The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Starry Night in the forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

Starry Night in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:56 pm

I was alone trying to count the stars my suitor William showing no interest in me at all I had tried everything but to no avail. The air suddenly smelt of man and I knew who it was King Richard without moving I spoke from where I was laying. Has you're Majesty come for a break from court life too. This man was in itself a beast of a man but he had a certain lady on his mind so again it would be a long time before any man would kiss me again
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:12 pm

Richard came in the little forest in the night. He couldn't sleep. So he thought some fresh air could be the best thing for him. He saw lady Maria sitting on a bench. He was still behind her when she recognized him by his steps

Oh..Lady Maria! I came cause I couldn't sleep. What about you? You seem very...thoughtful..

He said sitting next to her
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:56 pm

I shrugged my shoulders. Yes I am a bit I can not for the life of me get my suitor to pay much attention to me actually he says nothing. What about you their are rumours about you but yet I can understand you it is hard when you recieve little attention better yet when you need an heir for you're throne tell me will we have any little ones running about the palace. I asked with a hopeful smile then gazed up back at the stars
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:40 pm

Richard couldn't avoid to smile after she spoke. He raised his eyes to sky too

Yes...it seems that my private life is at the centre of people's attention, now. You know wish having an heir. But only God knows who will get my throne after me. And about your suitor...I think that William loves admiring you secretely..

He said with an amused smile
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:46 pm

I smiled. But are you happy with the Princess? You are king if she makes you happy why should you have to defend yourself. I smiled when he mentioned my suitor. Do you really think so he has never made any knowledge of that
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:16 pm

Richard smiled. He was staring the dark sky upon them

Yes...I admit I'm happy with the Princess. She made me feel alive. But I also love my Eleanor. It's...dfficult to explain. Oh and about William, I think he just needs time. He is very different from his sisters..

He answered and turned his eyes to her to see better her face in moonlight
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:45 am

I turned my face towards him I do understand the predicament you are in believe it or not but I do not wish to have a cold man loving me I want someone warm and hot blooded. I could tell from his face that he understood
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:06 am

Richard smiled. He got the meaning of her words

And what makes you think that William is a cold man? You don't know him yet. Maybe..he will ne a good husband. And a good lover..

He added, whispering his last words
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:15 pm

I shrugged I eagerly wanted things to work out with William. You are of course wise I do not know what kind of man William is I just hope we can get along that is all I ask for but their is no need to whisper I smiled kindly
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:35 pm

Richard smiled and shrugged

You know..I always fear that someone could hear my private conversations. Especially recently. On the other hand, I'm sure that William will be a good husband for you. Do you think..that you will fall in love with him, one day?

He asked, looking thoughtfully at stars upon them
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:54 am

I laughed in a nice manner. The only person that can hear you is me and I have nothing against you, but you sound as if you regret your recent liason with the princess. Yes in time I shall learn to love William of course
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:03 am

Richard shook his head

No, actually. Isabella makesme very happy. And she'll make me father soon. Why should I regret all this?

He asked, frowning a bit
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:38 pm

I turned my head round quickly Really! Oh your majesty I am thrilled to hear of this news I hope that this will bring you great comfort to be a Farther. I look forward to meeting him or her. This is very precious gift for you to recieve very this child will look to you with nothing but love if it is a son he will strive to become like you embrace the moment when you first hold him as you shall never forget it
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:36 pm

Richard laughed, nodding with joy

I'm glad to see so much enthusiasm in you, lady Maria. This is my first child and I couldn't be more happy. But hopefully, you and William will have children's too..

He replied smiling
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:22 pm

Oh the irony I probably was with child but not by William I must say are you aware that someone we both know admirers you apart from Princess Isabella of course.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:24 pm

Richard looked at her, intrigued by her last words

Who are you talking about, my lady?

He asked. But his thoughts ran immediately to Sybille
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:38 pm

I smiled poiletly Yes that is correct is it that obvious
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:34 pm

Richard couldn't avoid to smile

Are you talking about lady Sybille? Oh..I think she sees me like a father. Nothing more. Why do think this about her, Maria?

He asked with raising curiosity
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:08 pm

I giggled turning my head towards him. A Farther figure! That is funny why do you say that?
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:41 pm

Richard laughed

Oh I don't think that she has...some interest in me. She knows very well that I have a wife..and also an official mistress. Even if I admit that she is a rare beauty..

He confessed, thinking about Sybille
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:48 pm

I giggled even more. It may not be a sexual desire or even a love desire but you mean something to Sybille! As to in which way I have no idea of this but their is a bond tying the both of you together. And she respects you too much to insult or disrespect you. I smiled trying to help put answers to Questions for him.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:22 pm

Richard couldn't help to laugh nervously

You have a very big fantasy, Maria. Sybille..is a lovely young woman. I think she deserves more than an absent husband. But..nothing serious can happen between us..

He answered looking around
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:29 pm

I sat up quickly. You're Majesty I think you are hearing my words as you wish to hear them I never said take her as a mistress! Why do you think it so wrong that Sybille has much admiration for you I think you want something but because you have taken Princess as mistress you do not want to have the usual banter that you enjoyed with Sybille before all this situation got serious I sighed wearily
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:42 pm

Richard looked confused at her

I can't understand your reaction, Maria. I'm not sure about Sybille's feelings towards me. I'm flattered she has so much admiration, but I respect her too much to hurt her or to use her as mistress! I thought you would understand..

He added sighing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starry Night in the forest
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next