The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Arrival of the King

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Arrival of the King Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of the King   Arrival of the King I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

At the first light of dawn my procession makes it's way through the streets of Paris. Leaving Versailles and the city behind myself, my garde personnelle, garçon d'honneur et serviteurs ride South and West through the windswept fields of grain and lovely floral meadows. The countryside is a delight to our eyes, replete with all manner of colorful blossoms and myriad fanciful butterflies dancing about the air... as the sun sets high in the sky, our party crests a hill to see in the distance the high walls and spires of le magnifique château de Rambouillet.

As we approach through le jardin du château, a vivid, colorful sumptuous feast for the eyes, I look up to see La Marquise Isabelle. She is radiant as always in a dazzling gown, colorful enough in hues of gold and green to match le jardin about her. As I dismount and her stable hands collect our mounts, I walk up to Isabelle and she greets me with a smile and deep curtsey. I, in turn, take her delicate hand and lower my lips to her soft skin and kiss it, my gaze never leaving her large, superbly beautiful blue eyes.

"Mon cher Marquise... you look magnifique as ever".

Last edited by François 1er de France on Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the King   Arrival of the King I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:56 am

Isabelle saw the King's carriage looking through her window. She came immediately in the garden and with a warm smile she curtsied deeply. She watched him kissing her hand

Mon Roi..kind and charming as always. Welcome in my Palace here at Rambouillet. I was starting to think that you forgot your promise. You will be my special guest as long as you wish. But please, follow me inside. We shall be more comfortable..

She ordered to servants to help him with his luggages and she leaded him towards entrance
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the King   Arrival of the King I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:58 am

"Merci, mon cher Marquise... I fear pressing affaires de l'État have kept me away until now, however I am delighted to say there is no hurry for my return to Versailles... Verily I am most reconnaissant for your warm greeting and hospitality".

I say, my eagerness most evident as we exchange glances and I feel my heart leap within me... following Isabelle through the doors and into le grand hall d'entrée of the château, my desire rises watching her sway delightfully as she gracefully saunters before me... looking back at me, she tosses her long brown tresses of curls, smiling with a come hither look that sets the flame to my already pounding heart... as my attention is to Isabelle's sensual walk, I pretend to be admiring the ornate walls adorned with hanging tapestries and portraits, all the while my gaze is drawn to her charms.

"Si belle mon cher... most lovely indeed!"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the King   Arrival of the King I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:48 am

Isabelle finally reached the salon's door and she opened it. She stopped waiting for Francis to enter

Mon Roi..you can put yourself comfortable here. Your room will be ready in a while..

She met his eyes with her usual sensual smile
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the King   Arrival of the King I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:12 pm

"Merci, 'tis most pleasant indeed" I say and step into Le salon. La Marquise Isabelle follows me, closing the door behind her and at last we are quite alone. Le salon is most luxurious, furnished in rouge et or.

I feel my heart thumping as never before. As I stand there, admiring a set of gleaming, crossed swords mounted over the fireplace mantel, I feel Isabelle's presence as she walks up behind me. Turning at once, I look down at her and take her hand, stepping close to her... unable to contain my passion any longer, I reach up to softly touch her cheek, drawing myself to Isabelle's full, red lips... kissing and at last tasting that which my heart had desired for so long... the fires of arousal burn, as each of us satisfies the hunger we'd held back all this time... warm and sweet as rich Claret, our kiss lingers... before our lips part and I open my eyes and captivated, look deeply into Isabelle's.  

"You have enchanted me for so long, Isabelle... yet I could not express my feelings until this moment..." I say, speaking in a hush to her. "Tell me, for I need to know... do you feel the same for me, mon cher?".
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the King   Arrival of the King I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:14 am

Isabelle felt surprised by Francis's sudden kiss. But she kissed him back with the same passion. She looked at him and smiled

Mon Roi...I don't know what to say. I am so flattered by your attentions..

She whispered. Her breath became deeper as her eyes met his
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the King   Arrival of the King I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:09 pm

To show Isabelle the sincerity of my words, I kneel before her and take her hands in mine... looking up at her with a genuine pleading in my eyes.

"Say only that your heart yearns for me as mine for you, mon cher... that I may have you as my mistress and may lavish the full measure of my adoration upon you, Isabelle".

I look into her eyes for the answer before she even speaks.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the King   Arrival of the King I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:40 am

Isabelle looked at him with surprise and a mixture of anger and pleasure

Your...mistress? Mon Roi, there is nothing more I wish than being in your arms. But what about my reputation? And what about the Queen? You know how much she already hates me..

She said with weak and sensual voice staring at his lips
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the King   Arrival of the King I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:35 am

I look up at Isabelle reassuringly. "Mon cher... sa Majesté is with child... she is expected by tradition to see to her condition and bed rest, not to Le Roi, oui?... Therefore, there is no reason to hate you... As far as Claude is concerned, if not you, I would have merely chosen another".

I hold out my hands, beseeching of her to recognize my earnestness. "As for your reputation, mon cher Marquise... I swear to you, with the utmost assurance, I shall not flaunt you as other royalty do their mistresses... I shall be perfectly discreet in my amour et d'affection for you, chérie "

At last I rise to my feet and lower my head beside Isabelle's, my cheek caressing hers. kissing her softly and whispering into her ear, I tell her; "Very well then... If not at this moment, then I ask you consider carefully my offer and give me your answer at supper this evening, s'il vous plaît... You see, I do not wish you to feel you are making a hasty decision mon cher, oui?".
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the King   Arrival of the King I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:46 am

Isabelle felt a shiver as Francis whispered into her ear. She looked at him, smiling and nodding

Thank you for granting me time, Majestè. I'll think carefully about your offer. And..I'll give you my answer later at supper..

She caressed his cheek looking into his eyes

You must be tired. A servant will show you your Room. Have rest, mon Roi..

She curtsied deeply before him and left the salon
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the King   Arrival of the King I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:18 am

"Merci, mon cher Marquise... until this evening" I say as she touches my face and looks upon me with those eyes... eyes of cool ice and passionate fire that seem to reach into my soul... aroused as I am, I watch her leave. I turn and follow her serviteur from le salon... I cannot help feeling an odd incertitude at that moment... most women I have met,  I am able to figure out. Whether they know it or not, I can tell their intent by their manner or a glance, perchance even with a certain gesture...

Yet La Marquise de Rambouillet is quite another story... it is as if there is a veil upon her of which my intuition cannot penetrate... Her beauty is beyond striking, yet she may be reserve and polite one moment, seductive and come hither the next... I know not what to make of it and even now begin to question if I am making the right decision... yet I know what my heart wants... what it has wanted for so long. Perchance it is precisely her enigmatic personality that makes me desire Isabelle with every fiber of my being, I do not know... however, I do know that what the heart wants, it must have... and I desire Isabelle more than I may say... at last I arrive at my chamber door. The serviteur opens the lock and we enter together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the King   Arrival of the King I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the King
Page 1 of 1