The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anne Boleyn's Bedroom

Go down 
+13
William Brereton
Margery Seymour
Jenny Howard
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
Anne Rose Howard
Thomas Boleyn
Hans Holbein
Mary Boleyn
White Royalsun
Thomas Howard
Thomas Cromwell
Madeline De Fontanay
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:24 am

Anne giggled and bite her lip

"Perfect! He loves me and I love him"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:58 am

Smiles i am happy for you Anne, that is how I felt for William, Father as returned to court. finally our family can be under one place
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:03 pm

Anne smiled

"And our family is rising, Mary! We are the closest family to the king! It will continue to rise when I give the king a son!"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:11 pm

we are, Anne you must give him a son. Or all things would fall fast. There a joust staring in the morrow will you attend
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:02 pm

Anne thought for a moment.Henry wanted an heir and Anne should give a son to him.Or he would have gone to someone else..

"I must Mary, I know and I will!"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:39 pm

then sister I wish you the greatest luck and I know you will give him a boy,
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:12 pm

Anne smiled warmly and hugged her sister

"And I want to see you by my side everytime, Mary.."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:15 pm

Hugged her back and smiles

i will always be there, for you are my sister and I need to look after you but promise me this you will not give me rubbish jobs to do
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Anne laughed and waved her hand

"Of course not.You will be the Queen's sister!"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:25 pm

good, because I would want to do stuff do you like I did to the Queen of France, giggles and you will make the most beautiful queen and mother
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:14 pm

Anne smiled.She relieved by his sister's words.She always has a fear that in spite of everything.

"They will accept me as a queen, right?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:56 pm

yes they will love you once you show how much you love the king, but people do not like change there are scared they will depend on you to make it alright trust me you will see smiling to her
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:43 pm

I travel to my mistresses' chambers which I am told are far grander than even Katherine's are. I am excited at the prospect of meeting her, her tales of bravery have reached me and I have always listened with a keen ear. However my happiness is dulled by the news over my betrothed's relationship with another-I am too fearful to confront him...he is after all only a stranger.

Finally I arrive at the room and knock the door very gently..
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:49 pm

Hearing the knock on the door I look at Anne Majesty, you wish me to get the door for you giggling and pretends to curtsy
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Anne giggled

"Sssh Mary, be quiet.And yes you may get the door"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:55 pm

Giggles as I open the door please come in
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:12 pm

I quickly brush my hands against my dress as I enter the room, so I may look presentable as I desired with so much fervour that I may be a good maid. I noticed Anne Boleyn sit further into the room, resplendent in her beauty and fashion,"My lady,"I began,"I am one of your new maids; my name is Mary Lennox."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:17 pm

As I close the door do you wish me to stay or for me to leave . Looking at Anne smiling
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Anne stared at the girl who walks in.She was young and beautiful.Anne had a sense of confidence in her.She smiled at her

"Welcome Lady Mary.Please sit down here.."

Anne showed her a sofa

"Oh stay please.Lady Mary, this is Mary Boleyn, my sister"
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:34 pm

I smile at Lady Anne's address-I remark upon how smooth her voice is, as soft and deep as satin,"Good day to you both."

I smile at her sister and notice how they look quite similar. I then take a seat beside her and smile,"I must thank you for allowing me into your household. It is my intention to serve you as best I can,"I say softly and sincerely.

Last edited by Mary Anne Lennox on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:40 pm

good day to you Lady Mary I walk to a chair near them both and sit down
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:19 am

Anne looked at her carefully.She had an innocent face.Anne could trust this young lady, she felt it

"Tell me about yourself, Lady Mary.I'd like to get to know you."

She smiled friendly
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:16 pm

I settled into the chair which was comfortable, like an embrace. The room was so very grand and beautiful-far greater than I could ever hope, to simply be here was honour enough.

"Well, my lady, I am nineteen and I grew up in Kent,"I glance to Mary and then Anne, smiling warmly,"As I believe you both do also. And I have been coming to court since I was sixteen but this is the first time I have been a permanent resident."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:57 pm

yes we did grow up in Kent at a place called Hever smiles and sits there thinking about Hever
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:58 pm

It was good.They grew up in the same village.Anne smiled warmly

"I'm glad to hear that.So who is your family? Maybe we know them"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne Boleyn's Bedroom
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next