The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Hunting in the Forest

Go down 
+6
Henry Norris
Anthony Knivert
Thomas Wyatt
Francis Bryan
Charles Brandon
Henry VIII of England
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Hunting in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:58 pm

Henry reached Sun Forest in the morning. He odered to servants to send invitations to all his mens for an hunt with him. He felt very excited. It has been very long time he hadn't had some fun with his closest friends. He rode slowly his horse until a glade and waited silently for their arrival
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:17 pm

"Charles rode his horse in the forest as quickly as he could, thinking of being late. But once arrived, he noticed that the King was still alone, waiting for others. He bowed his head with a smile"

You Majesty...I thought I was late. But it seems I was wrong...

"He giggled"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:45 am

I ride out to the forest after receiving my invitation. I can't help bu grin at the thought of getting away and indulging in my favorite sport. Well. one of my favorites, I say to myself. Soon I come across His Majesty and the duke of Suffolk.

"Your Majesty! Your Grace!" I nod to them.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:26 pm

Henry laughed after Charles words and greeted Francis with a nod

No, Charles! You're not late...even if I hardly believe that. I was sure you were busy with a lady...Oh! Sir Bryan...thanks for accepting my invite!
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:41 pm

"Charles laughed after him and bit his lips"

Oh no...any lady could forbid me to serve you, Majesty!

"Then he turned to Francis Bryan with a little bow"

My lord...
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:20 pm

"you're welcome Majesty, I would not miss this! Charles, good to see you're looking well. So! When shall we begin?" I ask as my horse stamps its feet eager to get going.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:25 pm

Thomas ride faslty in the forest on his horse, hurrying up as he fear to be in late, he percieve the king with Charles Brandon and Francis Bryan, he come closer to them and bow to the king.

Goodday, your majesty, thank you for your courteous invitation. I hope that I am not in late ?

He turn to Brandon and Bryan, bow to them and salute them.

Your grace ... sir Bryan.

OOC i am not sure if Thomas would be invitated but since historicallyhe was one of the closer friends of Henry VIII, I have think he could be, I hope that I am not disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Henry giggled and looked at sir Francis

We're waiting others to arrive, sir Bryan! It would be...unpolite starting the hunt without them. Don't you think? Oh...someone is coming...

He looked attentively around forest and recognized sir Thomas Wyatt. Once he reached them with his horse, he greeted him with kindness

Sir Wyatt! Of course you're not late...we've not started yet. But I'm curious to see how able you are...

OOC: Of course you're not dusturbing, Thomas! I was waiting for you! Wink
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:43 pm

After receiving an invite to join his majesty for a hunt, I put on my riding gear and rode out to the Sun Forest.
Upon arriving, I see his majesty, along with Thomas, Charles, and Francis.

"Good day gentleman" I said and turned to Henry "Your majesty, i'm glad to see your in good spirits"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:46 pm

"Charles smiled wide as he saw Anthony arriving"

Anthony! You look in good spirit too. It seems that marriage suits on you...

"He laughed. Then turned towards Thomas Wyatt"

Sir Wyatt...welcome among us...
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:57 pm

Thomas smile warmly at the king's words, chuckle and answer him.

Well, I can tell that I am a good rider, but a good hunter, I am not sure since I very rarely practice it ! but I will do my best !

He turn to Anthony as he see him join them, bow to him.

Goodday, sir Knivert.

Then he turn to Charles as he adress him, smile and answer him.

Thank you, your grace..

He loobserving the sky and see that it's sunny with many white clouds but not black ones, so he add.

I think it's a good day for a hunt !

He look around at the trees, admiring the colours of automn, thinking to ideas for future poems, the air dreamy.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:16 am

"Your right Majesty, it will be better once we're all here." I start to check my arrows making sure they're sharp. I look up and see Thomas Wyatt and Anthony Knivert.
"Welcome, my lords. Now, how about we make this an interesting wager and see who can take down the most game?" I grin.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:13 am

I looked at Charles and laughed "Well my friend, I suppose marriage is doing me good. Perhaps you'll know that feeling soon." I said with a smirk. I then looked at Thomas, "Good of you to join us Thomas. How is your sister?" I asked as I sometimes thought of her. I heard Francis make a wager. I walked my horse over to him. "Francis, I accept your wager!" I said excited to hunt with the gents again.
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:22 am

Henry rode out to the forest entrance on his trusty steed Zeus, where he found the other gentlemen along with the king. He bowed his head to the king "Your Majesety it is an honor to be invited to hunt with you this day." He glanced around at the other men, not really recognizing any of them but politely introducing himself. I'm Sir Henry Norris, still quite new to court he added as he chuckled.

