The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Maria of Austria's Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

Maria of Austria's Bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:01 pm

I brought the king to my chamber and gestured for him to come in. "Welcome to my little abode! It id very lady like but I trust you shall be able to light a fire for us you are after all the king." I added in a playful manner I was not a great sleeper as it was.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:27 pm

Richard walked into room. He accompained Maria until an armchair and smiled for her words

Of course! Even a King can light a fire. I can do many things by myself..even if I have servants who do things for me..

He smiled again and walked towards cheminy. Using two pieces of wood, he succeded to light a fire. The room was finally warmer and he pened his hands before the fire. He looked at Maria

Come..you need some warmth. It's a wonderful sensation..
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:27 pm

I walked over and knelt down by the fire besides him closing my eyes enjoying the warmth of the fire. "I hope that I am not keeping you from your other duties you have to attend to and I do not wish to keep you from your new Son and his mother for too long." After a little while I removed my hands placing them in my lap.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:20 pm

Richard smiled. He removed his hands too from fire's warmth and sat down next to her

Absolutely. I heard that Isabella is back at Palace. So I'll see her and my son later. Rather, you must feel very lonely in this room..because of William's absence and Philip's departure. Do you often think about them?

He asked keeping his eyes on her
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:42 am

I had learn to block out the loneliness by not thinking of them I certainly did not care for Philip but I wanted to make things work with William. "I do not miss Philip had I known his circumstances then I wouldn't of even kissed him but I have learned to do this I look up at the moon instead of facing the truth down below do not worry about me I have Inge and Sybille. It was the last thing I wanted was for the king to start worrying about me.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:27 pm

Richard smiled. He noticed her efforts to look strong

And you have me too. Truly, Maria. If you need something, don't hesitate to ask. I think we're friends, and there are no formalities between us..

He said leaning his elbow on his knee
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:05 am

He was being very kind towards me but he already had enough to deal with and I for one was not going to add to that. "You are being kind beyond your means my king tell me do you ever put yourself first instead of the needs of others." Taking of my shoes I outstretched my feet towards the fire to warm them wrapping my arms under my knees. "Can you do something for me? At least twice a week do a hobby of yours that makes you happy. Everyone should make time for themselves it is important."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:53 pm

Richard laughed. He looked at the fire

It seems you're saying that I need a vacation. Well, maybe you're right, Maria. I had many things to deal with recently. I mean..personal things. My life as man is even more complicated than my life as King..

He added with an ironic smile
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:07 am

I was surprised by his words I thought he was happy in his personal life. "If things are complicated then you must take action to uncomplicate things it sounds as if you are full of regret that makes me sad I don't think Isabella likes drama so she will probably end up going back to Lisbon to avoid it ever since Valerie has come back she has wanted to go to Spain as then their shall be less drama for you to deal with."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:31 pm

Richard took a deep breath. He rubbed softly his beard

There is no drama, Maria. If the situation is so complicated is not Isabella's fault. I have no regrets and I love her and the baby. But..she changed after giving birth. She is not the same. And I don't know why..

He answered shooking his head at the end of his sentence
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:45 pm

I had yet to have children so I was not sure about how to feel. Perhaps the realization that you two are not going to last forever has finally sunk in and that a baby can't even save it but that is just a theory you hear of I. The news of her aunt is not that much help to her either. I think Isabella just needed a lot of love you heard all the time that tge Spanish royals had a weird way of showing affection and Isabella was very affectionate. I would be sad if you two were to part as we had become friends and the birth of you're son has brought me closer to Inge.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:20 pm

Richard nodded while listening her and took a breath

I think you're right, Maria. She feared of losing me after Max's birth. And she is worried for her aunt as well. But my feelings for her never changed. Do you think..that it's possible she had a kind of post partum depression? I heard many women had this illness..

He asked with concern and frowning a bit
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:23 pm

"That is possible it's not every day you get sliced open maybe I shall send her something Max has yet to be given his first present as a Prince...."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:06 pm

Richard smiled warmly. He felt touched by her words

That's very nice of you, Maria. I think Isabella really appreciates your support. As do I. I'll try not to let her alone for long. I want she understand that never changed in our life..

He said with a thoughtful air
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:49 pm

I looked at him with a sincere smile. Ah well he is a beautiful baby. His words alarmed me was he planning on going on a trip somewhere. Why? Where are you going that you won't be leaving her for to long.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:28 pm

Richard smiled shaking quickly his head

Oh no..I'm not leaving. I meant that I won't neglect Isabella anymore, since now. She needs all of you. But especially..she needs me..

He added staring at the fire
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:52 pm

I was in agreement with that she needed the king and perhaps a big hug of course. Perhaps the court should leave you two in peace and give you time to bond and settle into parenthood.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:32 pm

Richard nodded. His glance still towards fireplace

Yes, maybe we need to spend some time alone. We still have to be used at the idea of being parents. I really thank you for your support, Maria..

He replied turning towards her with a smile
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 1:36 pm

I think people forget that I to am not just a Duchess I come from respectable noble parents. I argued with Valerie over your relationship with the Princess she thought that I was angry because of Philip but that is not true she then reprimanded me because she is a Princess well actually look at my parents rank even the Cleves family could be Royals. I feel so alone here at court I just hope that William will come back soon and take me back to Linderhof. Standing I went and pulled out a box for the little Prince I wished to be alone for the night and dwell in my own loneliness.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here give this to the little Prince I am sure he shall have fun with it when he is six months old. I smiled humbly gently placing the box into his hands.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:37 pm

Richard stood up after her. He looked at her gift and took it in his hands. He smiled gratefully at her

That's very nice of you, Maria. It's beautiful...thank you. Little Max will love it. But I wanted to say that you're not alone, Maria. I'm sorry for what's happened with Valerie. But you know...she is so young and she just cares for her brother. Hope William will come back soon as well..

He took a breath and smiled at her once more time. She looked tired

I think..I'll leave you rest, now. Thank you for your lovely company, Maria. I really enjoyed it..

Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:57 pm

I could not understand why he continued to defend those who publicly wanted rid of his son it was not my business anymore I opened the door for him. You are most welcome king Richard I like to be useful when it is most needed. But what did he know about my loneliness nothing I figured.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:23 pm

Richard noticed some coldness in her words. He was going to kiss her hand bur she opened the door for him. He just bowed with his head

If you need me, you know where to find me Maria. Have a lovely night..

He smiled weakly. And after a friendly glance he left the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maria of Austria's Bedchamber   Maria of Austria's Bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maria of Austria's Bedchamber
Page 1 of 1