The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatice Sultan
Princess of Ottoman Empire
Hatice Sultan

Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 1:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Esmahan Sultan
Esmahan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:39 pm

The Palace was alive with rumours about my Aunt Hatice and Ibrahim, I knew him as family - he was like an Uncle to me and brother to my own Uncle Sultan Suleyman.

I called upon one of the eunuchs "Please ask my Sultan Hatice to visit me" I wished to let her know of what people were speaking and if there was any truth in these rumours, I also longed to see my beloved Aunt as I had been away for a little time. I paced the floor of my chambers as I awaited her arrivial
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:19 pm

On hearing the news that my Niece was now back in the palace I could not be anymore happier to see her it felt just like yesterday she was just a baby. I had the eunuchs announce me and embraced her in a heartily hug.

Esmahan! Oh how grown up you look your sweet presence has been missed around the palace.

I pulled back to take her all in I swear their was a little bit of me in her even though she was just my niece.
Back to top Go down
Esmahan Sultan
Esmahan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:36 pm

On hearing the eunuchs announce my Aunt I turned to face the door, she looked radiant and happy

"My Sultan" I smiled as we embraced "I have missed you too" I whispered

We stood looking at each other, I held her hands not wanting to let go and I could see that something had changed in her since we had last met

"Please let us sit, I have much to know and" I paused unsure of how to ask my Aunt about her personal matters "there are rumours that I hear of, please forgive me, of you and Ibrahim"
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:32 pm

I could not believe the beautiful young Princess standing right in front of me a part of me wanted to protect her from what I did not know just yet she was very eager to tell me something and when she spoke my hands froze around hers. No one was to know just yet who had betrayed me. I smoothed out the creases in my smile.

I.... well where have you heard about this. I am not angry it's just if you ever hear a concubine gossip about Royalty you must put them in their place or tell the Valide first
Back to top Go down
Esmahan Sultan
Esmahan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:17 pm

I looked at my Aunt, her eyes told me all I needed to know and I knew I had to bring her comfort,

"It was a concubine and I put her in her place, how dare she try and speak ill of you" I held your hands and smiled "but I sense it is true what the stupid girl was speaking of, are you happy with Ibrahim"
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:38 am

I was very happy that my niece was standing up for herself and others it showed people that she was not a push over and that she could handle herself. I sat down I felt bad that she had to find out like this I just wanted it kept a secret until we were sure of each others feelings.

Are you mad that you had to find out through others. I just wanted to keep it a secret until me and Ibrahim was sure that it wasn't a passing crush. I told my brother he gave us his blessing but I feel as though he has his reservations about it I know that I shall always be his little sister.
Back to top Go down
Esmahan Sultan
Esmahan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:39 pm

"As far as I am concerned I have learned it first from you" Esmahan smiled warmly at her Aunt, they were both so much alike "Rumours and talk from others does not count" she seethed.

Esmahan could see that her Aunt was happy and to her that was all that mattered "I have missed so much Aunty and I know I am still young but you have my support and love, The Sultan will want what is best for you"
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:55 pm

My own niece had just tricked me into confessing something very dear to my heart how could she do such a thing to her own Aunt and where did she learn to be so man manipulative? Despite what they say about my brother I knew him very well enough to know that he himself did have reservations.

Thank you dear niece. Tell me what have you been up to since away from us all.
Back to top Go down
Esmahan Sultan
Esmahan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:12 pm

Esmahan's smile faded slightly at the very mention of her time away from her beloved family

"I hated it, Father is so terribly strict" Esmahan started to explain "He is worse than the Sultan and he always spoke in a horrible way about Mother" tears sprung to her eyes as she looked down

"I wanted to be with my family, I missed you all so much"
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:26 pm

I knew that the relationship between Şah and her husband was horrid at times mainly it came from him I had no idea what his problem was in fact was my brother even aware of it.

But your mother is here at the palace with you she is safe from you're farther it would be foolish of him to try to do anything with my brother here.
Back to top Go down
Esmahan Sultan
Esmahan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:57 pm

"To know that my Mother is safe has kept me at peace within myself" I look down "and now we are united we are stronger, I have missed so much and I must find my place in court"

Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:12 pm

I tried to smile but I just wanted to run to my brother. I now suddenly feared for my niece and sister what was Lütfi playing at what did he want? Power most probably you give somebody a little responsibility and they take advantage.