He could see he was easily the youngest of the bunch, and probably quite green in skill compared to others, but his youth was also an asset and he wanted eagerly to show off what skills he'd learned that had made him so famous back home.

"A bet? he looked at the man with the eye patch called Francis. I haven't any money with me." he patted his pockets just to be sure, a naive expression on his face.He thought they should let the king win, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:54 pm

I grin.
"I have never lost a bet and today will be no exception!"
I laugh at Norris' statement and walk over to him. "If you need, I shall spot you the money. But you are right, sometime its best to let the king win. Sometimes." I grin again.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Thomas frown and get tense as Anthony question him about his sister, resent him for the way he have behave to her, he hesitate prefer to don't answer, pretending to hadn't hear the question and turn to Henry Norris as he join them on his horse, he bow to him.

Nice to meet you, sir Norris. Welcome with us.

He turn to Francis Bryan, looking at him curiously as he know him only of view.

Well, if you want to bet, I can join you, but I too think that it's may be better to let his majesty win !

He grin and glance to the king.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Henry was listening men talking about to bet and raised his hand

My lords...my lords! Please...be patient. There will be time to bet once the hunt will be started....

He giggled and looked at sir Norris

Welcome, sir Norris! I'm sure you will show us your worth. And indeed...you're too young to bet...

Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:49 am

I smiled when Thomas didn't answer me. I was sure she was no longer a maiden, not with her beauty. I thought. I turned to Francis, "Oh come on we can't let his majesty win all the time...." I laughed knowing Henry heard me.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:40 pm

I smirk at Anthony. "His Majesty has a glorious realm, beautiful ladies at his beck and call, and luxurious living spaces. He wins every day of his life!" I say loud enough for Henry to hear.

"And what's this I hear about you getting married, Anthony?" I ask as I heard him ask about Margaret. If she'd had her heart broken by him that's probably why she was skittish around me.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:24 pm

"Charles giggled hearing their words about to bet and King's"

Well...I suggest you not to challange me, my lords. I'm known for winning every time I bet about something. I am so...damned lucky...

"He chuckled and winked secretely at Henry"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:33 pm

I arrived at the gentleman's gathering in the Sun forest, saddled on my horse hearing the men speaking among themselves. I couldn't make out what they were saying although I announced myself. "Good day gentlemen, looks like a fine day for a hunt." I say loud enough for everyone to hear me. I look at the king and bow my head. "Your majesty, how do you fare this day?" I asked as I grabbed my some arrows and made sure they were sharp as could be.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:36 pm

While his horse start to agitate a bit, obiously hungry, he let it graze some grass, he grin at Francis words, look at him curiously after his question toward Knivert, feeling some hidden meaning in the question, maybe the man have some reason to don't apprecitate him either ?
Keeping the corner of his eyes on Francis, he listen attentively, curious about the answer, hoping that Anthony isn't indeed going to get married because if it's the case, he pity the poor lady, seen the way he behave to women usually and have treat his own sweet sister.
Himself feel the envy to strangle, just for having dare to evocate her name, but as usual before someone he don't like, he prefer to answer by ignorence and despise, until a certain point.
Then he turn to Brandon, thinking that he is very pretentious, then hearing Thomas Seymour's voice as he have join them, he turn to him and salute him slighty.

Sir Seymour.

Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:42 pm

"Oh really, Charles? I think we should test the theory of your luck!" I laugh aloud. I glanced at Wyatt and saw he looked like he hated Anthony, and I guessed it had to do with Margaret. A leopard cannot change his spots, I thought.

I heard someone and saw one of the Seymour men approaching, I believe it was Thomas. "Good day, sir." I nod at him.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Henry couldn't avoid to smile, noticing how much all these gentlemen were flattering him. And hearing their misterious words about ladies and mistresses. He turned towards lord Seymour with a kind smile

Lord Seymour! I'm very well, as you see. Can't wait to start the challenge. But tell me...how is your father, sir John?

He asked, welcoming him with a nod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting in the Forest
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next