The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Hunting in the Forest

Go down 
+6
Henry Norris
Anthony Knivert
Thomas Wyatt
Francis Bryan
Charles Brandon
Henry VIII of England
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry Norris
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Henry Norris

Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:46 am

Henry kept quiet during the talking, only watched and took everything in. He knew everyone by name now but had yet to learn their ranks and such. Apparently there were a few womanizers among them but he paid them no mind, knowing Margaret would stay faithful to him. His horse was as remarkably calm as he was, and greeted in return when he was welcomed. "Good day to you Lord Wyatt, Lord Seymour." He hoped to soon be a part of this group.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:57 am

Francis Bryan wrote:
I smirk at Anthony. "His Majesty has a glorious realm, beautiful ladies at his beck and call, and luxurious living spaces. He wins every day of his life!" I say loud enough for Henry to hear.

"And what's this I hear about you getting married, Anthony?" I ask as I heard him ask about Margaret. If she'd had her heart broken by him that's probably why she was skittish around me.

My ears perked up as I heard Francis' question. I knew there were rumors and I wanted to set the record right.
"Yes Francis, I am indeed married to the most beautiful, wonderful lady in all the land. I am also expecting my first child. I'm very proud to call her my wife" I said grinning from ear to ear. "So Wyatt, you have no worries that I will bed your little sister." I laughed. "I have no interest in any woman but my Charlotte"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:34 pm

I smirk and glance over at Wyatt. "Well then! Congratulations, Knivert. May we all find such joy as you have found!"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:51 pm

Thomas is atonished to learn that a lady accepted to marry such a womanize as Knivert, he jolt in hearing his sentence about his sister, his face darkening up, he turn to him with eyes so cold that it's seem that the nature around could get frozen under his glance, he smirk.

Because you have imagine that she would had accept ?

He chuckle cooly.

She don't sell herself so cheaply, you know. She just was too naive and innocent, she did think that you were a gentleman ... but since then she have learn of her mistakes.

He take a deep breath and add.

But now you are married, congratulations.

He smirk again, then his eyes cross Francis's eyes, he look at him with curiousity as he know he man only of view, then he stroke his horse's neck and glance at the nature around them, getting dreamy before its beauty.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:56 pm

I feel the tension between the men about silly matters. I laugh to myself and turn to his majesty. "i'm glad to see your well majesty." I say and pet my horse. "My father is well, he's back at Wolfhall attending to some matters probably trying to arrange to marry one of my sisters off." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Francis Bryan wrote:
I smirk and glance over at Wyatt. "Well then! Congratulations, Knivert. May we all find such joy as you have found!"

"Thank you very much, Francis!" I said in gratitude. My smile then faded when I heard Wyatt's words. "Master Wyatt, I assure you, your sister is none of my concern I did nothing but kiss her she knows her morals, and sticks to them. She's a woman of well breeding." I said knowing Wyatt was not going to let the subject of Margaret go.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:27 pm

Thomas turn again briefly to Anthony in hearing him answering about what he told and answer him at his turn laconically as he doesn't like talking about Margaret with this man.

I know that she is, I am her brother.

Then he look away again.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:06 am

"Charles was listening carefully Anthony and Thomas teasing evily each other because of a lady. He understood they were talking about Alfonsina's lady in waiting. Then rode slowly his horse until Anthony andl eaned a bit on him"

Uhm...Have I lost something, Anthony?

"He asked whispering, glancing curiously around"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:17 am

I ignored Thomas and his antics, and turned my attention to Charles. "Oh it's nothing, I had an interest in his sister, Margaret Wyatt, a while back and since then he hasn't trusted me." I said with laugh finding it hilarious that Wyatt still pondered on the fact.
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:00 am

Henry found it hard to believe men were baiting each other over a woman, the way women do about men. And these men were on the Privy Council along with him! He found it to be very silly and as his attention drifted he caught a flash of antlers in the nearby brush and his body went stiff in alert. The men would just not shut up and were going to scare the deer away.