I am glad that you are both safe here too. I know that you love you're farther but try not to dwell on the bad things my sweet. As for your place it belongs in my heart I was very young when you were born I was thrilled that you were born. My mother brought me to see you and Şah you were in your little craddle and I thought that you were mine.

I laughed recalling the memory.
Back to top Go down
Esmahan Sultan
Esmahan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:43 pm

I smile at my Aunt's laughter, her face lights up with this glow from within when she is truly happy

"We will always be close not matter who or what happens" I giggle "and be sure that you have a place in my heart for all time Aunt Hatice and my wish is for you to be happy"
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:13 pm

I hugged her placing a huge kiss on her forehead before tickling her.

I am happy I told Ibrahim that my brother knows about me and him and now I have not heard from him. I go to the balcony at night to try and catch him playing his violin maybe but I have no luck.
Back to top Go down
Esmahan Sultan
Esmahan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:22 pm

I curl up laughing as I am tickled, it reminds me of when I was a little girl and I am so glad that we have kept our strong bond

"Oh Aunt Hatice, I am sure there must be an answer" I look at my beloved Aunt when she speaks of Ibrahim "for he will be a fool to let you go"
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:40 am

She was right their would be an answer but I was clearly lovesick and very bad at hiding it from people my feelings are that readable at the moment.

I guess he busy since he had a new rank bestowed unto him. I shall confess I miss my brother too. He is a great man but from time to time I miss that special time he used to put aside for me. Now I shall have to share it with you. We could get you a whole new wardrobe a few bits for Nuriye as well if she likes fashion I hope.
Back to top Go down
Esmahan Sultan
Esmahan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:14 am

My eyes sparkled at the thought of having a new wardrobe and under my Aunt's watchful eye and tuition with fashion I knew I was in safe hands

I would love to spend time with you, it will be such fun I smiled You are always dressed so beautiful and know what colours work Oh Aunt Hatice our bond will be even stronger that Aunty and Niece

I kissed your cheek I would like to buy something for Nuriye to show her my love
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:17 am

I felt like Esmahan was my own little sister we would certainly have fun choosing from endless colours, headpieces, earrings the usual.

I normally go for dark colours the usual pink here and their. My secret is to make sure that everyone notices my hair I like to keep it in good condition. You are very beautiful too don't doubt that.

It was nice to her that like I she to was thinking of the new arrival at court. How daunting for someone who wasn't used to royal customs.

I shudder to think what runs through her mind. It is important that she knows that she is loved it makes me feel sad. What ideas do you have in ways of a gift.
Back to top Go down
Esmahan Sultan
Esmahan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:52 pm

I was thinking of a jewellery box which has little gifts inside and maybe a hidden drawer where she can put her secrets I smiled something beautiful

Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:50 pm

Secrets could never be kept in this empire and I doubt anyone would box them up to many eyes looking at you.

No one can keep secrets around here. A concubine would use it to get to see my brother that's how cruel they are. Even family does the same.
Back to top Go down
Esmahan Sultan
Esmahan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:13 pm

It seems I still have much to learn about life here I purse my lips Maybe I should buy her a bracelet to show my love
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 9:34 pm

I think you know much already about here. You knew how to trick me into telling you something most precious to my heart. I am sure that no matter what you will get her it can't feel the whole she has the love of her farther. If my farther had sent me away and we would of just be reunited I would of like to bond away from this palace do you remember much about your grandfarther.

I knew that my farther had other children and how hard my mother had fought to keep them on a tight leash so my brother would inherit the throne.
Back to top Go down
Esmahan Sultan
Esmahan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:21 pm

I never meant to trick you, I was honest about the rumours I had heard I look at you and bite my lip I am sorry if I hurt you, you are very dear to me Aunt Hatice

I tried to imagine how my cousin must be feeling and tried to remember my Grandfather.....I can just remember a faint shadow but nothing more

Maybe if people spoke more of Grandfather I may remember more about him
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:52 am

It's a two sided situation I wished that I could've kept it a secret. Now that people know I have exposed him to much more greater harm nothing will change for him he shall still have to work for my brother once married.

I pushed my palms into my eyes gently running my fingers over my temple.

We may be princess but only my brother gets what he wants for us it shall always come with this and that..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber   Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Esmahan Sultan's Bedchamber
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next