The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Fountain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora Mendoza
Duchess of Alcalà Henares
Aurora Mendoza

Fountain  Empty
PostSubject: Fountain    Fountain  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Fountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain    Fountain  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:28 pm

After a morning of prayer Aurora let her mind drift back to her times in Bavaria with the king laughing pleasantly at the idea of mistaking her for her sister surely people among the court would believe that especially Anne Von Cleves who had caught them once. Dipping her fingers in she splashed any memory away that she could
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Fountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain    Fountain  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:05 pm

Beatrice was at  Spain for quite some time. She couldn't just get enough of this beautiful country. Smiling she walked through the garden until she came to a fountain and saw a lady there . Good day, my lady. I hope, I don't disturb you She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Fountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain    Fountain  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:54 am

Aurora heard a friendly voice and lifted up her head Hello my lady no not at all I can use the company actually Spain is beautiful but also lonely at times Aurora stood up making her way to a stone bench Please come and sit with me.. I'm Aurora Mendoza
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Fountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain    Fountain  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:52 pm

I hardly can believe in that. She followed the lady toward the stone bench, smoothing her purple skirt as she took a seat. It's a pleasure to meet you, Your Grace. I'm Beatrice of Portugal. Her smile was warm and gentle, and she spoke in a friendly, calm, gentle, and sweet tone of a voice.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Fountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain    Fountain  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:30 pm

Tis true my lady I find Spain rather lonely so I am grateful for your company. Aurora went and ordered a servant to bring them some refreshments Would you like some wine cheese or anything to quench you're thirst or hunger? Most of my family are in Bavaria at the moment my sister is queen we are twins believe it or not tell me about yourself I have heard of the Portugal family you have had alot of siblings it must be nice to be surrounded by siblings Pouring a drink Aurora gestured to Beatrice
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Fountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain    Fountain  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:56 pm

I always thought Portugal to be the loneliest place, but perhaps I was wrong. She put her hands onto her lap and smiled. Some wine would be nice. Thank you. She said politely, then her eyes get bigger as the lady spoke of Bavaria. My older sister is in Bavaria. Maybe you've met her. Her name is Isabella. Her smile get wider at the thought of her family. It's nice. Even if we fight constantly about silly things.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Fountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain    Fountain  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:40 pm

Aurora handed her over some red wine tilting her head. Yes she is to have a child with the king so that means you shall be aunt how wonderful . Looking out into the sun she placed a couple of grapes into her mouth wincing at the bitter taste. I think my sister prefers to be an only sister like a lone wolf or only child even but isn't that the beauty of family you can fight about silly little things then you find yourself laughing about it later She was enjoying this little company it had been so long since she had any human company
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Fountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain    Fountain  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:26 am

Beatrice smiled as she took the offering goblet with wine. Thank you. Then her eyes grew bigger in surprise. What? My sister cannot be with child. She isn't even married. She said in disbelief. Surely Isabella would tell her. Yes, that is a joy of a family, especially if you get along with them well... Your sister is a Queen. i doubt she's lonely. Beatrice was still in shock by the news about her sister and that was only thing she could say at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Fountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain    Fountain  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:31 am

Aurora felt somewhat awkward The heart can not help who it falls in love with I myself have never been in love but I am told that once you fall in love you can never forget it Aurora smiled in a reasuring way Look I would not take it personally that you were not told I only know because I have family in that kingdom try not to be hard on her it is a special time and the king is the farther your sister Isabella was in line or a chess piece shall  I say yes, a chess piece to marry the Bavarian king but the Mendoza family got their first so all other matches were quickly forgotten this is how marriage works only the less advantage get the choice of their sweetheart Aurora had the wine at had ready to refill if needs be.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Fountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain    Fountain  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:59 am

I was always taught that love is weakness, and the power and family name is the only thing important. I cannot believe my sister doesn't remember.
She took a large sip of her wine and then a deep breath, doing her best to bring herself back under control. And you're fine with it? After all the King is your brother in law. Don't you care for your sister, like I for mine? She asked. Of course, I'll forgive her. She's my sister and one part of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain    Fountain  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fountain
Page 1 of 1