The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anne Boleyn's Bedroom

Go down 
+13
William Brereton
Margery Seymour
Jenny Howard
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
Anne Rose Howard
Thomas Boleyn
Hans Holbein
Mary Boleyn
White Royalsun
Thomas Howard
Thomas Cromwell
Madeline De Fontanay
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Anne Boleyn's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Madeline De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Madeline De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:06 am

I stand outside Anne Boleyn’s bedroom door and knock against the hard wood, hoping the lady will answer. “Lady Anne Boleyn?...my name is Madeline de Fontanay…perhaps you know my sister?”
There is a pause of silence, and I lean in.
“I was hoping we could speak…and as we are both more acquainted with the French Court, I was hoping you and I could perhaps become good friends.”

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:23 am

Anne came to court from Hever with her ladies.She saw a lady was waiting for her in the doorway.Anne looked at her and she smiled

"My lady? Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Madeline De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Madeline De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:40 pm

"Lady Anne," I nod and curtsey. "I am the Countess, Madeline de Fonatanay," I smile brightly, "I have heard much about you, good lady, especially while I was at the French court...I was hoping perhaps you and I could become good friends, seeing as we have both seen the...interesting...French Court, and now make our homes here."
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:50 am

Anne listened her.de Fonatanay.. This name had not foreign to her.She must have been a relative of Emilie de Fonatanay.

"Welcome to court My Lady, I'm very nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Madeline De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Madeline De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:42 pm

"It is very nice to meet you," I smile. "How was your time away from court?...you are looking very well."
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:03 am

Anne smiled

"I rested a little bit.Hever is a great place.Full of peace and calm.Why do not you come inside?"

She opened the door
Back to top Go down
Madeline De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Madeline De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:07 pm

I give a nod and walk into the lovely chamer room, noting the rich furnishings and rugs that lie about the room.
I smile, "Forgive me, Lady Anne if I am prying," I begin, "but I find myself wondering how you and your family fare."
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:28 pm

Anne sat on her comfortable seat

"I don't understand Lady Madeline? Fare what?"
Back to top Go down
Madeline De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Madeline De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:42 am

"Well, in everything...anything," I smile. "I have seen how quickly you have risen in your ranks as a lady, and find myself wondering how your family also does at court."
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:04 pm

Anne smiled

"My family is already successful, my Lady.My father has served for many years to the king.He is a diplomat.Also my brother.."
Back to top Go down
Madeline De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Madeline De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:57 pm

"How very lovely," I smile. "I should hope that in time I may perhaps also become well accepted at court," I look at my hands, "to tell you the truth, I am most reluctant to ever return to France." I look about the room, noting the richness of certain fabrics and hangings. "And you, Lady Anne...how do you find yourself here?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:28 am

Anne stood up to bring something for drink and looked at Madeline

"You said that you came here from France.Were you working at French court? I mean were you lady-in-waiting to Queen Claude?"
Back to top Go down
Madeline De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Madeline De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:15 am

I’m afraid not,” I shake my head. “I was at the French court for only a few years…I spent much of my childhood in the nunnery at Fontanay,” I give a faint laugh, “my mother did not think it fitting to send me to court, though I was of the proper age.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:08 pm

Anne smiled

"I put a glass of wine for you, I hope you like the wine"

She served the wine
Back to top Go down
Madeline De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Madeline De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:12 pm

"Why thank you, good lady," I smile and take a sip. "Your hood is very lovely today," I look at the French hood she wears, very much more fashionable than the Spanish counterparts.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:21 pm

Anne would have followed the French fashion.Even her items in the room was French fashion.

"Thank you my Lady.I really love French fashion.I learned a lot from the French court.."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:09 pm

Thomas knocked on Anne's door lightly he was announced by a servant 'Thomas Cromwell' the servant said, he went in to see that Anne was talking to another Lady.. he looked back at the servant giving him a alarming look and he looked at Anne and the lady with the kindest smile he could muster 'My..ladies..i hope i did not intrude on anything..to personal..the servant did not bother to tell me..anne had company' He said.
Back to top Go down
Madeline De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Madeline De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:53 am

"I may leave if you wish, Lady Anne," I place my wine goblet on a table, "I presume Master Cromwell has something of importance to speak of." I had hoped to become a bit closer to the lady Anne and perhaps tell her of my discussion with his majesty, yet I figured if Cromwell had come all this way to speak to her, I had better leave them to their important matters as well.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Anne had heard someone talking in front of the door.She turned to door and Master Cromwell came in with the servant.Anne bowed when the servant announced him.

"Master Cromwell! Its nice to see you!"

She looked at him carefully.He seemed agitated.Anne turned to Madeline and smiled

"Lady Madeline, I will visit you in your chambers.Thank you for your visit"

She watched her leave the room and looked at Cromwell

"Master Cromwell? Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:14 pm

----------------------

Anne was inlacing with her ladies in her room

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Norfolk knocked at the door and nodded at the servant who opened it.
I need a word with my niece, tell her I am here to see her. he told him.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:54 pm

LAdy came and whispered Anne's ear that her uncle was here.Anne stood up and walked towards to Thomas

"Uncle?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Norfolk smiled as Anne approached him and kissed her hand.
Anne! How are you? You look wonderful, dear niece. He held her at arm's length and looked at her approvingly.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:04 pm

Anne smiled at her uncle.She wanted to know why he came

"Thank you, uncle.How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne Boleyn's Bedroom
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next