought of York and her home. It's beautiful there. She said, as she dropped her hands into her lap. Everyone were affected by the war, even my family, but that was long ago. Her eyes get wider as Margaret spoke of writing. For me is perfect. You write too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The foggy lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foggy lake   The foggy lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The foggy lake
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next