The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Great Hall

Go down 
+9
Elizabeth Crawley
William Stafford
Thomas Boleyn
Ursula Misseldon
Mary Boleyn
George Boleyn
Anne Boleyn
Thomas Howard
Charles Brandon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Great Hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:23 pm

there is nothing I want more to marry him but at the moment my main aim is get Anne to Queen once we have done that then no one will take notice off me
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:25 pm

I know. All should be well in due time....
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:27 pm

yes I can only hope my main concern is to make sure my family are alright when I go back to court
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:51 pm

I will make sure of it I promise...
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:55 pm

thank you I wish I could repay you, you been so kind to me am glad William invited you here I was worried at first just incase he took you away from me
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:00 pm

As I sit down to eat dinner
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:38 am

I sit down to eat. Mary,what are you thinking? You seem to be upset about something?
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:17 am

I look at her and get up and runs out to be sick,
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:02 pm

I walk to the Great Hall for something to eat. My stomach has been grumbling all day....
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Jane walked into the great hall and sat down at a table and poured herself a goblet of wine and drank from it.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:06 pm

I notice Jane but stay silent.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Jane glanced at Francesca before sighing "I told Mary i would try and patch things up with you."
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:16 pm

I look to her, only briefly. I am surprised that you even wish to. I rip off another piece of bread.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Jane nodded "So am i." she simply said.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:25 pm

There is an awkward silence between us, so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. I decide to be the bigger person. I am sorry for causing any trouble. I dont know what I was thinking but to me, it felt good to be paid attention to. To be called beautiful felt so good as my late husband always called me 'The Ugly Italian Woman.' I sigh softly. Its no excuse but I really am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:27 pm

Jane felt her heart shatter when she heard how her husband called her beautiful and she took a deep breath and cleared her throat "I will only clear the air with you if you do not speak of how you were my husbands whore." she said heartbreak was apparent in her tone as she looked ahead of her, her breathing uneven asif she was about to break.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:33 pm

I never slept with him, I was never his whore. I start shaking thinking of Jasper. Its been a while since he crossed my mind. I see Jane starting to cry and I get up, walk to her and take her in my arms. She breaks down, I promise that I shall never speak of him and I. You have my solemn swear as a Princess.....Shhhh. I know that you miss him and He is watching you from above, smiling as he sees you and his beautiful children live life. I am sure he isvery proud of you.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:38 pm

Jane looked at her "Proud of me?" she asked "You were the very sole reason at why he wasn't proud of me." she said with malice in her tone "Oh how Francesca was very much more beautiful than his own wife, i don't care if you are a Princess of Italy, i don't care who you are." she stood up and walked away and wiped the tears from her face "I tried to stay strong for them two precious jewels, but people like you come back and hit me right up the face with my past."
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:44 pm

Now I am infuriated. Damn You Jane!! I told him to go back to you. I never knew why he didnt. I am sorry for everything but you need to look past this whole debacle or you will become a shell of yourself. I NEVER SLEPT WITH HIM!! If you cannot accept that then I dont know what else to say to you. I throw my goblet onto the table. Stop being so thick headed for once in your life and wake up and smell the roses.....I walk out of the Great Hall.....
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:47 pm

Jane laughed "Thick headed." she took a drink from her goblet and stared into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:08 pm

Walking in the great hall as I see my children having dinner the run and hug me and I return them with a kiss as I smile how beautiful my children are turning out
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:20 pm

Ursula arrive Hever.
She enter the Great Hall.
She want know if George is ok and visit Mary and her children.
She take a sit at the the fire.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:50 pm

After she long wait she will go to her guest bedchamber but she will wait
till she now how ithim goes.
She put wood in the fire.
A server from the Boleyns bring her some food and drink.
She ask him where George is and he tell her that he is go
yesterday in his chambers and till today not coming out.
Ursula say thank you and eat.
She will wait a little while.When George not come out
till tomorrow than she go in.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:57 am

Ursula stand up.
And go to George`s bedchamber.
She must know if he is ok.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:01 pm

Jane had decided to give Mary a visit since she had not seen him for long. She sighed as she clasped herself infront of her, as she waited for the a servant to come and tell her where Mary was. She looked around as she took in the decorations of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Hall
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next