The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anne Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Anne Boleyn's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Charles Brandon on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Anne entered her room after her trip from court.Henry was preparing for his trial and Anne should be stay at Hever.
She looked at the window and saw her childhood.. Little Anne was running in the garden with joy, she was playing games with her father.. Anne smiled..
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Howard
Countess of Ormonde
Elizabeth Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:28 am

Elizabeth was happy her daughter had come home. She ran to Anne's chambers, and poked her head through the door. "Anne," Elizabeth said happily. The Countess walked through the door, and made her way to Anne. "Oh, sweetheart...I am so happy you are home," Elizabeth said hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:41 pm

When Anne heard her mother's sweet, soft voice she turned to door and she ran to her mother

"Mama!"

They hugged to each other tightly

"Mama! How much I miss you.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Howard
Countess of Ormonde
Elizabeth Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:47 am

Elizabeth smiled happily, and her child hugged her. "Oh, my dear Anne. My sweet little Anne. I am so happy you are back at home. I have missed you so much," Elizabeth said to her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:14 pm

"Me too mom.. And I'm very happy being here.. I miss your voice, your face, your arms.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Howard
Countess of Ormonde
Elizabeth Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Elizabeth listened to her daughter, and nodded. "Well," she continued," it is nice to know you have missed me my dear. I am happy you are home." Elizabeth rubbed her daughter's cheek, and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Anne smiled

"Is everything ok mom? Are you well? How is Mary?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Howard
Countess of Ormonde
Elizabeth Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:41 pm

Elizabeth looked at Anne, and smiled. "Yes. I am fine," Elizabeth continued," Mary is fine. I have not seen her or her children in awhile. But, I am sure they shall visit soon." Elizabeth really had clue where Mary had been. She missed her grandchildren, though.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:09 am

Anne smiled and she took Elizabeth's hand.She looked at her mother's eyes for a while and leaned her head to her mother's chest.She closed her eyes

I fear sometimes mother.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Howard
Countess of Ormonde
Elizabeth Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Elizabeth looked at Anne, and gentley touched her daughter's hand. "What is it you fear, my darling," Elizabeth asked her. Anne's sentence had alarmed Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Anne felt her mother's loving hand.She smiled peacefully and looked at her mother again

"Power.. This power scares me.I'm trying to look happy sometimes.King's power and our future.."
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:36 am

Queen White knocks at her heart sister's bedroom door, the beautiful Anne. I wait there untill one of her laides opens my door. I tell her who I am and thhat I want to see Anne, she tells me to wait a little moment while she asks her if I can come in. I smile and nod. 'Oh my wonderful sister' I say in my mind 'I hope everything can end well for her and Henry, she deserves the best'
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/messages/100002043148502#!/profile.php?
Elizabeth Howard
Countess of Ormonde
Elizabeth Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:43 am

Anne Boleyn wrote:
Anne felt her mother's loving hand.She smiled peacefully and looked at her mother again

"Power.. This power scares me.I'm trying to look happy sometimes.King's power and our future.."
Elizabeth smiles lightly, and pushes a strand of Anne's hair out of her face. "I know. Darling, I know. I'm always here for you. I will always be by your side if you need me," she said to Anne. Elizabeth hated seeing her children in pain.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:42 pm

"You are very strong mom.. And you are the best mother ever.. I hope I'll a mother like you.."

When Queen White enter the room Anne looked who's come

"Oh Your Majesty! Welcome!"
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:58 pm

She enters in the room and bows to her dearest friend Anne and her nice mother Elizabeth, then walks towards Anne and hugs her tightely 'Anne silly girl, don't call me your magesty, call me White my heart sister' smile at her and strokes softly her wonderful dark hair 'How are you sweetie I've missed you so much, I hope everything in your life is going well, you deserve being the most happy in the world *giggles*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Howard
Countess of Ormonde
Elizabeth Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:23 am

Anne Boleyn wrote:
"You are very strong mom.. And you are the best mother ever.. I hope I'll a mother like you.."

When Queen White enter the room Anne looked who's come

"Oh Your Majesty! Welcome!"
Elizabeth smiled widely, and hugged Anne one last time. "You shall be a wonderful mother one day," Elizabeth replied. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, and Queen White entered. "Hello, your majesty. What an unexpected surprise," she said to her.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:09 am

'Lady Elizabeth' she says with a wide smile and holds her hands in affection ' is a pleasure to be here with you and your lovely daughter, call me just White please ' says while she continues smiling and admiring Elizabeth's beaitiful red long hair 'How are you today my ladies?'

(awww I love Cathelyn Tully, is so wonderful to see you use her avatar)
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:36 pm

Anne smiled at White

"I'm very well White and be sure I'm very happy"
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:00 pm

'Aww then I'm happy for you too' she smiles and kisses her cheeks softly 'you deserve the ebst in this world sister'
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:25 am

"I hope everything will be more beautiful than now.After the King's divorce.."
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:55 am

'Oh my dearest Anne, you'll have everything you deserve' she smiles widly ' And you will bring England the best heir'
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Anne took White's hand

"White.. It's my only desire.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Howard
Countess of Ormonde
Elizabeth Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:33 am

Elizabeth smiles happily and watches as White holds her hands. "Thank you," she said to her. She suddenly realizes Thomas wanted to see her an hour ago. "I'm sorry," she continued," your father wants me. It twas a pleasure meeting you." Elizabeth curtsied, and walked out of the room.

(thanks for the compliment!)
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:45 am

'The pleasure was mine lady Elizabeth' says smiling 'hope see you soon' then looks back to her dearest friend Anne and holds her hands again 'I'm sure you will my darling, peole will love you, and your heir someday' smiles and hugs her tightely 'I love you sister!'

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's bedroom   Anne Boleyn's bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne Boleyn's bedroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next