The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Chambre de Louise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Louise De France
Princess of France
Louise De France

Chambre de Louise Empty
PostSubject: Chambre de Louise   Chambre de Louise I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Chambre de Louise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Louise   Chambre de Louise I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:40 am

Coralie knocked at the door,

"Louise, that's me...Coralie, May I come in please?"
Back to top Go down
Louise De France
Princess of France
Louise De France

Chambre de Louise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Louise   Chambre de Louise I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Sat toward the chimney, Louise turn to the door and smile in recognizing her friend's voice, surprised that she call her in english.
Oui, vous pouvez entrer, Coralie.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Chambre de Louise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Louise   Chambre de Louise I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Coralie entered smiling,

" Comment allez vous?"
Back to top Go down
Louise De France
Princess of France
Louise De France

Chambre de Louise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Louise   Chambre de Louise I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:15 pm

Louise smile to her and answer her.
Je vais très bien merci, et vous ?
She point out the sofa.
Asseyez-vous donc.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Chambre de Louise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Louise   Chambre de Louise I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Coralie nodded

" Bien, je me sens bien ! Merci..." she sits down on the sofa near Louise

" Je me suis dit que je devais venir vous rendre visite, depuis notre picnik nous nous sommes pas revu ! "
Back to top Go down
Louise De France
Princess of France
Louise De France

Chambre de Louise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Louise   Chambre de Louise I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Louise smile to her, recalling of the nice picnic that they had together in the forest.
C'est vrai, ça fait longtemps qu'on ne s'est pas vues, je suis heureuse de votre visite.
She glance to the window.
Would you like to drink something ?
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Chambre de Louise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Louise   Chambre de Louise I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:18 pm

Coralie smiles

" Yes please"
Back to top Go down
Louise De France
Princess of France
Louise De France

Chambre de Louise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Louise   Chambre de Louise I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:27 pm

Louise lean her back to the sofa's back.
Et que désirez-vous boire ?
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Chambre de Louise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Louise   Chambre de Louise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:42 pm

She smiled

"Avez-vous un peu de jus de fruit?"
Back to top Go down
Louise De France
Princess of France
Louise De France

Chambre de Louise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Louise   Chambre de Louise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Louise nodd.

Bien sûr, j'en ai, c'est justement ce que j'ai envie de boire aussi.

She call one of her servents and ask her to bring them a bottle of apple juice and two goblets, the girl nodd and leave the room.

Savez-vous que nous avons un invité à la court ?

The girl come back carrying a trail where there is a bottle of fresh apple juice and two goblets, she put the trail on the table, fill the two goblets with the apple juice and extend one to eahc of them, Louise smile, take the goblet, thank the young girl and tell her that she can go.
Back to top Go down
Louise De France
Princess of France
Louise De France

Chambre de Louise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Louise   Chambre de Louise I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:40 pm

After a walk in the garden, Louise return to her bedroom in twilight, she take off her clothes and slip on her nightgown, lay down her side on the bed and look at the snowy garden in the darkness of the night with a dreamy her on her face.
Her mind leave far away of her bedroom and in her fertile imagination, she see herself strolling in a mysterious forest in the summer's warm air, then as she arrive to a wonderful stream full of purple flowers, she enter it and sat among the soft grass and the flowers, then lay down it.
She suddenly hear horse's steps behind her, she get up and turn, seeing a beautiful young man walking toward her, he have long ligthbrown hairs, his face is beautiful and angelical as a young boy's face, but his body and presence are thoses of a strong man.
She feel intimidated, but something in his glance and smile captive her and she can't prevent from smiling to him delightedly, he whisper her name, in a tender tone.
His hand caress her cheek, then both of his hands cup her cheeks and his mouth come closer to hers, she feel that she can't resist ...
A steps noise coming from the corridor toward her bedroom make her jolt, she giggle, finding the romantique daydream that she was having really stupid, she certainly wouldn't let a man kiss her ... but she can't prevent from being fascinated, wondering if this man could really exist ...
She decide that this story is interesting after all, get up and join her desk, take her long peacok feather, caress her cheek with it, then immerge the top of it in the ruby red ink, her preferred colour and start to write all the scene with a smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Louise De France
Princess of France
Louise De France

Chambre de Louise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Louise   Chambre de Louise I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Louise lay down her bed, looking at the ceiling with a thoughtful air on her face, reflecting to the kingdhom's situation and thinking to her possible future .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chambre de Louise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Louise   Chambre de Louise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chambre de Louise
Page 1 of 1