"Gentlemen! If you please! Are we here to talk about women or are we here to hunt?" It came out a bit more impatient than he meant, and quieted when everyone looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:18 pm

"Charles nodded while giggling after Anthony's answer and turned to sir Norris"

Oh...you're right, my lord. We're here to hunt with His Majesty. But we're men, also. I'm sure you'll understand when you'll become older, sir Norris...

"He answered with kindness, glancing teasingly at Anthony"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Thomas give a cold glance to Anthony, it's him who have start about Margaret and he continue to taunt him about it, showing no respect to her, getting tired of it, he tell him in a calm but firm voice.

Knivert, just stop to talk about my sister !, got it ?

He roll his eyes and sigh, then turn his back to him on his horse, deciding to ignore his provocaitons from now on, thinking that this man don't deserve any attention of him and turn to Norris and Brandon.

I would be glad if we can come back to what concern us today, hunting.

He take a inspiraiton, trying to relax down, don't wanting to let him waste this rare possiblity of escapade form his work that he have today.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:31 pm

"Charles looked at Thomas and took a deep breath"

Sir Wyatt...I think you and sir Knivert should talk privately about that. Maybe after this wonderful hunt all together. I'm sure His Majesty agrees with me...

"He said, rather confused, glancing curiously at King Henry"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:47 pm

He smile slighty to him, shake his head and answer.

Thank you, your grace but for my part I just told all that I had to tell to him ... so let's talk about something else ...

He reflect, then ask.

What about you, Charles ?, do you intend to remarry ? do have you someone in your mind ?
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:41 pm

"Charles nodded with a proud smile"

Yes, sir Wyatt. I'm planning to marry my pupil, lady Catherine Willoughby...
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:44 pm

He smile in hearing the good new.

Congratulations, Charles.

He reflect but can't see who she is.

I don't know her, I guess that she must be beautiful ! isn't she ?
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:48 pm

"Charles giggled and nodded again"

Yes, she is. She is recently arrived at court, and I am her tutor. Her mother, lady Maria De Salinas, is a spanish lady very close to Queen Katherine...

"He explained, almost whispering at the end of his sentence, because of King's presence"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Thomas listen attentively to his answer, feeling curious, thinking that this woman must be very close of Katerine herself.

Ah, I see very well who is her mother, so I can see better who she is, I may have cross her in the palace. You are her tutor ? so I guess she must be very young if she is still in age for studying ?
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:22 pm

"Charles patted softly his horse's neck and nodded again, looking at Thomas"

Indeed, my lord. She is just 17 years old...

"He answered, staring curiously at his face to see his reaction"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:53 pm

His eyes widen up in surprise as he hear about her age.

17, wow !, she is very young !

He chuckle, then reflect and ask him.

Anyway, the essential is that you two get well together, surely, don't you ? I hope that you will be able to marry soon, you must look forward for it ?!
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:59 pm

"Charles nodded again. The thought of Nan crossed his mind for a while. But he showed him an happy smile"

Absolutely, my lord. My only wish is being a good husband for her...
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:01 pm

I laughed aloud at Henry's suggestion.

"Soon enough, son, you'll start panting after the ladies, if you haven't already!"

I overheard Charles and Thomas' conversation. "Congratulations, Charles! Well it looks like our little club is marrying off one by one. I shall have to make up the work for the rest of you." I grinned like a jack-o-lantern. I thought it best not to ask about Margaret seeing as Thomas was already pretty fired up at Anthony.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Henry was listening men talking, while waiting for the others to arrive. He grinned and looked at them

Uhm...it seems that life in Palace is more interesting than I thought. I should spend more time with you, my friends...rather than with my boring lawyers...

He laughed and prepared his arrows, ready to start once few others will reach them
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:02 pm

"Charles laughed for King's words and turned to sir Bryan"

Thank you, my lord...
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:07 am

I looked in the opposite way of Wyatt and decided to introduce myself to the youngest member of the privy chamber; Lord Norris.

"Good day, master Norris! Welcome to the privy chamber. Please ignore us arguing women!" I laughed. "So I hear your a jouster? you any good?" I said as I tried to ease the tension.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Forest   Hunting in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting in the Forest
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next